• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 06:01:47 PM
or taking time to find out if a straitjacket emoji exists?
CTRL-ALT-5150

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 06:01:47 PM
or taking time to find out if a straitjacket emoji exists?

I'm getting images of her storming Area 51 on foot with a cat carrier and a bottle of gin.

ItsOver

HW.  Just another sad example why you shouldn't take yourself too seriously.

albrecht

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
I'm getting images of her storming Area 51 on foot with a cat carrier and a bottle of gin.
where is a spit-take emoji? Because I need it after visualizing that.

whoozit

What a day to be on Ny-Quil and BellGab, a winning combination.

Chine

When was this Area 51 excursion supposed to happen? Was an actual date set?

MV/Liberace!

and a green kleenex cozy.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

June, supposedly. No specific date or location to meet yet.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
I suggested Airyn may be educated enough on a practice in her heritage. If something was directed at her, she would be able to protect herself. Whether that’s through Archangel Michael or any spiritual practice.

And you are correct, Roswell. None of us really know the truth of subjects, individuals we discuss here, it’s all assumption. Even when we are quick to make a  judgement and assume about a fellow BellGabber without full truth.

That's right. I agree, Robin. Or she could just be like most religious people who say they are but don't do anything remotely religious.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 06:05:05 PM
Sometime in June.  Depending upon the mood of USAF security and the FBI.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 06:00:51 PM
Can we get a bell that doesn’t look like it is trying to lure children with free candy?

I didn’t hear you bitch when the liberty bell is used to lure in the illegals.

yoursongs

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 19, 2018, 05:44:34 PM
WOAH Just read through a few of the posts today regarding Heathers tweets... Between that stuff and her Facebook posts today (writing that there's no god because Art's dead and some other off the wall stuff)... I feel two ways.  1. This is reminding me of the Stephen King book/movie Misery. And 2. She might need some serious mental help.

Did anyone notice that Art's wife posted a picture of him & their baby in the days since his death? I noticed Heather didn't comment on or like the picture, she also doesn't appear to be friends with his wife on Facebook. Very telling.

I honestly didn't have any sort of strong feeling towards Heather prior to this and would occasionally listen to her show even thought she spent way too much air time talking about her cats.  But the ways she's acting now is really scary.  You'd think Art was her husband of 30 years who wasn't a celebrity, instead of a married celebrity she's worked for for 3(?) years.   I feel sorry for her if she is truly suffering, but the way it looks to anyone remotely sensible reading her posts is that she's attention seeking and absolutely insane.

I think the social media rants are her trying to create controversy, just to attract sympathy, and maybe a few new listeners.  She has done this before.  She is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.  She doesn't have an original thought in her head.  Why not post a picture of her and art in the studio, like a normal person would if their friend died?  Instead of a picture of a broken heart that someone else created that she found on google images.  It's just all phony baloney.   Here is the link where she got the picture:

http://lovepicturesz.blogspot.com/2011/09/black-broken-heart-pictures.html

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
A contract with a dead man is no contract...😁

Unless it was with Art Bell, Incorporated, it is strictly a personal contract.

Man, if it's between her and DMDN then Queef probably has to keep her going despite what he wants to do.  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 06:05:09 PM
and a green kleenex cozy.

With a makeshift strap added, slung across her crosswise, bandolero style.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: yoursongs on April 19, 2018, 06:12:42 PM
Why not post a picture of her and art in the studio, like a normal person would if their friend died?  Instead of a picture of a broken heart that someone else created that she found on google images.

i swear, when she posted that, i envisioned her leaning in to a computer screen with a cigarette in her left hand searching for a "broken heart" on google images.  i envisioned it taking about 41 seconds to locate an "appropriate" submission.

bellNwhistle

I think the social media rants are her trying to create controversy, just to attract sympathy, and maybe a few new listeners.  She has done this before.  She is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.  She doesn't have an original thought in her head.  Why not post a picture of her and art in the studio, like a normal person would if their friend died?  Instead of a picture of a broken heart that someone else created that she found on google images.  It's just all phony baloney.   Here is the link where she got the picture:

https://www.google.com/search?q=broken+heart&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj0KvxyMfaAhVl2oMKHbqHAi0Q_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=769#imgrc=nWTcVqm10Ho5_M:
True...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 06:14:49 PM
With a makeshift strap added, slung across her crosswise, bandolero style.

haha, i was going to add something similar to this, but then i gave up and moved on.  great minds...

ponyboysunset

It's not good when zeebo has reached his breaking point!

http://lovepicturesz.blogspot.com/2011/09/black-broken-heart-pictures.html

I've noticed that she has NO PHOTOS WITH ART!  Which I find odd being as he was her best friend and she lived with him and his family.

don’t care to listen to Heather at all
although, I did try to initially after Art retired for the last time
just don’t get any entertainment value out her at all
just my opinion
but no way does she even come close to Art

well, today I finally looked at the darkmatter site and was really put off by the obit piece
a little Heather self promotion in it ?
or am I hallucinating ?

well, enough Heather...
back to a “real celebrity” ... the FAT RETARD from Pittsburg..:FALKIE

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 19, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
I've noticed that she has NO PHOTOS WITH ART!  Which I find odd being as he was her best friend and she lived with him and his family.
SENDA was a real close friend of Art’s
he said so !
they inboxed each other !
(oh, and FALKIE does have a photo with Noory, Tommy and slow Iathy)

Taco Bell

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 06:00:09 PM
Heather stopped posting the crying emoji on every facebook comment a few hours ago. Could she be ramping up to take the airwaves? Or did she travel to Pahrump Liquor to stock up?

She put the pedal to the metal, racing to the C2C studios to stop George from doing the show.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:28:04 PM
Fighting back the rare urge to go full-on "mad dog" zeebo!

This is not good.

Zeebo is losing his "Dick Cavett", and ShayP is losing his "Mr. Rogers".   ???

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
It's not good when zeebo has reached his breaking point!...

Last time I was this bad, was back when I logged into Art's Sirius channel only to find it replaced with a C2C Noory show.  Things went a little hazy after that.

Rix Gins

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 19, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

She has hardly any of herself except for the one for MITD website.  Oh yeah, there is also the one where her facial features were blurred out.

Zenman

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 05:51:17 PM
But this is a place to discuss church bells, glockenspiels and hand-bell choirs, right?

lol

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
Last time I was this bad, was back when I logged into Art's Sirius channel only to find it replaced with a C2C Noory show.  Things went a little hazy after that.
Fully understandable.  Let it out, Zeeb.  If it's any consolation, it's Knapp with Paulides this Sunday.  Hang in there, furry one.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 06:39:37 PM
Fully understandable.  Let it out, Zeeb.  If it's any consolation, it's Knapp with Paulides this Sunday.  Hang in there, furry one.

Love Paulides

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 19, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
She has hardly any of herself except for the one for MITD website.  Oh yeah, there is also the one where her facial features were blurred out.
A part of your soul gets stolen when you get your picture taken, right? The blurred part was because she is an energy vampire.