• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Did she burn her bridges with her previous employer?

Hog

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 19, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
Are you seriously reporting that MITD tonight is a replay of the show where he admitted having succumbed to the seductive manipulations of the father of Satanism's widow?  That particular admission by him has been on my mind all day as I pondered the current situation.  I find it
overwhelmingly peculiar that the show where he makes that comment would be the one chosen tonight.
Yes, yes I am, seriously.

peace
Hog

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 19, 2018, 11:49:48 PM
Did she burn her bridges with her previous employer?

Holy cow, minds thinking alike!

By tagging along with Art, Heather and Keith crossed the same bridges Art was so busy burning...

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 12:04:54 AM
Holy cow, minds thinking alike!

By tagging along with Art, Heather and Keith crossed the same bridges Art was so busy burning...

Sean...please check your messages... I think I have something that might interest you

bloodmark420

Wait a second.

I haven't been paying close attention to what's been going on with Art or the Dark Matter podcast network thing really since he stopped hosting it himself, but I remember Redacted interviewing him after he quit, and then starting to host her own show.

But what's this about her buying a house in Pahrump? Seriously? That happened?

Stalkers gonna stalk, I guess.

So weird.

I saw her attacking George Knapp for posting a video he did which helped publicize Dark Matter when it launched. That's apparently a no-no. She seems like a nutcase.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: bloodmark420 on April 20, 2018, 12:46:45 AM
Wait a second.

I haven't been paying close attention to what's been going on with Art or the Dark Matter podcast network thing really since he stopped hosting it himself, but I remember Redacted interviewing him after he quit, and then starting to host her own show.

But what's this about her buying a house in Pahrump? Seriously? That happened?

Stalkers gonna stalk, I guess.

So weird.

I saw her attacking George Knapp for posting a video he did which helped publicize Dark Matter when it launched. That's apparently a no-no. She seems like a nutcase.

Art sold her the house.  She is living on his property.

WOTR

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I guess Aldous, nor anyone here, never really knew the real Heather. Only Art.
I finally figured out who she reminds me of.  I'll skip last names- and it will mean nothing to anybody else on this forum... But, Amy.  A girl who I knew when I was young.  Yup... Nobody will ever know me, life is always harder for me than it is for anybody else.

Now, I hung around with punks.  I knew girls who were beaten, raped, homeless.  She was from a very stable family.  But her father worked out of town and she did not see him every weekend (no, I'm not making this up.)  Somebody would bring up their life problems- and usually not to complain... They would just mention something really shitty that happened recently (some kids in that circle had real problems) and she would counter with "but my father won't be home for my birthday."

I really hope she finds some help. It's going to be a long haul if she is going down this road...

WOTR

Finally read all the way back.  Wow- a ton of posts today.

I really hope she works her way through it.  I'm guessing that living in a little town in the middle of a desert without long time friends or stability is rough.  Loosing the one person in that town who you talked openly with would be difficult.  Just the same- social media is not the place to hang around...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 20, 2018, 01:43:01 AM
Finally read all the way back.  Wow- a ton of posts today.

I really hope she works her way through it.  I'm guessing that living in a little town in the middle of a desert without long time friends or stability is rough.  Loosing the one person in that town who you talked openly with would be difficult.  Just the same- social media is not the place to hang around...

Exactly! You end up running into people like you.  ::)

AZZERAE

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say it first...

I hope Heather fails.

Its ironic, because she used to give Falkie shit over the way he behaves.

Hog

She's behaving as if someone "rattled her cage".

peace
Hog

Kolchak

Quote from: Hog on April 20, 2018, 01:54:05 AM
She's behaving as if someone "rattled her cage".

peace
Hog

Well played.

Sean92008

Kids, BellGabber "yoursongs" has put the shit together... 

Add the forthcoming info to my property records (public records) and the real Heather Leona Wade is explained...

http://64.250.229.86:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=2919114&aori=a

sydtron

That's a LOT of info!
How does it explain Heather though?

Catsmile

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Can't she move into MV's house and do the show from there?

# MV will love 2 or 3 extra cats
# NoSuchThingAs2MuchPussy
#OrIsThere?

Sean92008

One could speculate...

Our fellow BellGabber sent me the list of information...  I have encouraged this person to expose it for you all to follow the links.  It's quite enlightening and ALL out there.  Speculation has been pretty close to what it looks like with all the connections...

My posts are to encourage the information flow...  Kind of like flushing the toilet when you need to encourage urine flow...

Enough talk like Sean David Morton trying to sell you psychic investment services... 

Art + Ramona forever

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
...added content to my Memorial Folder.

# So thats what you name yours
# Mines named Fap_Fap

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 08:24:10 AM
Exactly. These Facebook people are disturbing.

# Again, Welcome 2 My World

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
I completely agree and will be napping that night in order to be up to hear that shit live. To quote Bill O'Reilly...fuck it we'll do it live!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUFY8Zw0Bag

You can tell he was serious about doing it live.  Throwing out that knife hand like that.

Dr. MD MD

I'm obssessing over her middle name for some reason. It reminds me of this song:

Mama Leone left a note on the door
She said, Sonny, move out to the country
Workin' too hard can give you
A heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack

8)

Sean92008

Too bad that Clark County has locked down live birth records ☹️

Catsmile

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
For sure. I like Heather and always wish her the best. Bellgabbers are bitchy girlfriends.

# AirHunching
# NewSlotsAreOpen
# ThatsWhatSheSaid
# MoreLikeOldSlots
# HEY-OH!!
# BitchyEnough?

sydtron

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 03:01:02 AM
Too bad that Clark County has locked down live birth records ☹️

Are you trying to say there's proof?  Of what we've all been thinking?  Hmmmm,...