• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Taco Bell

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

She's really turning into Golem at this point.

(insert comment from a person offering sound advice)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
‘You don’t give a damn about the family’

While she’s freaking ouut in comments she posted. About her numbers, susbribers... Telling a fans they  ‘trul gets it’ about her security should his wife and children move...’

https://twitter.com/gravitysucks/status/987093262732283905

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 04:29:15 PM
nah, i would have started a bird watching forum which you'd currently be using, with occasional airings of "the chirpcast."

Chirpgab-we've got the best tits in town...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 19, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
No matter your beliefs, the correct response to that is "thank you"

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2018, 04:35:05 PM
I never tire of hearing that.  :D

They laughed when I recommended your tits as the #1 topic for future gabcasts.

Now they join in. Vultures.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ShayP on April 19, 2018, 02:49:17 PM
LOL!  ;D  I forgot about arctic chaga.

they stopped paying for ads?  i don't believe it.

Heather might have ruined her chance to be the next Jimmy Church with that tweet.

MV/Liberace!

Must... pull... away... from... computer...

Must... do... work...

ShayP

Heather just can't shut up can she?  She just can't walk away, at least, for a while.  I have no patience for this sort of thing.  The good part of me wants her to chill and get it together.  However the bad part of me wants her to implode.  It looks like that's what's happening.  I really can't have any sympathy for her.

Tricky-D

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I guess Aldous, nor anyone here, never really knew the real Heather. Only Art.
:-[ Mark my words this is not going to end well...

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on April 19, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
:o  Wow.

Huh, what, is that for real?  Going after Knapp for posting an old interview?  This has gone too far.  I've held back any criticism for a long time, having once been pals with her on this noble board.  But taking cheap shots at Knapp might just make me lose my civil decorum!

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
Huh, what, is that for real?  Going after Knapp for posting an old interview?  This has gone too far.  I've held back any criticism for a long time, having once been pals with her on this noble board.  But taking cheap shots at Knapp might just make me lose my civil decorum!

Unfortunately it is real.

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I guess Aldous, nor anyone here, never really knew the real Heather. Only Art.

Maybe she fapped while talking to him on the phone.

Zenman

To quote brig: IK, R?

ItsOver

# Don'tPissOffTheSquirrel
#ThereIsNowADisturbanceInTheUniverse

Chine

As you know we lived in Vegas and my husband listened to Art but mostly followed Knapp. So while I gave him a brief synopsis of the crazy going on. I showed him her tweet to Knapp  - his expression immediately shifted. ‘Oh shit. Yeah...That’s not good.’