• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 26, 2018, 12:31:20 AM
Just make sure to put that space back the way you found it.

It might not be possible. :-\

Zenman

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
This is so much better than any other coast host did with Kaku.  Aside from Art Bell, but close.  It's quite refreshing.

Agreed. Art and Michio would be the only thing better. This is pretty good tho.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:19:17 AM
I must say that we rarely cross paths...at least since way WAY back when in the Noory Sucks thread...however it's good to do so now.  Hope all is well.  :)

All is well, Shay...hope it is true for you too.  I am amazed by Knapp's intelligent questioning.  Knapp never disappoints.  I know some do not lend credibility to Birnes, but I do.  And so, I will be up late listening into the wee hours!

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 12:32:01 AM
It might not be possible. :-\

We probably don't have to worry about it.  I've looked into the Alcubierre drive before, and apart from the mind-boggling amounts of energy it would require, there's another downside as I remember.  The little warp bubble in the center which holds the ship, has such insane gravitational tidal forces swirling around it that it heats up to hotter than the surface of the sun.  So bring some cold beer as it's gonna get toasty in there.

Zenman

Quote from: ItsOver on March 25, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
Heh, heh, heh.

Hmm.. This definitely looks like a skewed taste study.

ShayP

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 26, 2018, 12:37:10 AM
All is well, Shay...hope it is true for you too.  I am amazed by Knapp's intelligent questioning.  Knapp never disappoints.  I know some do not lend credibility to Birnes, but I do.  And so, I will be up late listening into the wee hours!

I am good.  Thank you. Regarding Birnes...I enjoy his interviews.  He's one of those guests I'll listen to 'just because.'  ;)  Same goes for Nick Redfern.  There are some guests one will listen to for whatever reason.

ShayP

LOL! "Doctor Knapp." After Knapp corrects him the caller follows up with "Well, you're kind of a doctor because you're a hometown guy."  WTF?  LOL!

ShayP

The whole "time" thing confuses me.  I always thought it was just a measurement.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:40:25 AM
I am good.  Thank you. Regarding Birnes...I enjoy his interviews.  He's one of those guests I'll listen to 'just because.'  ;)  Same goes for Nick Redfern.  There are some guests one will listen to for whatever reason.

Shay!  I totally agree!  Redfern is one of my favs!

Zenman

So, does time not fork if you go into the future and kill your older self before he comes back in time and kills you?

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

Yeah me too.  There are just some who have cool topics and/or good delivery, so worth a listen.

ShayP

Quote from: Zenman on March 26, 2018, 12:50:26 AM
So, does time not fork if you go into the future and kill your older self before he comes back in time and kills you?

I tried to come up with an appropriate response.  I couldn't.  For some reason this song came to mind.

https://youtu.be/zhRzORqNa0E

ShayP

Damn.  I want more Knapp and Kaku.  :(

Dr. MD MD

Satisfying first half. :)

ShayP

The bumper music is great tonight.  Love me some Yes.   8)

Zenman

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:54:26 AM
I tried to come up with an appropriate response.  I couldn't.  For some reason this song came to mind.

https://youtu.be/zhRzORqNa0E

Excellent cut, excellent album, excellent response.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on March 26, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
Yeah me too.  There are just some who have cool topics and/or good delivery, so worth a listen.

Hello Zee, dear friend!  Yes, I agree...Birnes and Redfern...and, Michael Cremo always get my full attention.  Hope all is well with you! :)

Zenman

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:58:57 AM
The bumper music is great tonight.  Love me some Yes.   8)

Next best thing to Art, I dare say.

Dr. MD MD

Wow! The Cale version. Knapp's so cool! 8)

ShayP

ShayP

Quote from: Zenman on March 26, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
Next best thing to Art, I dare say.

I dare say as well.  ;)

Zenman

Bill's on a roll tonight. Some nights he sounds like Larry David. Tonight he sounds more like Gerald Celente.

ShayP

'She Bop' is an interesting choice for a bumper song.

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 26, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
Hello Zee, dear friend!  Yes, I agree...Birnes and Redfern...and, Michael Cremo always get my full attention.  Hope all is well with you! :)

Thanks Neb, yep I agree all are good.  I always have to get past Cremo's voice at first, but his discussions always draw me in.  I'm hanging in there ok I guess.  Just glad to be hearing some good Knapp while snacking on leftover pizza.  It's the simple things in life, ya know.  Hope you're enjoying the show.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on March 26, 2018, 01:33:39 AM
It's the simple things in life, ya know. 

As Noory would say...

"So true.  So true."   ;)  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Your favorite, Shay.  ;)

ShayP

Oh nice.  The only Harry Nilsson song I like.  Otherwise I hate him and really can't justify why.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 01:36:24 AM
Your favorite, Shay.  ;)

I'm lost MD.  Help me out.  What is it you speak of?  I feel like I have some lag on my end with the show and site, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 01:39:14 AM
I'm lost MD.  Help me out.  What is it you speak of?  I feel like I have some lag on my end with the show and site, etc.

The Nilsson. ;)