• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 10, 2016, 05:35:15 PM
Hahahahahaha. And yes I am a woman. I miss my friend as she has disappeared too but probably from real life not so much the Art drama. Lol.

Sir I came out on bellgab years ago.
Sorry, that one never gets old to me.   :P

chefist

Quote from: LadyFish on April 10, 2016, 05:31:46 PM
Be sure to keep us posted on this. I am wondering if MV is far enough along, yet, that if he traveled to North Carolina, could he use the ladies powder room without fear of being arrested?  I worry about this, as what would come of BellGab if MV was locked up in the pokey?

Haha...we will keep everyone posted!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 05:37:34 PM
Sorry, that one never gets old to me.   :P
I think I should come out weekly as the running joke. Lol.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 10, 2016, 05:30:18 PM
Thank you Chefist. It is good to be back. It was another one of the hosts. And when it happened I just shrugged it off. But it shocked me. Lol.
I sent you a PM I wish I could share but alas I cannot. I can only say that a woman on the board chased me pretty hard a year ago and she was not single. Lol.

Yes, the PM was wonderfully juicy! That is an amazing story...hopefully no broken hearts, but you never know! She may come back one day 100% on the ladies team and look you up!  :D

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 05:28:39 PM
Oh absolutely! I think there are several in the BellaHaven thread!

OOH.  Yes. Soo many MILFS.

I have a crush on one of the ladies there.  (blush)

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 05:41:02 PM
OOH.  Yes. Soo many MILFS.

I have a crush on one of the ladies there.  (blush)

Make sure WhiteCrow doesn't see that...or should we start calling him, WhiteRooster?  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 05:40:14 PM
Yes, the PM was wonderfully juicy! That is an amazing story...hopefully no broken hearts, but you never know! She may come back one day 100% on the ladies team and look you up!  :D
I should be so lucky. She would rock my world. Heh.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 05:43:19 PM

Make sure WhiteCrow doesn't see that...or should we start calling him, WhiteRooster?  ;)

Lol. Here's his new avatar.

chefist

Ok, it is clear there is a FOX in the hen house over at Faulkenburgs Fortress! User "Who" is posting in Musings many of the things George is posting on his private thread! Who, oh Who can the culprit be? Stay tuned!

WhiteCrow

Ok.. Another thread mostly about George.. No problem.

In the past I have been accused of trolling George..
Never my intention. My actions and posts stand as a testement,  that I recognized early on, that George has talents. In very small ways, tried to help George be the best he can be.

And with George teamed up with brig co-hosting podcasts, they can  sensational.

I truly believe that Little Chris, recognizes the same about George, but has different methods. Little Chris uses "shock" to keep his name and brand popular.. I could never do that.

Carry on Chefist.. Thanks for being a leader!

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 05:48:44 PM
Ok, it is clear there is a FOX in the hen house over at Faulkenburgs Fortress! User "Who" is posting in Musings many of the things George is posting on his private thread! Who, oh Who can the culprit be? Stay tuned!

Well, I will say that George has admitted people into the fortress who were NEVER fans of his and who NEVER interacted with him until he became a celebrity and got moderation rights and his own private thread.

So George needs to think about who he let's into the fortress or it will continue to be breached.

Ultimately, it's up to him.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 05:48:44 PM
I wondered myself. The plot thickens.

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 10, 2016, 05:53:16 PM

In the past I have been accused of trolling George..
Never my intention. My actions and posts stand as a testement,  that I recognized early on, that George has talents. In very small ways, tried to help George be the best he can be.

And with George teamed up with brig co-hosting podcasts, they can  sensational.

I truly believe that Little Chris, recognizes the same about George, but has different methods. Little Chris uses "shock" to keep his name and brand popular.. I could never do that.

Carry on Chefist.. Thanks for being a leader!

Thanks for posting, WC! Well, it is just some of the most recent goings on that people are interested in...many times people want to know what is taking place in Musings, but don't want to sift through pages and pages of some pretty foul stuff to figure it out!

Also, we have already discussed:

1. Lesbian online affairs
2. Exodus of BellGab OG's
3. BellaHarem...uh, oh I mean BellaHaven...
4. Gender Alteration Surgery

Stay tuned, buckle in, man! We are just getting started!

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 10, 2016, 05:53:16 PM
More love, lust and lesbianism please.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 05:59:42 PM
More love, lust and lesbianism please.

My goal is to have a little something for everyone here! With everyone's input, I think we get that!   :)

Keep those emails and PM's coming folks! Really good stuff here!

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 04:33:41 PM
That would be a fair statement and analysis, Whoozit! Why are we here in the first place? A valid question that is often asked!
Chefist, I just want you to know that I am reading all your posts in the voice of EODR Myke.  :P

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:05:12 PM
Chefist, I just want you to know that I am reading all your posts in the voice of EODR Myke.  :P

My radio voice sucks! That would be a great substitute! hahaha

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:05:12 PM
Chefist, I just want you to know that I am reading all your posts in the voice of EODR Myke SV.  :P

FIFY

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 06:07:46 PM
I ain't one to gossip but...

BellGab always has open arms...even for the Lost Boys!

"Michael Vandeven"

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 10, 2016, 05:17:58 PM
I also got called a fucking idiot on my own show because I do not believe  the stalker story. I think that may have been the beginning of the end.
:o :o :o  Ya think?! That was out of line.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:11:12 PM
:o :o :o  Ya think?! That was out of line.
When it happened it was surreal. I remember thinking did that just happen? I have not wavered from that position though.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 10, 2016, 06:13:05 PM
When it happened it was surreal. I remember thinking did that just happen? I have not wavered from that position though.

Call em like you see em! I think the new MITD and Heather are going to be a huge topic here on the BlogGab thread...It won't be a bash fest like it is on the HW thread, but more about the behind the scenes history and current events of the situation...

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 06:13:49 PM
Lol.  Ooooh, SV is gonna get you in the mornin!!

Uh, no he won't! I sleep on my back! hahahaha

Honestly I hope he posts in this thread! Super funny guy...verbose, but funny!  ;D