• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 06:39:37 PM
Fully understandable.  Let it out, Zeeb.  If it's any consolation, it's Knapp with Paulides this Sunday.  Hang in there, furry one.

Knapp better not play bumper music. Art played bumper music. Art told Heather she could play bumper music.

weeberwubber

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
Last time I was this bad, was back when I logged into Art's Sirius channel only to find it replaced with a C2C Noory show.  Things went a little hazy after that.

When a crazy bitch annoys the squirrel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMXPpnVpLs8

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 19, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
well, today I finally looked at the darkmatter site and was really put off by the obit piece
a little Heather self promotion in it ?

and that's why i allege they wanted the exclusive on the death announcement; it represented a one-shot promotional mechanism.  some might think i'm awful for believing that, but i believe it.  shove off. 

i think they hoped to announce art's death exclusively and then corral all subsequent news mentions of art's death around their own announcement on their own website, where a plug for the show would be conspicuously inserted.  their announcement would have been linked to or referenced by a swath of news outlets/bloggers/twitter/fb, etc.

instead, with things failing to go their way (thanks, NCSD), it didn't work out like that.  far from it.

more evidence of this tendency toward awkward, conspicuous self-insertion:

trostol

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Knapp better not play bumper music. Art played bumper music. Art told Heather she could play bumper music.

how many of the artists in those bumper songs are dead?  the families of those artists should have chided heather for sullying their memories and legacies by insensitively using the songs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
and that's why i allege they wanted the exclusive on the death announcement; it represented a one-shot promotional mechanism.  some might think i'm awful for believing that, but i believe it.  shove off. 

i think they hoped to announce art's death exclusively and then corral all subsequent news mentions of art's death around their own announcement on their own website, where a plug for the show would be conspicuously inserted.  their announcement would have been linked to or referenced by a swath of news outlets/bloggers/twitter/fb, etc.

instead, with things failing to go their way (thanks, NCSD), it didn't work out like that.  far from it.

more evidence of this tendency toward awkward, conspicuous self- insertion:

Sorry, good talk show host?!  ???

Claudius

more evidence of this tendency toward awkward, conspicuous self- insertion:

Honestly that post is really all you need to know about her. She's clinging to the scraps of a now deceased radio talk show host like it's the last can of peaches after Ed Dames' "Kill Shot" comes.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Knapp better not talk, eat, sit, or die. Art's done ALL of those.

I almost went with talk, eat shit, or die...

yoursongs

Key word, "GAVE".  You didn't earn your way up like all the other jocks you have been insulting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
Sorry, good talk show host?!  ???

heh heh, you don't get to say that about yourself.  if you're a "good talk show host," it'll speak for its self.

#lowEQ

edit: sup, catsmile.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Claudius on April 19, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
Honestly that post is really all you need to know about her. She's clinging to the scraps of a now deceased radio talk show host like it's the last can of peaches after Ed Dames' "Kill Shot" comes.

Aw! But I wanted those peaches. :'(

trostol

i am awaiting her crying that his wife is booting her out of the compound lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on April 19, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
i am awaiting her crying that his wife is booting her out of the compound lol

Restraining order. Are the Nye County Sheriff records in the public domain?

ponyboysunset

What. The. Fuck.

It had zero to do with her. And MV you are right about the death announcement. That is very obvious IMO. Way to capitalize on someone’s death to shill your shitty product.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Did he interview you about the Smiley Face killer?

I wish. :P I did a lot of interesting reading about it, Though. I can say with certainty that I am *not* the Smiley Face Killer. In case you were wondering.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
I wish. :P I did a lot of interesting reading about it, Though. I can say with certainty that I am *not* the Smiley Face Killer. In case you were wondering.

Just curious

I liked when Ian Punnet covered that story

weeberwubber

Just 4 days ago she was able to speak in sentences complete with punctuation. It's like she's devolving.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 07:03:24 PM
What. The. Fuck.

It had zero to do with her. And MV you are right about the death announcement. That is very obvious IMO. Way to capitalize on someone’s death to shill your shitty product.

https://twitter.com/ArtBellProducer/status/985518826040078343

Cringe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
heh heh, you don't get to say that about yourself.  if you're a "good talk show host," it'll speak for its self.

#lowEQ

edit: sup, catsmile.

I think to be considered a good talk show host you should at least like talking to people. Furthermore, you're either the explorer type in which case you're always willing to trade some of your security for more freedom or you're not and always willing to trade some of your freedom for a bit more security. Art fearlessly had unscreened open lines, knowing he was experienced, intelligent and capable enough to handle whatever came along. He was just curious to see what's out there...and they were real open lines, not the Noory/RCH version of safe regulars. Art was an explorer and we all got to join him on his adventures. Heather is too self-conscious, too concerned with her image to be an explorer, sadly.

Taco Bell

Quote from: trostol on April 19, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
the replies to that are pretty epic

Are these all replies to GK's post?

aldousburbank

That creepy feeling when you suspect MV is monitoring your bedroom.

Chine

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
Are these all replies to GK's post?

Yeah and more replies coming at her from that tweet to Knapp.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
Just curious

I liked when Ian Punnet covered that story
I’ve mostly listened to random interviews on YouTube, and watched the documentary on Amazon.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 07:17:15 PM
Yeah and more replies coming at her from that tweet to Knapp.

Ah, didn't hit tweets and replies...was only looking at tweets. Thanks

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
I’ve mostly listened to random interviews on YouTube, and watched the documentary on Amazon.

Ian did at least 3 shows with Kristi Piehl. This was the first. I think she was the first to break the story.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/04/25