• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 10:33:14 PM
Bork Bork Bork!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aS5E32M5j4
Not the best version because her reaction is not shown as well as some I saw in the past (but can't find.)

pate

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

I think it would be amazingly fun to have a central thread concerning the most important topics going around BellGab!

oops, sawry.

Some kinda sauerkraut I started about St. Patrick's Day, and then whaddya canoe(sp)... 

Here we are canning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmoYpJIUWhY

Yep...

ediot: sew disgusted nice lady.

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on April 10, 2016, 10:23:27 PM
That BellaHarem is Haram! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! *blows self up*
^^^^^^^^
This is why I love Bell Gab.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 10, 2016, 10:23:24 PM
Who was the lesbian affair?
Oh if only she wasn't married then I would tell you guys. I tried to be quiet about it but things that she has said in chat made it very obvious, although she has not been on the board since January. She has a very demanding job and was pro Art so I can't imagine what is left for her here. LOL.

Edit:
Reading this makes it sound like it could be several people it is not! Hahahahahaha. And if said lady is reading this I miss you and we should chat ;)

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 09:07:32 PM
LOL I've already been scolded by George for posting the "soap drop" gif in his thread...I have not been banned, but something tells me I'm on the naughty list!
You survived looking into the Eye of Falkie.  Will littlechris expand his war with more BellGabbers?  I really don't care, I want more L,L and L.

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 05:54:10 AM
Oh if only she wasn't married then I would tell you guys. I tried to be quiet about it but things that she has said in chat made it very obvious, although she has not been on the board since January. She has a very demanding job and was pro Art so I can't imagine what is left for her here. LOL.

Edit:
Reading this makes it sound like it could be several people it is not! Hahahahahaha. And if said lady is reading this I miss you and we should chat ;)
Hmmm...who has been missing since January.  I have some guesses but am not sure.  Thanks for the homework assignment.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on April 11, 2016, 06:13:21 AM
Hmmm...who has been missing since January.  I have some guesses but am not sure.  Thanks for the homework assignment.
I can neither confirm nor deny guesses. LOL. I have many excellent stories as I did a lot of crazy things in my 20s but none of them are Art Bell related.

Hell, zero of my friends in RL have ever heard of Art Bell much less this forum. Most of my friends hate talk radio. LOL

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 06:17:34 AM
I can neither confirm nor deny guesses. LOL. I have many excellent stories as I did a lot of crazy things in my 20s but none of them are Art Bell related.

Hell, zero of my friends in RL have ever heard of Art Bell much less this forum. Most of my friends hate talk radio. LOL
I'd never ask because I'm a gentleman and you'd never tell because you are a lady.  I'll wildly speculate because I'm human and post said ideas because I'm on BellGab.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on April 11, 2016, 06:19:48 AM
I'd never ask because I'm a gentleman and you'd never tell because you are a lady.  I'll wildly speculate because I'm human and post said ideas because I'm on BellGab.
LOL. I know, it's fun though isn't it? I will say this she was way wilder than I imagined and I tried to keep it platonic but one night we were chatting and things escalated and I did not stop them. LOL. Those were good times. And just think I would not have had to spring bellgab on her six months later. LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 05:54:10 AM

Edit:

I want the transcript of that brief liason PBS please. Purely to add some further substance to my knowledge of who she is you understand...all research purposes.
:D

3OctaveFart

There is always bumping of uglies on these forums behind the scenes. Always.

I'd expect even more of it on a board with your more unstable isotopes, such as this one.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 11, 2016, 08:24:12 AM
There is always bumping of uglies on these forums behind the scenes. Always.

I'd expect even more of it on a board with your more unstable isotopes, such as this one.

"Unstable isotopes."  Heh heh.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 11, 2016, 08:21:25 AM
I want the transcript of that brief liason PBS please. Purely to add some further substance to my knowledge of who she is you understand...all research purposes.
:D
I see I'm not the only L, L and L lover.

chefist

Good Morning Folks!

I'm going to also be posting a weekly topic on gossip in the paranormal community! There are quite a few stories out there that I think people would find interesting. Also, I'm planning on going to the "Contact in the Desert" conference in June, if all goes as planned...I'm sure I can find some juicy stuff there!

Also, we will start a pool on how many spelling errors I will make today! I say 11!

Well, I think we all want to know who PBS was fooling around with!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:10:56 PM
Uh, I'm a straight man...

Your posts say one thing, your PMs say quite another, big boy! I don't know what you were referring to when you suggested we play "hide the soap" together, but it made me feel dirty just reading it. But in a good way.

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:16:16 PM
Uh, no he won't! I sleep on my back! hahahaha

It's your innocence that makes you so sexy. That and your sweet, sweet ass!

chefist

LOL...I love it! I've always been open minded! Do you manscape well and shave your legs?  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 08:40:53 AM
Good Morning Folks!

I'm going to also be posting a weekly topic on gossip in the paranormal community! There are quite a few stories out there that I think people would find interesting. Also, I'm planning on going to the "Contact in the Desert" conference in June, if all goes as planned...I'm sure I can find some juicy stuff there!

Also, we will start a pool on how many spelling errors I will make today! I say 11!

Well, I think we all want to know who PBS was fooling around with!

We? Some of us know.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 11, 2016, 08:56:19 AM
We? Some of us know.  ;)

Ah, the plot thickens! Then it is not such a big secret after all! Hmmmm I wonder if there is any evidence in the threads of some lustful exchanges or at least sultry innuendos?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 08:55:11 AM
LOL...I love it! I've always been open minded! Do you manscape well and shave your legs?  ;D

I've sent you enough pictures (at your request, I might add!) so you'll be the best judge of that.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 11, 2016, 09:00:28 AM
I've sent you enough pictures (at your request, I might add!) so you'll be the best judge of that.

Oh and I thank you for those!

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 09:02:17 AM
Senda, that hypocrite. He cries like a bitch when the "haterz" say anything about him, but he has no problem being a little yenta.

From the Fortress of Suckitude:

One of the hostages:
Topics?  Well,  you did a great job with the Blue light Lady.  Google Stull, Kansas.  Very interesting.  Supposedly contains one of the gateways to hell.  The story goes something like Satan used to come to Stull to visit the grave of an old bitch..or witch...in which he had a tryst,,hey...a bitch..a witch..in which he had a tryst....the town does have a bit of dark history and it is rumored that the Pope refuses to fly over that part of Kansas.

falkie said:

I didn't know that Inglorious Bitch & Laura Kinch had even been to Kansas.
The Devil's threesome.😈😈😈 💩💩💩

If anyone is Satan's bitch, it's you Senda.

The leaks continue over in Faulkenburg's Fortress....who or who might the spy be? I have been given some inside information that there are many who have been admitted that simply lurk and do not post....therefore, it may be someone who has never even posted in the private thread! Will George ever find the traitor? We wait with bated breath!

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 11, 2016, 09:17:17 AM
You can thank chief of security WhiteCrow for the many breaches.

Oh boy! Looks like the first suspect has been compromised?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 09:22:24 AM
I've gotten many different postings from inside "The Fortress" and by different people. None of those has been White Crow.

Or not! Woooooo exciting!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 09:00:20 AM
Ah, the plot thickens! Then it is not such a big secret after all! Hmmmm I wonder if there is any evidence in the threads of some lustful exchanges or at least sultry innuendos?

I didn't say that. I said I knew. PBS is one who hides her debauched and exotic sexual proclivities well...but did you know she's erm, a lesbian?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 11, 2016, 09:07:49 AM
I didn't say that. I said I knew. PBS is one who hides her debauched and exotic sexual proclivities well...but did you know she's erm, a lesbian?

Yes, there has been talk of her preference and devotion for:

https://youtu.be/ZBIGwtyqBhA

Will there be a guessing pool for PBS's secret online lover?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 09:05:42 AM
The leaks continue over in Faulkenburg's Fortress....who or who might the spy be? I have been given some inside information that there are many who have been admitted that simply lurk and do not post....therefore, it may be someone who has never even posted in the private thread! Will George ever find the traitor? We wait with bated breath!

Senda hasn't worked that out, and unlikely to. He thinks that membership is active participation. Just as he thinks passing morbid curiosity with a click on his vids is a huge subscription base. It never occurs to him that 90% are those on this forum who click because somone else has posted the link. Or are using them to fish for gif material.

ponyboysunset

I have a made a few real life friends here and told them because it was wild, way wild. And I did discuss it on some show, I don't remember which one. Wouldn't be hilarious if she posted and outed herself? Doubtful. LOL.

Oh the things I know about this board and will never spill. HEH.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 09:26:03 AM
I have a made a few real life friends here and told them because it was wild, way wild. And I did discuss it on some show, I don't remember which one. Wouldn't be hilarious if she posted and outed herself? Doubtful. LOL.

Oh the things I know about this board and will never spill. HEH.

Well I know there are others out there with exciting lives like you! Boring dorks like us have to live vicariously through people like you! We thank you for that! LOL  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 09:38:18 AM
Well I know there are others out there with exciting lives like you! Boring dorks like us have to live vicariously through people like you! We thank you for that! LOL  ;)
LOL Thank you. I was reading old messages and remembering how surprised I was to find out that said lady thought I was so interesting. LOL. And let's put it this way she has very interesting pics of me as well so she could totally out me too.

chefist

Well BellGab, it may not be news to many, but there was actually a Reddit on how Heather is doing at MITD!

I'll let the comments speak for themselves...here is a taste!

- There is a reason that she has already earned the nick name "Girl Noory".

- Terrible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArtBell/comments/3xejyo/how_does_everyone_like_heather_wade_so_far/