• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
... He’s also met Tommy from C2C when I worked at Star Trek in Vegas.
Heh.  Wait.  Say what?

Kolchak

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
On his FB? Does she have her own FB page?

She has her own profile, which is where this was posted.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 05:28:52 PM
Would some peanut butter settle you down?

Yes I could use some "me" time.  Well, "me and peanut butter" time.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 04:20:58 PM
If she’s reacting like this now... imagine tonight during the C2C Tribute.

Think she will call in to tonight's Art Bell Memorial show and bitch out everyone?

Now, that's entertainment!

Telly

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 19, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
Think she will call in to tonight's Art Bell Memorial show and bitch out everyone?

Telly
Hopefully she doesn’t drink. :(

whoozit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 05:33:18 PM
I wonder if liquor stores in NV deliver.

Chine

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
Are Filipinos superstitious? Maybe Heather conjured up something or hexed them?

Oh yes....Lots of Magick, Folkore there. Friend of mine was from The Philippines... real authentic witch in generations of her family. You don’t mess around with that. Just as you wouldn’t with the Hoodoo with the Gullah. Yet, any practitioner knows... you send it out or attack another, it boomerangs back at you big time. If she is really a practitioner, she would know this. Nature takes care of it and uneducated wanna be witches get their ass bit quickly.

albrecht

Being half Indian and half Oriental and just loosing a friend- and possible job, house, etc it is probably a good idea for Heather to stay away from the sauce.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:28:04 PM
Fighting back the rare urge to go full-on "mad dog" zeebo!
An awesome sight.  Yeeewww go, squirrel.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I wish someone would drone me a bottle of tequila.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

DroneAPintâ,,¢️

What a concept

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
Oh yes....Lots of Magick, Folkore there. Friend of mine was from The Philippines... real authentic witch in generations of her family. You don’t mess around with that. Just as you wouldn’t with the Hoodoo with the Gullah. Yet, any practitioner knows... you send it out or attack another, it boomerangs back at you big time. If she is really a practitioner, she would know this. Nature takes care of it and uneducated wanna be witches get their ass bit quickly.
That's what I figured. Maybe Airyn is afraid of Heather's mojo. After all she hexed Art to full effect.....

Kolchak

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:36:54 PM
I wish someone would drone me a bottle of tequila.

Look into the Saucey app. It’s a lifesaver.

Roswells, Art

I really hope she does. It will be great!

Juan

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 19, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

Telly
Tommee would probably fail to recognize the potential for great radio and not let her on the air.

Quote from: whoozit on April 19, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
Wow, you talk to a spouse about BellGab.  Isn’t that against the rules?

The 1st rule of BellGab is - You do not talk about BellGab.
2nd rule - You DO NOT talk about BellGab..

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:32:08 PM
Yes I could use some "me" time.  Well, "me and peanut butter" time.
Me time?  Go full on Svengoolie.

Chine

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
That's what I figured. Maybe Airyn is afraid of Heather's mojo. After all she hexed Art to full effect.....

Nope.

I believe it’s the other way around. Heather should be afraid of Airyn. Heather knows very little about High Magick and Low Magick. Airyn is smart and those Filipino women, you better be careful. And I bet you she has family members to back her up.

And if any spell, intention is to harm, create discord... it will come right back at you. That’s why we have defensive spells / intentions for such attacks.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2018, 05:40:56 PM
Tommee would probably fail to recognize the potential for great radio and not let her on the air.
Sad.  Jorch.  The grief counselor.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 05:42:06 PM
Me time?  Go full on Svengoolie.

A Svengoolie-enhanced godzilla flick, peanut snacks, and a few tequila shots.  This might be just what I need to relax.

WOAH Just read through a few of the posts today regarding Heathers tweets... Between that stuff and her Facebook posts today (writing that there's no god because Art's dead and some other off the wall stuff)... I feel two ways.  1. This is reminding me of the Stephen King book/movie Misery. And 2. She might need some serious mental help.

Did anyone notice that Art's wife posted a picture of him & their baby in the days since his death? I noticed Heather didn't comment on or like the picture, she also doesn't appear to be friends with his wife on Facebook. Very telling.

I honestly didn't have any sort of strong feeling towards Heather prior to this and would occasionally listen to her show even thought she spent way too much air time talking about her cats.  But the ways she's acting now is really scary.  You'd think Art was her husband of 30 years who wasn't a celebrity, instead of a married celebrity she's worked for for 3(?) years.   I feel sorry for her if she is truly suffering, but the way it looks to anyone remotely sensible reading her posts is that she's attention seeking and absolutely insane.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Nope.

I believe it’s the other way around. Heather should be afraid of Airyn. Heather knows very little about High Magick and Low Magick. Airyn is smart and those Filipino women, you better be careful. And I bet you she has family members to back her up.

Airyn is Catholic. Since you didn't know that I'm guessing you also don't know anything else about her or her family.

aldousburbank

I really don't understand the shit hurling reaction. Grief is one thing. Shotgun vitriol is another. 

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 05:44:48 PM
I really don't understand the shit hurling reaction. Grief is one thing. Shotgun vitriol is another.
That is why one should not grieve on social media.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

I've just been informed BellGab is no longer allowed to exist.  It's been real, folks.

Cinny

They are really trying to prop up Heather on Facebook. At this point, it’s like beating a dead horse. I wonder if they will stop soon? They aren’t getting much enthusiasm from Heath - Not a crum nor morsel.

Darth Vader

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
I've just been informed BellGab is no longer allowed to exist.  It's been real, folks.
WHAT THE FUCK

whoozit

You are joking, right?

bellNwhistle

It’s the first time I’ve seen her use the word “family”. Suddenly it’s all about Arts family?

ShayP

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

Hmmm...we don't give a damn about the family?  Publicity?  Well, what is crazy Heather doing now but creating more bullshit (publicity)?  What a delusional person she is.  She isn't family to Art.  Maybe she thinks or fantasizes that he's her real daddy.  This is so pathetic.