• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Quote from: bateman on December 29, 2015, 08:23:58 PM
Oh?

Apparently Infowars.com was hacked and some bogus articles were posted.   I guess Jones was
saying that it was the Turkish government that was the perpetrator of the dastardly deed.  Vara was
having none of it.    Who knows?    Whomever buys those weird supplements of Alex's website
can't be feeling too good about their CC information at this point.

Oh and someone tried to whack Alex but the plot was foiled.....  Or something along those lines.

Open Lines and 2015 Year in Review tonight on LNM.   I have high hopes for more inside info on the man behind the curtain - RCH

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 30, 2015, 07:55:00 PM
Open Lines and 2015 Year in Review tonight on LNM.   I have high hopes for more inside info on the man behind the curtain - RCH

I like this little anti-Obama ditty they're playing now.  It must be KILLING this hick to not be using the racist terms he wishes he could employ in the lyrics.  Just go for it, bro!  I liked it when racists could just be racists... even the Klan has given up on the robes.  For shame.

Ooh, we're talkin' FLAT EARTH.  "The videos suck ass.  They SUCK ASS."  Poetic.

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on December 30, 2015, 08:35:07 PM
I like this little anti-Obama ditty they're playing now.  It must be KILLING this hick to not be using the racist terms he wishes he could employ in the lyrics.  Just go for it, bro!  I liked it when racists could just be racists... even the Klan has given up on the robes.  For shame.

Ooh, we're talkin' FLAT EARTH.  "The videos suck ass.  They SUCK ASS."  Poetic.

"I don't want to waste time on flat earth nonsense............"    35 minutes later he still hasn't dropped it.

Calling your listener a retard probably isn't great for business either.   

Once they started talking about having sex with horses that was enough for me.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 30, 2015, 08:58:53 PM
Once they started talking about having sex with horses that was enough for me.

yeah me too, that was so hot.

Tinfoil_Helm

They were strangely well-informed on which states you could engage in bestiality.

They're also talking about how Obama formed ISIS as a matter-of-fact.  I dunno, I ain't no Woodward and/or Bernstein, but I remember in journalism class that there were laws(?) against reporting/claiming abject lies in the media.  I guess no one is listening except for my dumb ass, but YIKES.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on December 30, 2015, 09:09:45 PM
They were strangely well-informed on which states you could engage in bestiality.

They're also talking about how Obama formed ISIS as a matter-of-fact.  I dunno, I ain't no Woodward and/or Bernstein, but I remember in journalism class that there were laws(?) against reporting/claiming abject lies in the media.  I guess no one is listening except for my dumb ass, but YIKES.

Hey there! Animals got souls too.

;D

Faustina

Not sure if this is new or not.  If so, Michael Vara is still griping about Keith and Hoagland.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/dark-matters-dark-mission/

Quote from: Faustina on January 04, 2016, 08:05:26 PM
Not sure if this is new or not.  If so, Michael Vara is still griping about Keith and Hoagland.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/dark-matters-dark-mission/

New stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Thanx for posting it.   

Faustina

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 04, 2016, 10:28:49 PM
New stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Thanx for posting it.

You're welcome!  I can't figure out what it means, other than that Rowland & Hoagland are the devil.  (Note:  Each of their last names end with "land").  And Satan is a creature of the land (we know this coz of his horns, of course).

Quote from: Faustina on January 04, 2016, 10:55:06 PM
You're welcome!  I can't figure out what it means, other than that Rowland & Hoagland are the devil.  (Note:  Each of their last names end with "land").  And Satan is a creature of the land (we know this coz of his horns, of course).

It would help if Vara was a little more articulate but it does clear some stuff up.
RCH is not really a puppet master he just wenched to Keith & Art because Vara
had a detractor of some sort on regularly.  That I can buy. [God knows what
the detractor has on RCH some convoluted pile of ick about pictures and what
not].

It is interesting that they would pick Vara as Art's lead in.  After Jimmy Church fled
I guess it was slim pickings. I think I might have asked Carlwood if he wanted to step
up.  In any event Vara has to be happy he pulled tge rip cord.

Faustina

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 04, 2016, 11:07:22 PM

It would help if Vara was a little more articulate but it does clear some stuff up.
RCH is not really a puppet master he just wenched to Keith & Art because Vara
had a detractor of some sort on regularly.  That I can buy. [God knows what
the detractor has on RCH some convoluted pile of ick about pictures and what
not].

It is interesting that they would pick Vara as Art's lead in.  After Jimmy Church fled
I guess it was slim pickings. I think I might have asked Carlwood if he wanted to step
up.  In any event Vara has to be happy he pulled tge rip cord.

I was always surprised Vara's show was picked as the lead-in to MITD.  I'm sure Vara is a fine human being, but he has no voice for radio.

Doomed

Vara would help his case by paying closer attention to his grammer. It doesn't help matters when one sounds like a hick. (Not that there's anything wrong with hicks). Rowland is known to be pushy, (going way back to the early days, P2P and such) and I have no doubt he was testing Vara to see if he would push back. Keith could've taken Varas word and just let them ignore each other. Hoagland is a money grubbin' used car dealer. A little push in the right direction would've brought him around.

Robert

Is there a "For Impatient Dummies" explanation of this controversy somewhere, or that someone could provide?  Assume I know nothing.

I read reply #93, I listened to the audio, yet I still don't understand what the motiv'ns of the principals are supposed/alleged to be.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 27, 2015, 08:50:01 PM
Do y'all see why it is that in days of yore, in the radioland that the Internet forgot, they didn't give just anyone access to a microphone hooked up to a big transmission tower? Because they never imagined that there could be an audience for crap like this, that people would actually sit around talking about it, and that some person named MV (or whoever) could actually make money off the whole thing.

Boy, were those guys dumb. No imagination, none whatsoever.

Technology has democratized the above metioned media. This is what you end up with. I'm good with it.

Tinfoil_Helm

Vera also keeps bringing up how Art and Keith wanted him to stick to paranormal stuff (cuz duh, that's the format of the network), but Vera acts like some noble bandit that can't be bought, yada yada.  Apparently he goes off on some anti-Obama stuff, but that hardly makes him the iconoclast that he thinks he is. 

I actually kinda find his tone appealing, but the last thing the world needs is one more paranoid jackoff blustering about how Obama faked the moon landing or planned Pearl Harbor or whatever.  Veracosa should stick to paranormal (as per Art's suggestion) because he simply doesn't have the faculties to understand current events, and it looks like his latest stunt will keep him away from the big kids table forever.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 29, 2015, 08:37:04 PM
Apparently Infowars.com was hacked and some bogus articles were posted.   I guess Jones was
saying that it was the Turkish government that was the perpetrator of the dastardly deed.  Vara was
having none of it.    Who knows?    Whomever buys those weird supplements of Alex's website
can't be feeling too good about their CC information at this point.

Oh and someone tried to whack Alex but the plot was foiled.....  Or something along those lines.

Bill hicks? 8) rumor

stargazr1976

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 05, 2016, 10:54:25 PM
Vera also keeps bringing up how Art and Keith wanted him to stick to paranormal stuff (cuz duh, that's the format of the network), but Vera acts like some noble bandit that can't be bought, yada yada.  Apparently he goes off on some anti-Obama stuff, but that hardly makes him the iconoclast that he thinks he is. 

I actually kinda find his tone appealing, but the last thing the world needs is one more paranoid jackoff blustering about how Obama faked the moon landing or planned Pearl Harbor or whatever.  Veracosa should stick to paranormal (as per Art's suggestion) because he simply doesn't have the faculties to understand current events, and it looks like his latest stunt will keep him away from the big kids table forever.

Im not popular but I emailed keith myself about getting hoagie in the mitd slot. He answerd basicly was Hoagland doesnt do a paranormal show. He is one minded in that aspect. If it aint paranormal it doesnt fit the time slot. However he did say I made one valid point. Be a hell of a lot easier for hoagie to get guests at midnite rather than 3 am. 8)

cweb

Quote from: stargazr1976 on January 06, 2016, 08:30:52 AM
He answerd basicly was Hoagland doesnt do a paranormal show.
He doesn't do much of a show anymore, period.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on January 04, 2016, 10:55:06 PM
(Note:  Each of their last names end with "land").

sounds solid enough for me.

Quote from: username on January 05, 2016, 08:02:33 PM
it goes deeper as we find out in this video here

https://youtu.be/ySW8BHr6YkA

Thanks! That fills in the missing piece.  I'll give the show another listen in the
future.   Hopefully, you won't have some dude calling into the show from a bar or have
the guest going all Frank Costanza and threatening to beat ass on a caller [not that the
toad didn't deserve it].

Essentially the whole LNM|DMDN thing is a demented Young and the Restless episode, so I
am going to mosey on down the road.

Ciardelo

Quote from: username on January 05, 2016, 08:02:33 PM
it goes deeper as we find out in this video here
I tried to listen but the yelly man made me turn it off a couple of minutes in. When does the show part start?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2016, 04:55:19 PM
I tried to listen but the yelly man made me turn it off a couple of minutes in. When does the show part start?

The "show" part starts at about 35 minutes in - that skips past the lisping and the drunk from the bar dialing in.

Quote from: trostol on January 07, 2016, 09:09:53 PM
he shouldn't lie about OSOM producing great variety of shows

Way too late to hear it out here in EST|EDT land so I've never heard a second of it. 

trostol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 07, 2016, 09:12:43 PM
Way too late to hear it out here in EST|EDT land so I've never heard a second of it.

if you ever do...you need to listen til about early october...was a very good show til then