• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 08:34:44 PM
However, it has been made abundantly clear that many of the OG"s left because they did not like the fact that the GabCast was opened up to anyone, Art quit and many 4channers were trolling and that George was given his own thread...

This is news to me. Is this the National Enquirer?

Falkie has his own thread and I wasn't invited? Who do I need to send coq pics to to get in on this.

MR. Spock

Quote from: jazmunda on April 10, 2016, 08:49:54 PM
This is news to me. Is this the National Enquirer?

Falkie has his own thread and I wasn't invited? Who do I need to send coq pics to to get in on this.
You need to talk to George "Falkie" Senda to get into the club.

chefist

Hi Jaz! Welcome back! Seems you were sick or there was a family illness...I hope all is well and whatever it is there is a quick recovery and everything comes out well!

PBS just came back and joined the last GabCast! Everyone had a blast! We all hope to hear you on the GabCast again soon as well!

Will there be a new BellPhile soon? If you do, will you keep the same format or change it up a bit? I really liked the shows you and Curtis did!

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 08:52:45 PM
Hi Jaz! Welcome back! Seems you were sick or there was a family illness...I hope all is well and whatever it is there is a quick recovery and everything comes out well!

PBS just came back and joined the last GabCast! Everyone had a blast! We all hope to hear you on the GabCast again soon as well!

Will there be a new BellPhile soon? If you do, will you keep the same format or change it up a bit? I really liked the shows you and Curtis did!
I called the last gabcast when falkie was on.

chefist

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 10, 2016, 08:54:24 PM
I called the last gabcast when falkie was on.

Oh yes, that's right...what did you ask George again?

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 08:55:07 PM
Oh yes, that's right...what did you ask George again?
the first call was if he was a pc guy or an apple guy and why.  the second call was " did he see any good movies lately?".

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Lol.  He pretty much was trying to "expose" me for "threats" that I made because I told him that I was going to interview his ex wife Karanne Senda Towne, nee' Fullbright.  Lol.

I've been telling him all week to expose me for threats he claims I've been making against him.

Sorry Falks, those arent considered threats in the real world.

A threat is something you can file a police report on or press charges, etc.

And Yes I will be interviewing Karanne.

You never know though George, she may be interested in reuniting with you and you guys may get back together.

Would you be ok with that?

Apparently she's done pretty well for herself so you may have a suga momma!!

Dump Sweet K to the curb dude!!!!!!!

Wow! It seems that LC may make this happen! LC, how would you conduct the interview? Would it be like a podcast? Will you post the recording or transcript? When might this happen?

Falkie's the hero BellGab deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him. Because he can't take it. He's not our hero. He's a YouTube guardian, and a frequent poster. A DarkPenguin...

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on April 10, 2016, 09:05:47 PM
Falkie's the hero BellGab deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him. Because he can't take it. He's not our hero. He's a YouTube guardian, and a frequent poster. A DarkPenguin...

LOL I've already been scolded by George for posting the "soap drop" gif in his thread...I have not been banned, but something tells me I'm on the naughty list!

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 09:05:18 PM
Wow! It seems that LC may make this happen! LC, how would you conduct the interview? Would it be like a podcast? Will you post the recording or transcript? When might this happen?

Beware, Ratty Patty lurks in the shadows...

GravitySucks

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 08:49:50 PM
I aint one to gossip but yeah she's still married to her former husband cuz his mom owns lots of rental properties and Sweet Kathy is hoping to collect money when she croaks.

#sendasexscandal

Video later?

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 09:05:18 PM

Yeah id like to.

Either myself or someone else will interview her on the phone then I'll upload the interview to my blog.

I'll be fair to George and get the good stuff about him(if any exists) and of course I'll get all the juicy details as well.

I'd love to reunite them.

That would be a hoot.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 09:16:46 PM
Yeah id like to.

Either myself or someone else will interview her.

I'll be fair to George and get the good stuff about him(if any exists) and of course I'll get all the juicy details as well.

I'd love to reunite them.

That would be a hoot.

I think we all would like to see where this goes...please keep up informed as to your progress...good luck!

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 10, 2016, 10:18:29 PM
So have we figured out who's boning who yet?

Oh that's the fun part! We have now established there was and emotional lesbian affair that did not turn physical... And there are several crushes we have yet to learn about... LC will give us more hints tomorrow! All we know is that it is focused in the BellaHarem thread!

littlechris

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 10, 2016, 10:18:29 PM
So have we figured out who's boning who yet?

Yeah Chefy, gives us all the juicy details. Who's doing who?

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 10:21:02 PM
Yeah Chefy, gives us all the juicy details. Who's doing who?

Like bobo, I have thousands of emails and PMs to sift through first! ;-)

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 10:20:54 PM
Oh that's the fun part! We have now established there was and emotional lesbian affair that did not turn physical... And there are several crushes we have yet to learn about... LC will give us more hints tomorrow! All we know is that it is focused in the BellaHarem thread!

That BellaHarem is Haram! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! *blows self up*

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 10, 2016, 10:23:24 PM
Who was the lesbian affair?

PBS and another BellGabber! Although we do not know which! She spilled the story earlier...

GravitySucks

Quote from: rekcuf on April 10, 2016, 10:23:27 PM
That BellaHarem is Haram! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! *blows self up*

R.I.P. rekcuf

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 10:24:46 PM
PBS and another BellGabber! Although we do not know which! She spilled the story earlier...

Ohhh My! -George Takei

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 10:24:46 PM