• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 20, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
Howard Hughes could have actually done MITD (great voice, IMO), but was only offered a spot in the lineup.. as far as I know.

he was offered art's show and turned it down.

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
he doesn't waste time with low hanging fruit.

# Wanna Bet.
# Keep up that tack with the better half and she will pluck your low hanging fruit.
# Hiding the fruit under truds in a purse, left on the street to be stolen.
# TrueStories   

bateman

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 20, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
Listening to the  Bateman/Heather thing on GabCast. Heather was really afraid of having the show taken from her, wasn’t she? other people were in fact offered slots on the network, so what was the issue with Bateman specifically? She wanted do do Art’s show, and would not settle for “less”? Howard Hughes could have actually done MITD (great voice, IMO), but was only offered a spot in the lineup.. as far as I know. Why didn’t she flip out over him?

Seems like a huge misunderstanding on her part? Or paranoia?

Mental illness coupled with the fact that she had my number. She didn’t have Howard’s contact info. She called me in an absolute frenzy after a discussion with Pete the MITD sales guy who told her in so many words that maybe someone else would be a better fit.

Howard Hughes would have been excellent. He didn’t want it.

Catsmile

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 07:13:52 PM
I’m rather fascinated and intrigued by his method.

# ShitHappens
# TheMethod

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

Howard Hughes would have been excellent. He didn’t want it.

were you not offered the show as well?  or did heather freak on you preemptively?  i can't remember half of this shit.

Quote from: mv on April 20, 2018, 07:48:57 PM
were you not offered the show as well?  or did heather freak on you preemptively?  i can't remember half of this shit.

didn't Heather always deny anyone was offered the position?

Dr. MD MD

That would've made too much sense for this timeline.

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 05:56:04 PM
She’s calmed down today, at least.

I can see it now in the new series Six Feet Blunder, where grieving loved ones do stupid-assed shit.

Heather having a fit at the open casket and dropping her cell phone in it.  They close it up and drop it in the hole next to Art's true key to success, Ramona and that's why she's not all over social media being a bitch.

Worst thing was it had all her passwords for social media and the instructions on how to turn on the studio power.

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
does jazmunda know about Art's death?
Yes.  He called into the GabCast last Saturday.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
This place is like a crack addiction. You know it’s bad for and you try to stop, but eventually you wind up back in the gutter with your pants around your ankles. Hello!

# Everybody doesn't live like that?
# Wait, what
# GoOn...

bateman

The show was not officially offered to me. Pete was putting out feelers because he knew he couldn’t sell Heather. I told him it was something I’d have to give some serious thought to, and that I’d get back to him. I think that was on a Friday. By Monday she had found out there were ‘contingency plans’ and she went apeshit.

Chine

Quote from: Kolchak on April 20, 2018, 05:56:04 PM
She’s calmed down today, at least.

Someone posted screen shots of her in the Facebook Groups this morning. They are private groups for her fans. She threatened to quit in some comments.

ItsOver

Quote from: anon on April 20, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Heh, heh.  He was taking things MUCH better than certain witches in Pahrump.

whoozit

At least from the C2C tribute show it sounds like Art’s funeral went smoother than Laura Palmer’s.  I thought HW might pull a Leland Palmer.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 20, 2018, 07:55:13 PM
At least from the C2C tribute show it sounds like Art’s funeral went smoother than Laura Palmer’s.  I thought HW might pull a Leland Palmer.

LOL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Morgus on April 20, 2018, 07:38:44 PM
I've been playing back last night's c2cam AB tribute show and I found it was Dannion Brinkley that made the statement:
"Art was trying to get Heather on the little internet radio show he started to talk her into going into Area 51 and broadcasting, and he was telling her he would come bail her out."

So I believe that statement by Dannion was the only time Heather and MITD were referenced last night on the show.

https://clyp.it/1k13vu4g

This whole fiasco was Art trolling us and Wade the whole time. Well played, Art.

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 07:53:19 PM
Someone posted screen shots of her in the Facebook Groups this morning. They are private groups for her fans. She threatened to quit in some comments.

LOL! oh no, pls Heather, don't quit LMAO

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 20, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/special-tribute-to-art-bell

This is really good...thanks.

He explains turning Art down for MITD...not enough money to start with...he couldn't give up the little he made on donations for his current show. He said it pained him deeply to turn down his mentor.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 20, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
Heh, heh.  He was taking things MUCH better than certain witches in Pahrump.

of course.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 20, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
Did she call Knapp a blood thirsty vulture to his face and cause a scene by jumping on the casket?

Listening to last night’s tribute show, I got the feeling Knapp didn’t attend.

LOL Just googled "Heather Leonia Wade", and aside from finding her previous addresses & phone numbers in California (which I kind of feel sorry for her that that stuff comes up in google),  I found this amazing guest book post from 1999 (Heather would have been about 23):

"Posted by: Heather Leona Wade & Darren Lee Kafer at 10:55:52 A.M. on 11/26/99

Merry Morning to ye, We are a small coven without a name in central California. We are searching for information on a genuine Druid Grove in which we may enter our High Priest for apprenticeship. If you can send us information on how to accomplish this, would ye please be sending it to us: Unknown Coven (coven without a name) 1125 Loughborough Drive, Suite Five Merced, CA 95348 Attention: Darren Kafer Blessed be, Heather & Darren"
from: http://www.summerlands.com/crossroads/remembrance/guestbook/guestlog.html

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 20, 2018, 08:04:36 PM
LOL Just googled "Heather Leonia Wade", and aside from finding her previous addresses & phone numbers in California (which I kind of feel sorry for her that that stuff comes up in google),  I found this amazing guest book post from 1999 (Heather would have been about 23):

Merry Morning to ye, We are a small coven without a name in central California. We are searching for information on a genuine Druid Grove in which we may enter our High Priest for apprenticeship. If you can send us information on how to accomplish this, would ye please be sending it to us: Unknown Coven (coven without a name) 1125 Loughborough Drive, Suite Five Merced, CA 95348 Attention: Darren Kafer Blessed be, Heather & Darren"

fuckin' based

ItsOver

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 20, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Merry morning to ye?  I'm surprised it got weird, after that opening.  ::)

Morgus

Listening to a recording, in the final half hour of the c2cam AB tribute show last night, in the intro for the final AB clip, Noory said referring to Art Bell about his health issues:
"That ultimately led to him retiring, coming back, retiring again, and then finally retiring for good. Then he came back with some of his internet based programs too."

So nobody last night on c2cam ever mentioned MITD show by name, only referred to a "little internet show or internet based program"

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:53:08 PM
The show was not officially offered to me. Pete was putting out feelers because he knew he couldn’t sell Heather. I told him it was something I’d have to give some serious thought to, and that I’d get back to him. I think that was on a Friday. By Monday she had found out there were ‘contingency plans’ and she went apeshit.

# ApeShit
# Trending4HW
# Pattern Emerging
# BackTraced It 
# You done goofed
# Consequences will never be the same
# DarkWebâ,,¢ finds past HW meltdown on video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8yLB1KA9Y

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 20, 2018, 08:10:04 PM
Merry morning to ye?  I'm surprised it got weird, after that opening.  ::)

Ye were warned! Ye were all warned!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ;D