• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 03:39:27 PM
I smell a banning from the Fortress in our collective futures. Lol. Nice post.

sniff, sniff... yup... smells nutty.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:33:24 PM
"What??? You don't like to blow house pets while wearing clown makeup and hitting yourself in the head with a ball-pen hammer?"
Ok, no longer hot and bothered....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 11, 2016, 04:35:39 PM
Not sure, but I think this is a double entendre. 

I'm never gonna get any damn work done tonight...
Bellgab helping workers not work since 2008.  ;D
Praise MV!

berry

You guys are so ridiculous. I love it. Had a really bad day today and this thread has really cheered me up. Thx.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on April 11, 2016, 04:00:35 PM
I dont like knowing anyone is attacking brig.

yeah, that's pretty difficult to process.  just come punch my mom while you're at it.  jeeze.

chefist

Quote from: berry on April 11, 2016, 04:37:03 PM
You guys are so ridiculous. I love it. Had a really bad day today and this thread has really cheered me up. Thx.

We here at the BlogGab are at your service, 24/7/365!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:36:44 PM
Praise MV!

;D I'm literally in the middle of doing a bunch of work in my warehouse but wandered back in to see what shit Chefist is stirring up.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2016, 04:37:04 PM
yeah, that's pretty difficult to process.  just come punch my mom while you're at it.  jeeze.
I think all of us agree Brig is off limits to attack. This upsets me more than anything.

To berry I am glad we cheered you up.  :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 11, 2016, 04:28:54 PM
Good grief, I'm trying to work here.  You're getting me all hot and bothered!

heh heh

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:35:17 PM
Eh... I couldn't tell if Falkie was trying to be funny or not. But yeah brig is like everyone's cool aunt on here.

I don't know george well enough to know, if he was joking or not. However i see Brig, in that light indeed.

bateman

I had a nightmare today that Falkie had been invited to Christmas dinner and was asking my family for money.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on April 11, 2016, 04:41:03 PM
I had a nightmare today that Falkie had been invited to Christmas dinner and was asking my family for money.
Damn. That sucks. Get banned and join the cool kids. Or add your own lesbian story. Your choice.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:36:44 PM
Praise MV!

fucking no fucking kidding.  fuck.  i'm fucking sitting fucking right fucking here at my fucking office fucking needing to fucking leave and fucking failing to fucking do so.

berry

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:38:58 PM
I think all of us agree Brig is off limits to attack. This upsets me more than anything.

To berry I am glad we cheered you up.  :)

Thanks so much PBS. You are a cool gal.

coaster

Quote from: bateman on April 11, 2016, 04:41:03 PM
Sounds like heaven.

coaster

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2016, 04:43:07 PM
fucking no fucking kidding.  fuck.  i'm fucking sitting fucking right fucking here at my fucking office fucking needing to fucking leave and fucking failing to fucking do so.
sooo reported.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on April 11, 2016, 04:43:28 PM
Sounds like heaven.

All I could think was, "don't talk about BellGab, don't talk about BellGab..."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: berry on April 11, 2016, 04:43:18 PM
Thanks so much PBS. You are a cool gal.
Thank you so much! I aim to please.

MV you created this monster. I have sat in the parking lot at work answering mother fuckers on bellgab before driving home. Hardcore OG!

Quote from: coaster on April 11, 2016, 04:35:48 PM
I sent her a message a couple weeks ago, letting her know how nice I thought she was. I can't imagine anyone sweeter. There is not a mean bone in her body. So seeing Falkie attack her is just absurd. What a bloated assbag he is.

Like it or not; Flakie is currently making the biggest pop (forgive the wrastling terminology) on BellGab. Someone has to out do him.

bateman

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:42:23 PM
Damn. That sucks. Get banned and join the cool kids. Or add your own lesbian story. Your choice.  ;D

I have catch up. I'm about 50 pages behind. What's this about homophobic remarks and attacking brig?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on April 11, 2016, 04:44:43 PM
"don't talk about BellGab, don't talk about BellGab..."

i say those words to myself daily.  in reality.  no nightmares necessary.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 04:45:19 PM
Thank you so much! I aim to please.

MV you created this monster. I have sat in the parking lot at work answering mother fuckers on bellgab before driving home. Hardcore OG!

i find the meth blotches add a nice touch.

Quote from: rekcuf on April 11, 2016, 04:45:26 PM
Like it or not; Flakie is currently making the biggest pop (forgive the wrastling terminology) on BellGab. Someone has to out do him.

If it wasn't for Falkie, where would we be after DMDN crashed into the side of a mountain?

coaster

Quote from: bateman on April 11, 2016, 04:45:35 PM
I have catch up. I'm about 50 pages behind. What's this about homophobic remarks and attacking brig?
I believe he said something about pbs lesbian strap on adventures and pictures of said adventures being sent to coaster's inbox.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 04:47:19 PM
If it wasn't for Falkie, where would we be after DMDN crashed into the side of a mountain?

Up Falkenburg creek without said paddle.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: coaster on April 11, 2016, 04:47:37 PM
I believe he said something about pbs lesbian strap on adventures and pictures of said adventures being sent to coaster's inbox.
Heh coaster. Lol.
MV I had to cut back on the meth I was getting too thin.

Bateman here is the post that started my downfall.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg773690.html#msg773690

Falkie wearing a black robe: "Strike me down and I will become more of a disability sponge than you could possibly imagine. Something, something, area51drone..."

bateman

QuoteI lived in SF for years and have seen the bars and the coffee houses filled with them and in the old days women all writing in their journal notebooks by hand.

Ahh yes, common lesbian detection technique. Look for notebooks.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on April 11, 2016, 04:45:26 PM

Nah let me stop you dead in your tracks and say this is cheap heat. Hah.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on April 11, 2016, 04:53:29 PM
Ahh yes, common lesbian detection technique. Look for notebooks.
All women writers = lesbians. It started because he was complaining about Chefist creating another thread to talk about him in. And then bashed me because there was all this lesbian talk. Lol. How dare I.