popple

Quote from: a is jump on May 26, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
[attachment=1,msg1232485]

Clearly just some very crafty hacking.

69CheckMate

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 26, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
Weaponised Curiosity.
1) Let the crowds of fans and detractors alike make up rumours and innuendo
2) Don't correct any rumours, but quietly feed them, but don't say anything that can be proven false, either
3) Disappear
4) Reappear in short dramatic fits and stops
5) Disappear again and let the rumours bake some more
6) Attempt Grand Relaunch of show like nothing ever happened
7) Repeat and stick with old stories, legacy

Gee, kinda sounds like the strategy my senator uses.  ;)

DynamoHum

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Dyna-X

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 26, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
Gee, kinda sounds like the strategy my senator uses.  ;)
Yes, variations of this theme are used by politicians and governments in the spy vs. spy game, even in UFOlogy. Well perculated and circulated mythology will beat out fact every time.

ItsOver

Quote from: a is jump on May 26, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Vara on Michael Vandeven and Art Bell:

[attachment=1,msg1232380]
Praise MV and pass the washcloth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
Which one?

The one that Falkie used on all of his <shudder> crevasses. :o

Father Jack

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

I just threw up a little.

albrecht

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 26, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
Still a bit behind catching up with “saga of HLW, did she, didn’t he”. Have to tell you Yimmy’s arrogant/I’m still an 80’s metal head is as bad as HLW trying to pretend she’s Art’s spirit reincarnated. Both of them are like grinding your teeth down with sandpaper. Can’t take it.

Clyde on the other hand is copping an attitude with some of his callers as “only my opinion counts”. He’s worked hard getting ahead and I’m sure it’s intense coming up with new material, but don’t step on your dangling participle!
At that point, when Clyde’s melting down, I jump ship go to Richard Syrett’s weekly programs and wait for Good Dave to come on. Really enjoy Howard Hughes too.

Syrett, Good Dave and now that Punnet is back are my go too’s. I take the information that’s going to embed itself in my brain seriously. That’s why I’m plugged into BellGab. Only the best input for my cerebral cortex.  ;D
Clyde has been testy lately. Maybe his knee or something is hurting or annoying him? I think he has noticed it because with some callers he seems to try to rein himself back and be friendly but it seems forced.  He also is increasingly being annoying by saying "yes""hmm" and repeating questions over callers especially if they disagree with him and even if they don't he seems to wanting to say "I already know this and talked about this years ago" etc.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

Silly! Everyone knows that Senda doesn't bathe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 26, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
Silly! Everyone knows that Senda doesn't bathe.

Not even a quick wipe down once in awhile?

69CheckMate

Quote from: ItsOver on May 26, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
Praise MV and pass the washcloth.

Don't forget the towel.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
Not even a quick wipe down once in awhile?

He can't reach.  :(

Being a part of Mike Vara's "network" has all the class and human dignity displayed at the end of the film, "Requiem for A Dream". Specifically, the part where Jennifer Connelly's character degrades herself by fucking another chick with a double dildo as howling, sweaty beasts cheer on her shame (all for a fix).

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 26, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

She just can’t drop the MITD reference, can she? Pathetic. ::)

bellNwhistle

😂😂😂 There’s no way these fuckers are real people.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

Won't someone #PeeElla?

albrecht

Thanks for the Paul & Ella update! I think they are real, that is why it is so funny. The meth head rings true. Wasn't poster Foodlion complaining about meth heads trespassing and breaking into his property in Kentucky before he disappeared from BG?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on May 26, 2018, 03:15:22 PM
Thanks for the Paul & Ella update! I think they are real, that is why it is so funny. The meth head rings true. Wasn't poster Foodlion complaining about meth heads trespassing and breaking into his property in Kentucky before he disappeared from BG?
:o

Paul and Ella might be the meth heads.

K_Dubb

There are a couple possible interpretations of "still swinging" that he probably didn't think of.

chefist

It's like a skit on Tim and Eric Awesome Show...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 26, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
There are a couple possible interpretations of "still swinging" that he probably didn't think of.

Maybe they knew Art back in the day?  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
:o

Paul and Ella might be the meth heads.

Foodlion disappeared from BG after these posts, as I recall:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=6693.msg292097#msg292097

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
Maybe they knew Art back in the day?  ;)
I can't imagine the videos Paul and Ella made in Art's dating swinging matching service.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on May 26, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
Clyde has been testy lately. Maybe his knee or something is hurting or annoying him? I think he has noticed it because with some callers he seems to try to rein himself back and be friendly but it seems forced.  He also is increasingly being annoying by saying "yes""hmm" and repeating questions over callers especially if they disagree with him and even if they don't he seems to wanting to say "I already know this and talked about this years ago" etc.

Also, he did a show a few weeks back with the same "doctor" that shows up on C2C telling everyone to eat twenty eggs, take five packs of this, and an additional pack of that.
Clyde was way too giddy about the marketing.
I understand that you have to make money, I was felt bummed about it...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on May 26, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
I can't imagine the videos Paul and Ella made in Art's dating swinging matching service.

Hippies high on life.. it’s like those really bad segments from Real Sex, (The Early Years), on HBO.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
Also, he did a show a few weeks back with the same "doctor" that shows up on C2C telling everyone to eat twenty eggs, take five packs of this, and an additional pack of that.
Clyde was way too giddy about the marketing.
I understand that you have to make money, I was felt bummed about it...
Yeah, I knew it would be getting worse when I saw a "Ground Zero Health" banner on one of his sites some months ago. If he has quacks on I don't listen. If you look up on the internet there is a long history of lawsuits and allegations about Doc Wallet and his multi-level marketing company and health claims. I like eggs but, come on. Clyde still has some interesting shows but not the "health" stuff.