• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

Whether a one shot wonder or a future regular host, she deserves her own thread.

DanTSX

She seems pretty comfortable, but she wants us to send a Pizza.  Hope she likes anchovies.  Because I do.

Has a Rolleye James Female Gym Teacher voice though.  But I liked Rolleye.

At least she isn't the goofy crystal power/yoga/herbal snuff GIAM ding dong they had a few other recent times now.

DanTSX

Now she is talking about chinese take out.

WTF is she toking it up?  She's all about snacks.  She will be asking for Doritos and Fudge Ripple ice cream next.

Duuuude!

PChirp

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM
Whether a one shot wonder or a future regular host, she deserves her own thread.

Sounds a lot like Melissa Etheridge.  This already isn't working....next  :o

nextgen.fm

not a fan!

started off weak!

DanTSX

20 seconds with google reveals:

1.  She ain't bad looking for an old lady (would)

2.  She is an infomercial host.

3.  Billy Mays has a recorded endorsement on her website.  FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE! :o

4.  She is a certified remote viewer and RV school graduate.

Well, fuck.  It's not like Coast's credibility could go any lower......and I bet Jorch is already slobbering all over her.  Maybe singing her some Doo-wop.

HorrorRetro

Her continuous huh-huh-huh laugh is extremely obnoxious and annoying.

BattyBrooke

Turned it on and 6 seconds in, she responds to the guest with "ooooooooh" (so intelligent) and then "just to verify for the audience, hybrid is half E.T. half human". Verify? No, I'm certain you meant " clarify" but, much like Noory, couldn't locate the word in your vocabulary.Lastly, as I type this, she is saying things such as "aaahhhh", has made a match.com joke and has giggled more than 5 separate times.CHEESE. WIZ CHEESE!

PChirp

Quote from: HorrorRetro on October 18, 2014, 11:23:42 PM
Her continuous huh-huh-huh laugh is extremely obnoxious and annoying.

I want to be fair and give her a chance but she's trying WAY too hard.  It's forced and annoying as hell.  Horror you've got it right on!  :o

nextgen.fm

She gushily thanked George

George must be laying in bed at home his heart beating a million beats a minute

nextgen.fm

Sorry guys, I'm listening to that "other station" now...

Heather Wade

Quote from: DanTSX on October 18, 2014, 11:22:47 PM
20 seconds with google reveals:

1.  She ain't bad looking for an old lady (would)

2.  She is an infomercial host.

3.  Billy Mays has a recorded endorsement on her website.  FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE! :o

4.  She is a certified remote viewer and RV school graduate.

Well, fuck.  It's not like Coast's credibility could go any lower......and I bet Jorch is already slobbering all over her.  Maybe singing her some Doo-wop.

That says it all about PremRat's credibility and what they have turned a once great show into. 

DanTSX

Lol grey alien birthday parties?

Holy shit put the bong down lady.  Just because it's Rx.....never mind.  Take another hit.

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 18, 2014, 11:26:46 PM
I want to be fair and give her a chance but she's trying WAY too hard.  It's forced and annoying as hell.  Horror you've got it right on!  :o

I completely agree.  The too-much laughter is TOO MUCH!  At least her voice isn't as phony as Lisa Garr's.

DanTSX

Quote from: BattyBrooke on October 18, 2014, 11:24:42 PM
Turned it on and 6 seconds in, she responds to the guest with "ooooooooh" (so intelligent) and then "just to verify for the audience, hybrid is half E.T. half human". Verify? No, I'm certain you meant " clarify" but, much like Noory, couldn't locate the word in your vocabulary.Lastly, as I type this, she is saying things such as "aaahhhh", has made a match.com joke and has giggled more than 5 separate times.CHEESE. WIZ CHEESE!

That sounds like any other radio host in 2014 though.

I'm sure there will be plenty of material substance to chuckle over. 

PChirp

Georgie,

You're being TOO quiet.  Any thoughts so far?  Yay or Nay?  Too Forced to me.   :(

To be honest I'm not listening that closely.  So far I'll attribute her quirks to first timer jitters.

PChirp

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2014, 11:49:53 PM
To be honest I'm not listening that closely.  So far I'll attribute her quirks to first timer jitters.

That's fair.  I want to be fair but good God I hope she improves.   :P

zeebo

Quote from: BattyBrooke on October 18, 2014, 11:24:42 PM
... has made a match.com joke and has giggled more than 5 separate times ....

Ok, this is worrisome.

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 18, 2014, 11:54:51 PM
That's fair.  I want to be fair but good God I hope she improves.   :P

;D

ZHero

Oooh, she's talking about abducties "going down" in the ship..?..sexually?  She wants to be abducted I suppose.  ;D

PChirp

What's with the constant Asian food comments?  Am I missing something? WTF?!?

I'm finding this interview confusing, disjointed, repetitive.   I want to know more about the aliens here... do they date, form relationships, eat like we do, have children, etc.??? 

ZHero

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 19, 2014, 12:00:55 AM
She's using Asian food terms as code for sex.  Hot menopausal SEX.

DanTSX

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 19, 2014, 12:00:55 AM

She's got the munchies.

High on medical grade reefer.  Listen for the bubbler in the background.

She has been going on about pizza and pho since the intro monologue.

paladin1991

Quote from: Glutton For Punishment on October 18, 2014, 11:42:46 PM
I completely agree.  The too-much laughter is TOO MUCH!  At least her voice isn't as phony as Lisa Garr's.
Now wait a minute.  I'd pay 9.95 a minute to listen to lisa on her 900 line. 

DanTSX

Quote from: ZHero on October 18, 2014, 11:59:05 PM
Oooh, she's talking about abducties "going down" in the ship..?..sexually?  She wants to be abducted I suppose.  ;D

She referred to weebering as "the sexual aspect" and quickly got past the subject.

Not comfortable talking about inter species sex apparently.  Jorge loves that shit.

zeebo

Anyone catch that sound she made after the guest said something about insect-like aliens ... it was like "Aaaayyyeerreeeahhh".  Was that a laugh, a scream, a pirate call? 

paladin1991

Crap.  Now she's going into her interview with the psuedo priest

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on October 19, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
Anyone catch that sound she made after the guest said something about insect-like aliens ... it was like "Aaaayyyeerreeeahhh".  Was that a laugh, a scream, a pirate call?

Mating call...