• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George, you should guest host Hoagland's The Other Side of Midnight

Started by DanTSX, March 30, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

DanTSX

You two lovebirds need to kiss and make up.  Why not swap shows for a night now that Hollywood Hoagland has the experience and the chops to do entire shows on his own?  Or give him the night off so he can wash his bolo ties or something.

You know it would drive Art crazy.   Be the passive aggressive champion alpha in sheeps clothing that you can be.  Talk about some craters on Uranus or something.  Nobody gives a shit if you make it up.  NASA is just hiding the truth anyways.

Dateline

Do it on a Friday night.  The Producer could handle your open lines.

DanTSX

Quote from: bateman on March 30, 2016, 08:24:37 PM

Bateman make this happen.  You're the only credible person left here with a show.  Have your people call his people.  We need radio magic! 8)

bateman

Quote from: DanTSX on March 30, 2016, 08:29:35 PM
Bateman make this happen.  You're the only credible person left here with a show.  Have your people call his people.  We need radio magic! 8)

I'll see what I can do. This would be brilliant.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on March 30, 2016, 08:40:38 PM
I'll see what I can do. This would be brilliant.

LOL..hey, brother! Hope you are well! I'm trying to talk Username into a paranormal gossip show! hahahah that would be a hoot!

bateman

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2016, 08:44:51 PM
LOL..hey, brother! Hope you are well! I'm trying to talk Username into a paranormal gossip show! hahahah that would be a hoot!

Well there's certainly enough material there...

chefist

Quote from: bateman on March 30, 2016, 08:48:00 PM
Well there's certainly enough material there...

Of course! All the most famous paranormal folks have their gossip about political leaders...let's hear about their own dirty laundry! only fair!

DanTSX

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2016, 08:44:51 PM

Don Eckers already has that show.... ;)

DanTSX

George....you made Richard a promise several years ago to let him host a night.....

Don't be one of those guys that doesn't hold up to their promises.........

Richard has been working very hard and has a lot of experience now.

Now be a stand up dude, and swap shows for a night.

chefist

Quote from: DanTSX on March 30, 2016, 08:51:06 PM
Don Eckers already has that show.... ;)

LOL...DEEP GOSSIP! The untouchable of the untouchable... :D

Morgus

Quote from: DanTSX on March 30, 2016, 08:53:10 PM
George....you made Richard a promise several years ago to let him host a night.....

Don't be one of those guys that doesn't hold up to their promises.........

Richard has been working very hard and has a lot of experience now.

Now be a stand up dude, and swap shows for a night.
Noory already welched on that bet when Hoagland requested Noory let him host back during the initial Pluto probe flyby last year - thats when Noory fired Hoagland from his longtime c2cam science advisor position and then Hoagie decided to host his own show instead.
Bridge burned...

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on March 31, 2016, 01:03:46 AM
Noory already welched on that bet when Hoagland requested Noory let him host back during the initial Pluto probe flyby last year - thats when Noory fired Hoagland from his longtime c2cam science advisor position and then Hoagie decided to host his own show instead.
Bridge burned...

Things can change.  ;)

Quote from: Morgus on March 31, 2016, 01:03:46 AM
... Bridge burned...

I'm not sure either of them worry too much about past differences. 

Hoagie's delusional massive unwarranted ego doesn't leave room for concern about anyone else, positive or negative.  And George, well George doesn't much care, and needs content to fill out the show.

Juan

My local station replays the first hour of Coast at 5AM.  I got mixed up as to time and actually listened to the show this morning.  After two years of DMRN, I found sNoory merely marginal - bad pronunciation, bad guest, stale questions, taking credit for what Art did, but all in all mediocre.