• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

BellBoy

Quote from: chefist on November 10, 2015, 04:25:23 PM
Well I must admit I thought you two were thick as thieves...evidently not...no one can blame a person for trying to make a living...

If you have anything to plug, go on the next GabCast, tell what you can of your story with Leo, and market yourself...you will be treated with respect...

I think you have a great cautionary story for those in show business...

God speed...

You apparently haven't read some any of his previous posts. He has a three-foot chip on his shoulder and the personality of a snake... minus the personality.

AppealPlay

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 11, 2015, 06:49:50 AM
More Leo drama on facebook.

Leo is starting to scare me.  I would avoid talking to him if I were you.  He seems like he's in a very bad place... :-\

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 11, 2015, 06:51:31 AM
Leo is starting to scare me.  I would avoid talking to him if I were you.  He seems like he's in a very bad place... :-\

You know bellgab will end up on the news because of that asshole leo

zmbabwe

Whoops!  I deleted my comment after it had responses.  I'll repost it here:

DynamoHum

I'm running out of popcorn, this chap is priceless.

paladin1991

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 10, 2015, 04:20:15 PM
I have email indicating that commenting could expose me legally. I'll leave my desire not to comment further there.

Did Leo tell you to STFU or it's your ass?  Not sure how I would feel about that.  Somebody with legal experience reach out to you?  I'd give that some thought.

I think that you posting here, the words you have posted, generally express to this reader that you were not so pleased with the end product.  *shrug*  A failed venture, yeah, I'd be disappointed.

But, I could be wrong. 

paladin1991

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 11, 2015, 07:39:57 AM

Hahahahahah.

Cool professionalism displayed by Leo. 

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 10, 2015, 04:20:15 PM
I have email indicating that commenting could expose me legally. I'll leave my desire not to comment further there.

I know you and Bellgab got off to a rocky start.  Considering your recent misfortune with Leo and your willingness to continue to post here, I personally think you deserve a Bellgab mulligan.

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 11, 2015, 07:39:57 AM

This guy better get of the 'roids.  He sounds about ready to take his own life.

coaster

Quote from: BellBoy on November 10, 2015, 04:53:15 PM
You apparently haven't read some any of his previous posts. He has a three-foot chip on his shoulder and the personality of a snake... minus the personality.
Exactly. I'm not going to feel sorry for him just because his shit show was canceled.  leo and neil are asses.

jneilschulman

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 11, 2015, 10:29:26 AM
Did Leo tell you to STFU or it's your ass?  Not sure how I would feel about that.  Somebody with legal experience reach out to you?  I'd give that some thought.

I think that you posting here, the words you have posted, generally express to this reader that you were not so pleased with the end product.  *shrug*  A failed venture, yeah, I'd be disappointed.

But, I could be wrong.

Okay, in the name of free speech I'll risk this. Leo emailed me to "Get lost." Making a play of words on his company's name I responded, "Mutual, I'm sure." Leo responded by copying me into an email in which he asked that I be reported to the Nye County Sheriff's Dept for harassing him right after he had a heart attack.

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 11, 2015, 06:25:30 PM
Okay, in the name of free speech I'll risk this. Leo emailed me to "Get lost." Making a play of words on his company's name I responded, "Mutual, I'm sure." Leo responded by copying me into an email in which he asked that I be reported to the Nye County Sheriff's Dept for harassing him right after he had a heart attack.

What a freaking nut job. He gave himself a heart attack with his crazy behavior. Now he's running to mommy to tattle on you. I would get an order of protection against him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 11, 2015, 06:48:48 PM
What a freaking nut job. He gave himself a heart attack with his crazy behavior. Now he's running to mommy to tattle on you. I would get an order of protection against him.
Sounds like roid rage to me.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 11, 2015, 07:12:03 PM
Sounds like roid rage to me.
Whatever it is, posting a bunch of f-bombs on your Facebook page displays an astonishing lack of impulse control. He'll be shopping for a nice neck tattoo next.

paladin1991

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 11, 2015, 06:25:30 PM
Ha, must think he's in Missouri. 

Art

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 02, 2015, 07:01:07 PM
So does this "network" consist of anything other than Leo and his new slave?

Of course not.   Jeremy Scott seems to be competent, but boring.  He'll be burned by Leo eventually.   

henge0stone

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 11, 2015, 06:48:48 PM

second, he doesn't seem stable. Poor Neil.

coaster

Do you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for you Neil. Its a shame two schmucks with no radio hosting experience failed miserably. And after all that time slandering Art too. What a waste. Hope is not lost though Neil. I'm sure you and Kevin Sorbo can fart out another masterpiece.

jneilschulman

Quote from: coaster on November 15, 2015, 02:11:13 PM
Do you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for you Neil. Its a shame two schmucks with no radio hosting experience failed miserably. And after all that time slandering Art too. What a waste. Hope is not lost though Neil. I'm sure you and Kevin Sorbo can fart out another masterpiece.

I never said a word against Art and, in fact, I spent some time on one of our test shows praising and thanking Art.

bateman

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 15, 2015, 03:54:49 PM
I never said a word against Art and, in fact, I spent some time on one of our test shows praising and thanking Art.

Yeah, that was some interesting backpedaling after shots were fired at his home the night before.

chefist

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 15, 2015, 03:54:49 PM

So that first show, and the only one you were on, where your show paradied Art's announcer...you say you had nothing to do with that?

zeebo

Where has he gone, our Long-Sighed Knight?  Which new radio kingdom will he help build next? 

jneilschulman

Quote from: bateman on November 15, 2015, 04:05:26 PM
Yeah, that was some interesting backpedaling after shots were fired at his home the night before.

Again, I never said a word against Art. I am not responsible for what Ashcraft said or wrote.

jneilschulman

Quote from: chefist on November 15, 2015, 04:07:11 PM
So that first show, and the only one you were on, where your show paradied Art's announcer...you say you had nothing to do with that?

There were six test shows. I did not produce anything; my role was limited to being on-air. I also provided the theme song and some bumper music. I lined up a couple of guests for shows that never happened.

chefist

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 15, 2015, 05:50:28 PM
Again, I never said a word against Art. I am not responsible for what Ashcraft said or wrote.

Would you be willing to come on the next GabCast to discuss?

I think it would be a great format to clear the air.

jneilschulman

Quote from: chefist on November 15, 2015, 05:53:40 PM
Would you be willing to come on the next GabCast to discuss?

I think it would be a great format to clear the air.

I don't know what I could say that I haven't or can't answer here. I'm not looking for trouble.

chefist

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 15, 2015, 05:56:26 PM
I don't know what I could say that I haven't or can't answer here. I'm not looking for trouble.

No trouble at all...we just want to know your take on things... PM me and let's set it up!

jneilschulman

Quote from: chefist on November 15, 2015, 06:06:41 PM
No trouble at all...we just want to know your take on things... PM me and let's set it up!

Thank you but I'm not interested in raising the profile on my former business relationship with Leo Ashcraft. That's the trouble I'm aiming to avoid.

serenity

ok Im confused. I found this on the Mutual Broadcast site. Isn't that leos company? Anyway wanted to share