• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 01, 2011, 11:34:01 AM
I'm feeling really sick these days and I wonder if turmeric capsules will cure what ails me.
an old folk remedy that is sure to cure what ails ya: get teabagged by a leprechaun.  i heard it on c2cam so it must be true

Frys Girl

Quote from: b_dubb on August 01, 2011, 07:17:34 PM
an old folk remedy that is sure to cure what ails ya: get teabagged by a leprechaun.  i heard it on c2cam so it must be true
The google ad above your post: "DISCOVER THE SECERTS OF YOUR FUTURE" in shiny green. I don't believe in coincidences thanks to Coast to Coast AM.

The General

Quote from: DanDan on August 01, 2011, 02:23:39 PM
*Ian laugh-snort*

This bro telling me he's happy to be vacant from playing Pokémon.

Gotta catch 'em all.

Ruch

Are there any Linux geeks in this crowd?

I need help getting the stream.
I'm using Ubuntu 11.04.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ruch on August 02, 2011, 12:09:30 AM
Are there any Linux geeks in this crowd?

I need help getting the stream.
I'm using Ubuntu 11.04.
if you haven't figured it out by tomorrow, send me a PM.

Frys Girl

Don't judge me, but I was reading craigslist missed connections. They are never short on entertainment. For instance:

QuoteSafeway meat section - m4w - 53 (Sterling)
Lady that I talked with for a few
moments about cuts of meat. Hit me back here and tell me what you bought, meat
wise so I'll know its you.   Thanks
The road to love is paved with a lot of pot holes.

b_dubb

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 02, 2011, 05:09:10 PM
Don't judge me, but I was reading craigslist missed connections. They are never short on entertainment. For instance:
The road to love is paved with a lot of pot holes.
and pork chops

Frys Girl

LOL! There's a family guy for every season.

MV/Liberace!

nabila left the country on july 7 to visit her family in morocco.  she won't return until september 22.  WOW does this suck, and WOW am i bored when i'm not working. 

feel free to drop by my place.  we'll barbecue or something.  i have a nice deck out back and plenty of dead animal meat.

Too bad there's so much space between CA and MO or I'd roll up Gandalf style (bakshi version) and smoke that BBQ OUT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The General

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 04, 2011, 02:32:37 AM
nabila left the country on july 7 to visit her family in morocco.  she won't return until september 22.  WOW does this suck, and WOW am i bored when i'm not working. 

feel free to drop by my place.  we'll barbecue or something.  i have a nice deck out back and plenty of dead animal meat.

I hate when my lady is out of town.  That's a long time.  Nice picture of you and her.  Do some Trainwrecking to quell the boredom!

EvB

Jamie DeWolf is the great grandson of L. Ron Hubbard - founder of Scientology.  He tells the story Hubbard in free verse. 

Jamie DeWolf - The God Or The Man / Snap Judgment LIVE!

b_dubb

l ron douchetard.  god bless this guy for calling out that fool (post-humously) and his idiot disciples. i bet they caught all kinds of shit for this

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: guildnavigator on August 04, 2011, 09:23:44 AM
...I'd roll up Gandalf style...
Lol, that would rock. What if I throw in on gas?

Sent from my Droid X.

MV/Liberace!

why on star trek do the doors to all shuttles open OUTWARD?  that's such a stupid design flaw.  one failed latch, and POOF!  you're sucked into space.  if the doors opened inward, the latch could be made of spaghetti and you'd be fine.  dumb, dumb, dumb.

M Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 07, 2011, 07:50:45 PM
why on star trek do the doors to all shuttles open OUTWARD?  that's such a stupid design flaw.  one failed latch, and POOF!  you're sucked into space.  if the doors opened inward, the latch could be made of spaghetti and you'd be fine.  dumb, dumb, dumb.

Not a problem as long as this is working:

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Structural_integrity_field

DanDan

YO I'M GONNA BE GONE FOR A WEEK.

You all better fucking miss me.

(Also, I was Rodrick from last night, if anyone cares, which you do, because I am the chucklefucking DanDan... BITCH. I decided after I was on hold for a few minutes not to do another shout-out, 'cause it was Ian, but I didn't want to hang up. So I complimented Ian Twitter profile photo. :>)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanDan on August 07, 2011, 10:44:45 PM

(Also, I was Rodrick from last night, if anyone cares, which you do, because I am the chucklefucking DanDan... BITCH. I decided after I was on hold for a few minutes not to do another shout-out, 'cause it was Ian, but I didn't want to hang up. So I complimented Ian Twitter profile photo. :>)
You will be missed of course, and your $100 will be mailed this morning, btw.

Sent from my Droid X.

M Knight

Quote from: slipstream on September 21, 2010, 09:39:04 PM
I wish there was a law that would make everyone happy.

This sums up the pursuit of the entire political process in California, and the Obama White House.

Art

Quote from: DanDan on August 07, 2011, 10:44:45 PM

I knew. 

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 07, 2011, 07:50:45 PM
those set designers were the engineers that designed the Corvaire. so that's not a surprise

anagrammy

This is too funny- who says Chinese computer nerds have no sense of humor?

Go to googlemaps.

Enter China as your present location

Enter Taiwan as your destination

Hit "get directions"

Read Number 48

Anagrammy

anagrammy

Quote from: EvB on August 11, 2011, 12:49:42 PM
They don't care.

WOW.  Just wow--that was powerful.  I had tears in my eyes at the end and I knew in my heart I had just read the truth. I have noticed lately that I've slipped into grieving mode for America.  Now that we realize our government is just a collection of warring tribe leaders fighting for power and nobody gives a SHIT if our country goes down the tubes... it's hard to have the legitimate government we promote all over the world when we don't have it at home.  Didn't we hire the goddamned politicians to protect and preserve AMERICA? They remind me of warring mafia dons. 

Maybe I've lost that hopey-changey feeling. 

Could you please post the link to the page?

Thanks -Anagrammy

Quote from: b_dubb on August 13, 2011, 11:15:17 AM
George Carlin.  one of the greats.

With you there, b_dubb.  I remember watching him when he was first starting out.  I really miss him.  :(  :'(

MV/Liberace!

Yesterday I went to the sheriff's department to renew my conceal-carry permit. Things were different this time, though. I was astonished by the unending the stream of sex offender creatures meandering in to register themselves. They all looked as creepy as you'd expect, and they invariably smelled like urine stained, green shag carpet. Just put a bullet in these fucks and be done with it.

Sent from my Droid X.