• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.

Started by FightTheFuture, April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

Quote from: chefist on August 17, 2017, 11:55:44 AM
Spain needs to bring this hero back...he dealt with Muslims very effectively.

El Cid!  Yes!

ZaZa

Remind for yourselves what Libyan leader Gaddafi told you before America went to kill him...
Watch this and understand how things work in this life.

Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black"  (17:03 sec)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?  (4:09 sec)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q

I hope you understand with your hamburger brains that by killing Gaddafi
you open gates for muslims to flood Europe and now you America.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: chefist on August 17, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088

Wasn't this debunked?

BTW I am not sure if it's terrorist, could be a murder

I am sure their were some good people in the van.

Did that crowd of people have a permit?

The genius logic of Trump

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 17, 2017, 01:42:23 PM
Wasn't this debunked?

BTW I am not sure if it's terrorist, could be a murder

I am sure their were some good people in the van.

Did that crowd of people have a permit?

The genius logic of Trump

Yes it was.  The truth is he had soldiers spray some pig's blood on some Muslim prisoners then released the prisoners and told them to tell others what the consequences of insurrection are.  That was the extent of it according to some of the historians I have read.  Trump should read a few books and not rely on hearsay.

As for the rest of your statement, meh.  What Trump was trying to say that there were protesters that were not neonazi white supremacists  who also believed the statues should not be taken down.  I listened to the whole press conference and it was clear what he said.  The MSM have been distorting what he said.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 17, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
Yes it was.  The truth is he had soldiers spray some pig's blood on some Muslim prisoners then released the prisoners and told them to tel others what the consequences of insurrection are.  That was the extent of it according to some of the historians I read.  Trump should read a few books and not rely on hearsay.

As for the rest of your statement, meh.  What Trump was trying to say that there were protesters that were not neonazi white supremacists  who also believed the statues should not be taken down.  I listened to the whole press conference and it was clear what he said.  The MSM have been distorting what he said.

He didn't specify bullets in the tweet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 01:41:17 PM
Remind for yourselves what Libyan leader Gaddafi told you before America went to kill him...
Watch this and understand how things work in this life.

Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black"  (17:03 sec)

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?  (4:09 sec)

I hope you understand with your hamburger brains that by killing Gaddafi
you open gates for muslims to flood Europe and now you America.

I see Puty's been working your skull over. Did he make you do his buddies again too?  :D

ZaZa

I hope BULLY Hamerica you are ready for your downfall. lol  8)

REMEMBER => PAYBACK TIME  8) :)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 02:24:07 PM
I hope BULLY Hamerica you are ready for your downfall. lol  8)

REMEMBER => PAYBACK TIME  8) :)

Bully Indeed!   ;D 8)

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 17, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
Yes it was.  The truth is he had soldiers spray some pig's blood on some Muslim prisoners then released the prisoners and told them to tell others what the consequences of insurrection are.  That was the extent of it according to some of the historians I have read.  Trump should read a few books and not rely on hearsay.

Water-boarding was also used there. Black Jack never caught Pancho Villa though and so not the ideal role-model for how we might need to treat Muslims invaders, illegals, and violent leftists.

ksm32

..and you never see them smile.    Although I see them laughing, smiling and even donating to charity in golden arch TV commercials (perhaps they had a big mac attack and everybody got really happy?) Media and advertising loves to have us all in bed together and I feel all icky about it.

yep, icky

albrecht

Some of Canada is waking up, a small bit. They should be asking: why are my tax dollars going to give social services to Muslim immigrants who like to wear extremist garb and why are they in my country?
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-passes-bill-requiring-citizens-to-uncover-faces-while-receiving-public-services/article36638544/

Quote from: albrecht on October 18, 2017, 03:26:37 PM
Some of Canada is waking up, a small bit. They should be asking: why are my tax dollars going to give social services to Muslim immigrants who like to wear extremist garb and why are they in my country?
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-passes-bill-requiring-citizens-to-uncover-faces-while-receiving-public-services/article36638544/

Antifa also likes to hide their faces too.  Maybe there should be laws against all masked individuals who commit criminal acts.   Y'now, if you are assaulting people with rocks and are wearing a mask not only do you get the charge for assault but also another criminal charge for being in disguise.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 18, 2017, 04:34:50 PM
Antifa also likes to hide their faces too.  Maybe there should be laws against all masked individuals who commit criminal acts.   Y'now, if you are assaulting people with rocks and are wearing a mask not only do you get the charge for assault but also another criminal charge for being in disguise.

Many communities instituted laws like that to try and control the KKK. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were still on the books and just not enforced.

How about just shot? 

albrecht

As GS mentioned many States do have some laws against the wearing of masks or not displaying your face but often these have caveats like in commission of a crime, in public demonstrations, etc.

The problem is enforcing the laws. We can write and pass laws all day long but if the police won't enforce them, DAs won't prosecute, mayors tell police to 'stand down,' juries won't convict, etc. I'm not sure what good they would do. As you mention we have laws against burning things in public, throwing rocks, bricks, frozen soda cans at police or people, and so on but still often the police usually let antifa, BLM, etc do their thing. I think the mayor of Baltimore even said something to the effect of "let them riot."

albrecht

Interesting....from Amazon News:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/maryland-development-under-fire-after-only-selling-homes-to-muslims/2017/10/24/4cb3dfbe-aece-11e7-add3-da4b781e34b1_story.html?utm_term=.d677bde3a13e

"“It’s not about religion for me,” she said. “My husband’s Puerto Rican . . . do you want to live with 106 Puerto Ricans?”"

"The meeting occasionally grew heated. One man wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt challenged Younus about the definition of “jihad.” "Jihad is a war on the infidel, and I am the infidel,” he said. (The man declined to give his name to The Washington Post, calling it the “lying press.”)"

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2017, 09:50:19 PM
Interesting....from Amazon News:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/maryland-development-under-fire-after-only-selling-homes-to-muslims/2017/10/24/4cb3dfbe-aece-11e7-add3-da4b781e34b1_story.html?utm_term=.d677bde3a13e

"“It’s not about religion for me,” she said. “My husband’s Puerto Rican . . . do you want to live with 106 Puerto Ricans?”"

"The meeting occasionally grew heated. One man wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt challenged Younus about the definition of “jihad.” "Jihad is a war on the infidel, and I am the infidel,” he said. (The man declined to give his name to The Washington Post, calling it the “lying press.”)"

If these people weren't here we wouldn't have this problem, or any of the other problems they cause.  Why are they here, again?

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 24, 2017, 09:55:12 PM
If these people weren't here we wouldn't have this problem, or any of the other problems they cause.  Why are they here, again?

Amen, brother!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQl6XBo64M

Quote from: Catsmile on October 24, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

Amen, brother!

So you're showing me an image of a Native American, whose country was overrun by foreigners and forever changed for the worse for them, as an argument FOR bringing millions of people into our country now who hate us, don't share our values, demand we accomodate them, and won't ever assimulate?

Have you considered you may be proving my point?

WildCard

Quote from: Dyna-X on April 04, 2017, 01:13:23 AM
True to a degree. Could become with bad influences of radicals. But the ones that could, do not always do that. Why not a CIA program of planted mullahs that will re-educate them? Or missionaries to convert them. Heck, even new age psyops. Holographic Allahs with trumpet sounds that scare the shit out of them and tell them to be peaceful or else.
Think up other solutions.
bumping for great justice!
some of you are thinking like neanderthals. we need to be smart about this

"it struck me then, that a sense of humor may be the opposite of fanaticism, or at least it's antidote."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1udLQGf2o