• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dark Waters

Started by 21st Century Man, July 09, 2016, 08:14:31 AM

A series of broadcasts from youtube by New Orleans paranormal investigator, Frank Williams, also known as Dark Waters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGBHYzzUB8

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 09, 2016, 08:14:31 AM
A series of broadcasts from youtube by New Orleans paranormal investigator, Frank Williams, also known as Dark Waters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGBHYzzUB8

Very cool, C21! Are they good? I love stuff like that.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 09, 2016, 08:53:54 AM
Very cool, C21! Are they good? I love stuff like that.

Yeah,  they are good.  So far most of the stories have been narrated by others but Dark does expound on things a bit more. 

I'm transferring the shows as I listen to them here so I don't have to put up with the commercials.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 09, 2016, 08:57:21 AM
Yeah,  they are good.  So far most of the stories have been narrated by others but Dark does expound on things a bit more. 

I'm transferring the shows as I listen to them here so I don't have to put up with the commercials.

Outstanding. I`ll give `em a listen.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 09, 2016, 09:05:11 AM
Outstanding. I`ll give `em a listen.

The first one I posted was more recent and he told one of the stories on there.  The early ones that I am listening to now tend to use British robotic voices.  It's funny when they read the stories and say, in that clipped proper British accent, stuff like  "I almost shit my pants."  LOL

Seems like Waters uses his own voice more and more as the series of broadcasts progresses.

That's all for now.  I'll post more later.

TigerLily

I heard him on a live show not too long ago. Can't remember which one but I do remember he could really spin a yarn. Thanks for posting

I first heard him on the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast. His Dogman stories are very interesting.