• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 25, 2018, 07:08:02 PM
Well. Well.  It would seem that the Fairie hot mess is posted over at Z Fire Light.

Guess I'm going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it!!!!!   ;D ;)

Quote from: ShayP on March 25, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
Don't do it!!!!!   ;D ;)

This is terrible......   Also not sure why "Samantha" sounds my old shop teacher from High School or why a hunk of bark lying on the ground is supposed
to be a Fairie that hitched a ride on a Bigfoot.   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 25, 2018, 07:34:56 PM
This is terrible......   Also not sure why "Samantha" sounds my old shop teacher from High School or why a hunk of bark lying on the ground is supposed
to be a Fairie that hitched a ride on a Bigfoot.   ::)
Holy crap, spit-take. "Samantha" is hilarious. Reminds of some guest Bateman had but even more mannish. Why doesn't "she" just go by "Sam" so as not to confuse C2C listeners in "fly-over country," as Obama would call it, that don't get the genderbending stuff?

Next guest: "I was in cut-offs, t-shirt, and boots, you know what its like in Kentucky, Connie." Haha

GravitySucks

Let’s see how Connie does with the news about Art.

No mention in the first segment.

GravitySucks

How did she turn this into a discussion about her?

Seriously?? Had to add in paranormaldate.com???

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 11:09:29 PM
Let’s see how Connie does with the news about Art.

No mention in the first segment.
Connie is talking about Art Bell in the first half hour now.
She didn't know that Art liked cats!

KMKMKM

She also thought Coast to Coast started in 1993  :-X

WildCard

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
How did she turn this into a discussion about her?

"thank goodness for paranormal date dot com"

GravitySucks

Quote from: WildCard on April 14, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
"thank goodness for paranormal date dot com"

I screamed pretty loud at my device. Do you think she heard me??

GravitySucks

Sure. Now try to sell subscriptions so they can listen to SIT episodes. 

Fucking money grubbing shitheads.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 14, 2018, 11:40:04 PM
Sure. Now try to sell subscriptions so they can listen to SIT episodes. 

Fucking money grubbing shitheads.

I wish you could get this upset over real things. ::)

GravitySucks

She has no clue why Art played “ride my seesaw”.

GravitySucks

This next guest would run rings around Hoagland’s imagery panel. Check out the c2c website for shit he sees on rocks.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/mitchel-townsend-images-4-14-18

ItsTelly

Just listened to Connie's intro.  She started with her usual very upbeat 'abandoned confines....'

You would think last night of all nights might be the time you open with a different intro and on a sombre note.

The tribute was nice. But how could she only recently found out that Art 'loved cats'?  Duh.  Everyone knew this!

Talk about having a 'tin ear'...

Telly

ItsTelly

One more thing:

Is it just me or do all the weekend coasts kiss Noory's ass?  Is this in the job description for weekend host?  Is Noory that insecure?

How odd that Connie in her tribute to Art works Noory in there as if they are in the same league. They aren't.

Connie and Jimmy Church seem to do this the most. Jimmy even more than Connie...

I suppose their all angling for Noory's job when he retires. 

Telly

ItsTelly

weekend hosts (not coasts)

Sorry -T

ShayP

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 15, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
One more thing:

Is it just me or do all the weekend coasts kiss Noory's ass?  Is this in the job description for weekend host?  Is Noory that insecure?

How odd that Connie in her tribute to Art works Noory in there as if they are in the same league. They aren't.

Connie and Jimmy Church seem to do this the most. Jimmy even more than Connie...

Telly

It's not you.  They all kiss his ass.  As do the regular callers.  The constant pandering is pathetic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 15, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
It's not you.  They all kiss his ass.  As do the regular callers.  The constant pandering is pathetic.

Remember when callers would sometimes suggest that he run for president and he seemed to be considering it seriously? :D

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:45:12 PM
Remember when callers would sometimes suggest that he run for president and he seemed to be considering it seriously? :D

LOL!  How could I forget?  It's absurd that anybody would encourage him to do so.  I used to think they were just pulling his leg, but I've come to realize that there are people who think Noory is this guy to put on a pedestal.  It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't suck it up, but...as you said "he seemed to be considering it seriously."  He probably just wants more adulation.  "Please George.  You have to run.  Only you can save our nation.  People are whacked out!"   Oh I'd love to hear him announce it and then see him in a debate.  That would be pure entertainment gold platinum.   :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on April 15, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
LOL!  How could I forget?  It's absurd that anybody would encourage him to do so.  I used to think they were just pulling his leg, but I've come to realize that there are people who think Noory is this guy to put on a pedestal.  It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't suck it up, but...as you said "he seemed to be considering it seriously."  He probably just wants more adulation.  "Please George.  You have to run.  Only you can save our nation.  People are whacked out!"   Oh I'd love to hear him announce it and then see him in a debate.  That would be pure entertainment gold platinum.   :D

Number one on his platform would be: Is it just me or are people acting really weird these day? You know, like REALLY weird?! ;D

Morgus

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 15, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
One more thing:

Telly

Thats the case for all the fillin/weekend hosts except for George Knapp.

chefist

Quote from: Morgus on April 15, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Knapp on tonight?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:45:12 PM
I don't know what you're talking about.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 15, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
I loved the ad Bell would play about "kissing the ring not required."  GNS.

Sean92008

C2C PremRad should be embarrassed about last night's show.

Is she autistic or "pathic?"

DanTSX

Quote from: ShayP on April 15, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

Jeb! Would be all for this.   For once, he could stuff someone in a locker, instead of being stuffed into a locker

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2018, 11:21:26 PM
Connie is talking about Art Bell in the first half hour now.
She didn't know that Art liked cats!

She literally has no idea who Art is.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 16, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
She literally has no idea who Art is.

Connie tried her best but I felt sad when I realized she was reading from the canned blurb on the C2C site. 

Rico999

Aside from all her stream of consciousness jabber in her "tribute" to Art last Saturday night, I could have sworn I heard her say that Art was found on the floor in his house.  From what I've heard of her, it'd make sense that she'd just blurt out something like that without thinking...

I've tried to access a replay of her opening monologue with no success (I don't subscribe to Coast Insider).  Maybe someone could verify that she in fact said that.