• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MV and the gabcast

Started by MR. Spock, March 26, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

MR. Spock

MV really needs to do a gabcast ASAP and fix the stream at ufoship.com  I really need my fix for the gabcast. As we all know that art quit, jazmunda and the mudking is not doing their show. We need the mayor of bellgab aka MV to do a show. MV please do a show. IF you are not doing your show because Art's stalker is now stalker you now? Please do you show.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 26, 2016, 06:15:22 PM
MV please do a show. IF you are not doing your show because Art's stalker is now stalker you now? Please do you show.

Hey, that's the ticket!

MR. Spock

[quote author=MR. Spock link=topic=9644.msg757394#msg757394 date=1459037forgive me
MV really needs to do a gabcast ASAP and fix the stream at ufoship.com  I really need my fix for the gabcast. As we all know that art quit, jazmunda and the mudking is not doing their show. We need the mayor of bellgab aka MV to do a show. MV please do a show. IF you are not doing your show because Art's stalker is now stalking you now? Please do you show.
[/quote]
I fixed my typo mv. I changed stalker to stalking. I hope that you will forgive me.

Hog

A new Gabcast would be nice.  I only have a few older shows to go before I'm all caught up.

It's not a GC without an MV IMO.

peace
Hog

Value Of Pi

Heather seems to be big into challenging people. A real toughie. Last night she was challenging haters to call and hard-to-get guests to come on MITD.

It might be interesting to challenge her to call in to the next GabCast. Let her critics also call in with constructive suggestions for how she can improve the show. Let's have an actual conversation and give her a real chance to defend her handling of the show and explain her plans for the future. She can ignore the offer, decline the offer or agree to do the show. How about it, Heather?

Faustina

No recent Gabcast, nor Train Wreck.  I think MV just doesn't care anymore. 

henge0stone

Quote from: Value Of Pi on March 26, 2016, 09:15:34 PM
Heather seems to be big into challenging people. A real toughie. Last night she was challenging haters to call and hard-to-get guests to come on MITD.

It might be interesting to challenge her to call in to the next GabCast. Let her critics also call in with constructive suggestions for how she can improve the show. Let's have an actual conversation and give her a real chance to defend her handling of the show and explain her plans for the future. She can ignore the offer, decline the offer or agree to do the show. How about it, Heather?

I don't think anyone really cares anymore. All the people who like the show will listen all who don't won't. Heather was unwilling to hear any criticism last time she was on and seems to getting more hostile towards her audience. Scolding them for calling out hack guest, wanting haters to call in. Reminds me of Hoagland a bit with his worthless eaters comment.

analog kid

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 26, 2016, 06:15:22 PM
IF you are not doing your show because Art's stalker is now stalker you now? Please do you show.

Art's stalker is now stalking MV's stalker.

Quote from: analog kid on March 27, 2016, 09:00:13 AM
Art's stalker is now stalking MV's stalker.

Coincidence? Do the math.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on March 26, 2016, 10:58:22 PM
No recent Gabcast, nor Train Wreck.  I think MV just doesn't care anymore.

I think you're right. He's got all that fancy book learning now. I think we might have heard the last of him.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on March 26, 2016, 09:15:34 PM

Her appearance didn't go very well last time, I'm guessing she lost  lot of folks with that one.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 27, 2016, 11:22:08 AM
Her appearance didn't go very well last time, I'm guessing she lost  lot of folks with that one.
I was less than impressed.  Art plays enough games.  I wasn't looking for another player.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: henge0stone on March 27, 2016, 08:08:43 AM
I don't think anyone really cares anymore. All the people who like the show will listen all who don't won't. Heather was unwilling to hear any criticism last time she was on and seems to getting more hostile towards her audience. Scolding them for calling out hack guest, wanting haters to call in. Reminds me of Hoagland a bit with his worthless eaters comment.

You're right, of course, as far as the apathy goes and Heather's unwillingness to hear criticism. Making the challenge and having her ignore it, as she probably would, might however serve to cement her irrelevance a bit more.

I think it's fine that people hang out on the Heather thread to chat while she jabbers on in the background. Sort of like hanging out at the ice cream place on Saturday night. I just think people would enjoy it even more if the ice cream were better. Fact is, all her chair-warming has melted most of the ice cream. So, I'm just trying to hasten her replacement.

droog

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 27, 2016, 11:22:08 AM

Yup.  She lost me.

MR. Spock

Quote from: droog on March 27, 2016, 03:39:14 PM
Yup.  She lost me.
Heather Wade sucks, Art quit because of a "stalker" and now a stalking is stalking MV because of the gabcast ??? ? or is the math out for MV?
Quote from: Some Random Fat Dude in Missouri on March 27, 2016, 09:20:10 AM
Coincidence? Do the math.

I think that we need to help out MV because it will help to bring the planet back into balance. Long live MV. MV is the coolest dude in the known world.

Hog

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 27, 2016, 04:50:46 PM
MV is the coolest dude in the known world.
His coolness goes beyond the known world, discoveries of his coolness occur daily and are predicted to hasten in frequency for eternity.
IOW MV's pretty cool, and Gabcasts are a quality entertainment production.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on March 27, 2016, 10:24:31 PM
His coolness goes beyond the known world, discoveries of his coolness occur daily and are predicted to hasten in frequency for eternity.
IOW MV's pretty cool, and Gabcasts are a quality entertainment production.

peace
Hog

I'm going to need a bath after reading this thread.

DanTSX

Less heather, not more heather.  Obscurity will embrace her soon.

Let's move on

I really cringed, but kinda enjoyed The little bit of the interview where our favorite wrestlemania journalist pushed heather's shit in like the final movement in an epic, album-length prog-rock sci-fi themed space battle by Emerson, Bell, and Bullshit where the gigantic good guy space fleet teams up with the not so good guy space fleet to absolutely flail the new, big bad, super bad guy space ships.   I mean it was geeky as fuck, but it made my skin tingle and hair stand on-end.   Bravo!    But sequels should be denied as a matter of policy.   And honestly, I'd like to get back to our pastime of beating up on George.

Quote from: DanTSX on March 28, 2016, 09:17:41 AM
...   And honestly, I'd like to get back to our pastime of beating up on George.

That always was the best part of the forum, wasn't it.  The rest is all peripheral.

Faustina

I actually have new appreciation of George's reliability, after all I've been through with Art.  He shows up every night, other than weekends (when there are better hosts), and c2c still continues to have guests and topics that are in the Art Bell Tradition.  They never run a replay.  It's a nice show to listen to as I fall asleep, sometimes even interesting.   It's somewhat comforting to know that it's not going anywhere soon. 

Hog

I hope MV's hosting the next show.

peace
Hog

henge0stone

MV isn't coming back. We're like a bunch of kids first abandoned by our father (Art Bell) and left with our mean step mother (Heather) and our cool Uncle (MV) is gone too.

Faustina

There hasn't been a Radio Train Wreck in like forever.  Soooo much to talk about politically, too.  Smh....

starrmtn001

Quote from: henge0stone on April 03, 2016, 01:30:14 PM
MV isn't coming back. We're like a bunch of kids first abandoned by our father (Art Bell) and left with our mean step mother (Heather) and our cool Uncle (MV) is gone too.
While I take exception of the negative characterization of MV, Art and Heather, I understand how some folks might see it this way.

That being said, I must tell you that I laughed so hard at the premise.  I can see it as a basis for a Sit Com PodCast.  Or, maybe, SredniVashtar may wander in, read your post, and write a story from it.

Now, THAT, would be awesome!!! ;) ;D

henge0stone

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 03, 2016, 02:28:34 PM
While I take exception of the negative characterization of MV, Art and Heather, I understand how some folks might see it this way.

That being said, I must tell you that I laughed so hard at the premise.  I can see it as a basis for a Sit Com PodCast.  Or, maybe, SredniVashtar may wander in, read your post, and write a story from it.

Now, THAT, would be awesome!!! ;) ;D

In Heather's defense at least she didn't leave us, even if we don't like her. Art has been lax on his visitation rights (one visit)

MR. Spock

Quote from: henge0stone on April 03, 2016, 02:47:23 PM
In Heather's defense at least she didn't leave us, even if we don't like her. Art has been lax on his visitation rights (one visit)
I do know that MV is busy because he runs a business, has a family, runs this forum, and going to school. So I do understand that he cant do the podcast as much i like. But what is Arts reason, A so called Stalker? Come on Art, you are just a quitter nothing more. Heather is not the best host but who really cares? I dont care because i do not listen to her.

henge0stone

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 03:26:02 PM
I do know that MV is busy because he runs a business, has a family, runs this forum, and going to school. So I do understand that he cant do the podcast as much i like. But what is Arts reason, A so called Stalker? Come on Art, you are just a quitter nothing more. Heather is not the best host but who really cares? I dont care because i do not listen to her.

He likes his new family much more than his bellgab family. We've been kicked to the curb

MR. Spock

Quote from: henge0stone on April 03, 2016, 05:14:46 PM
He likes his new family much more than his bellgab family. We've been kicked to the curb
I don't blame him for that, We do have a few yahoos here in the bellgab family.