• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Did Richard C Hoagland really quit DMRN and his own show?

Started by area51drone, April 11, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

area51drone

I have read this a couple of times and Falkie keeps mentioning it.  Is it true?  Did RCH really quit his own radio show? There is nothing about quitting on the DMRN page, the OSOM page nor the Enterprise Mission site.

trostol

Quote from: area51drone on April 11, 2016, 04:13:42 PM
I have read this a couple of times and Falkie keeps mentioning it.  Is it true?  Did RCH really quit his own radio show? There is nothing about quitting on the DMRN page, the OSOM page nor the Enterprise Mission site.

there was an email sent out to subscribers about...2 week ago saying that he and Keith came to a mutual agreement for him to leave basically and that he would be delivered via a new platform...and basically thats about as much as we know

dipp

Quote from: trostol on April 11, 2016, 05:17:07 PM
there was an email sent out to subscribers about...2 week ago saying that he and Keith came to a mutual agreement for him to leave basically and that he would be delivered via a new platform...and basically thats about as much as we know

Was looking for the latest answer on this. Ty Trostel

Falkie2013

Quote from: dipp on April 11, 2016, 05:22:21 PM
Was looking for the latest answer on this. Ty Trostel

RCH has told me in an email he's moving on to something bigger.
Details are a secret for now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: area51drone on April 11, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

The email that was sent out was posted in the OSOM thread by K_Dubb on either 3/29 or 3/30. No other details have been released except that MITD expands to 5 hours starting May 2nd. Keith alluded to the fact that the archives would be available until May 15th. RCH has not talked about the new network or what his new days/timeslot will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to go head-to-head with both MITD and C2C, because after all, he has perfect hair. If he goes early, he will go head-to-head with Amy Martin who is starting her own show from 8-11 eastern on DTRN.

Auslandia

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 21, 2016, 07:32:53 AM

Jesus...

I can't imagine another network wanting him to do a show

The only reason he was on Dark Matter Network in the first place is because they were desperate for content, and Art Bell personally wanted him to follow MITD and had Keith give him that time slot.  It wasn't long before he turned on his unpaid producer (who presided over the period of time the show was considered 'good'), then Art, then Keith.

The guy is a first class jerk, and his ideas and 'research' are BS

GravitySucks

I can attest to the fact that my recurring subscription in PayPal was cancelled by Keith. I don't think anyone got charged for the month of April.

Yorkshire pud

You have that finger on the pulse again.

ninjashoes

If Hoagland had any decency he would give The Mad Martian his own show on his new upcoming network.

That would offer a great deal of interesting content for face on mars fans.

trostol

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 21, 2016, 11:47:47 AM
If Hoagland had any decency he would give The Mad Martian his own show on his new upcoming network.

That would offer a great deal of interesting content for face on mars fans.

Hoagland has no money to have his own network

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: trostol on April 21, 2016, 11:48:22 AM

heh heh, it pretty much takes nothing to get it going.

Auslandia

Quote from: trostol on April 21, 2016, 11:48:22 AM

A "network" is just some computer and an Internet connection

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2016, 08:09:59 AM
The email that was sent out was posted in the OSOM thread by K_Dubb on either 3/29 or 3/30. No other details have been released except that MITD expands to 5 hours starting May 2nd. Keith alluded to the fact that the archives would be available until May 15th. RCH has not talked about the new network or what his new days/timeslot will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to go head-to-head with both MITD and C2C, because after all, he has perfect hair. If he goes early, he will go head-to-head with Amy Martin who is starting her own show from 8-11 eastern on DTRN.

Well if it is a hair related move he'll be headed over to the Rense Radio Network - really the only choice hair wise.    I've never really checked out the other shows
over in Rense land - looks like a nasty lineup:  David Duke, David John Oates, some Stormfront guy and Big Jim Fetzer.    Not exactly a wishy-washy, middle of the road group there.

trostol

Quote from: Auslandia on April 21, 2016, 01:47:04 PM
A "network" is just some computer and an Internet connection

i stand by my statement lol if you have listened to his show i am not wrong lol

Morgus

Last night, Hoagie mentioned he will be moving to a bigger network that includes some real broadcast and shortwave radio stations in addition to internet streaming...

VtaGeezer

Meshes with HW's comment last week that her show would start running 'til 2 AM Pac Time.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2016, 09:18:36 AM
I can attest to the fact that my recurring subscription in PayPal was cancelled by Keith. I don't think anyone got charged for the month of April.
Thank you for the update, Gravity.