• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed and Loraine Warren

Started by nooryisawesome, June 13, 2016, 09:38:28 AM

I was listening to the George Lutz interview, during it Art said he interviewed the Warrens. Does anyone have a copy of this show? I think it might be one of the lost shows.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 13, 2016, 09:38:28 AM
I was listening to the George Lutz interview, during it Art said he interviewed the Warrens. Does anyone have a copy of this show? I think it might be one of the lost shows.

I'd love to hear it.  Just saw the Conjuring 2.  Very good sequel if a little hokey at times.  However, Patrick Wilson was badly miscast as Ed Warren.  Ed's a northeastern blue-collar type of guy.  Very gruff at times and to the point.  Wilson is a folksy mid-western cowboy type of guy.  See him in Bone Tomahawk.  He was great in that.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 13, 2016, 02:31:59 PM
I'd love to hear it.  Just saw the Conjuring 2.  Very good sequel if a little hokey at times.  However, Patrick Wilson was badly miscast as Ed Warren.  Ed's a northeastern blue-collar type of guy.  Very gruff at times and to the point.  Wilson is a folksy mid-western cowboy type of guy.  See him in Bone Tomahawk.  He was great in that.

I agree with gruff Ed. But I think Wilson does a fine acting job, you just can't compare him to Ed. I enjoyed the movie, also agree it was hokey but hard to make a horror film that isn't.

I hope that Art interview with the Warrens surfaces. I wonder what year it happened. I know some of the pre-syndication shows just flat out don't exist anymore as far as I know.