• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dear Grand Theft Auto 5 players.

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, November 22, 2013, 09:01:26 PM

Just setting up the thread since there seemed to be some folks interested. I have to head out for the night but go ahead and mingle. I'm on PS3.

Ah you're right..technology is better for this. My bad.

TequilaMB

I can't play online now. I don't know why. I've been trying from time to time since Saturday when it made me download the beach update/pack/whatever. Now it just goes to the screen where it says, "Joining GTA 5 online" and never actually loads. I left it on that screen for over an hour Sunday night while I was doing other stuff and it still never loaded.

Today I asked my daughter to see if hers would work, same internet, same game, etc. and hers loaded fine. Anyone have this happen or know how to fix it? It's an xbox 360 and other games still work, although I haven't tried to go online with any of the other ones.

MV/Liberace!

I just bought the game. I'm JismSatchel on XBoxLive.

I wish I could help, Tequila, but I only experienced that problem in the first couple of weeks before the 1.2 update. After that's it's been running pretty smoothly for me.

And I think you'll enjoy it MV. Unfortunately we can't play online though. PS3 here. 

TequilaMB