• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on June 14, 2015, 01:52:36 AM
"I don't even know what I'm asking, not even sure where I'm going with this ..."  Oh oh, I think Ms. Connie might need a snack, she's spacing out again.

i think she is smoking a bowl or something

Nebraska888

Quote from: ZHero on June 14, 2015, 12:13:27 AM
I just sent her an email. It says-
" HEY QUIT SOUNDING SO DANG HAPPY! ITS ANNOYING! THIS IS PARANORMAL RADIO, NOT GOOD MORNING AMERICA!"

OMG.......you are so right.  She absolutely drives me insane.......irritating as hell.

yumyumtree

So, she referenced Preston Nichols...was he the crazy old guy who talked about masturbation on her show some months ago?

This figure of 100,000 youths disappearing or being killed, or whatever --that's a lot of kids, even if a lot of them were runaways or whatever. Don't you think they'd be missed?  This is reminicsent of Joel Wallach's autopsies. One of the fastest ways to call our liars is to do the arithmetic.

yumyumtree

I just googled it.  Preston Nichols is that guy.

Juan Cena

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 15, 2015, 08:37:28 PM
I just googled it.  Preston Nichols is that guy.

Yeah, she totally lost control of that particular show. Which was a real shame because the idea of trying to brainwash runaways into becoming super-soldiers did have potential to be interesting.

yumyumtree

I think George said something about Connie Willis hosting tonight. Mayb e they will have Craig Hulet or somebody like that on tonight.  That would be a combination. I have to get up early tomorrow though.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 03, 2015, 03:31:25 PM
I think George said something about Connie Willis hosting tonight. Mayb e they will have Craig Hulet or somebody like that on tonight.  That would be a combination. I have to get up early tomorrow though.

Looks like Ms. Connie's on Sat. nite for a remote viewing show.  She'll to attempt to visualize a plate of nachos.

wr250

no tonight is snoorge with buck wolf.
sat is :
Host Connie Willis (email) will be joined by Joseph McMoneagle, known as the best Operational Remote Viewer in the history of the U.S. Army's Special Project-- Stargate.

sunday is super suck sunday

Dateline

Hell, I thought Connie was smoking a Superbowl.

Dateline

Norry, you are doing performance strategy.  You position your Sunday night submerging artist right after that Willis hosts on Saturday night.  You are their Sunday night Godsend after that. Clever!

Juan Cena

I'm surprised Connie is on tonight. I was sure she would be in Chicago with the rest of the stoners for the Grateful Dead's final shows.

popple

Well, Jimmy woulda done the show but you know... technical difficulties.

Juan Cena

I wonder if the first guest will get into the fact that our Founding Fathers were far from being the kind of Christians our the far right think they are.

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 04, 2015, 11:14:26 PM
I wonder if the first guest will get into the fact that our Founding Fathers were far from being the kind of Christians our the far right think they are.

Most of them were children of the Enlightenment.  M. Levin talks about this aspect all of the time.  He sees it as a good thing as do I.  However, they also did believe that a foundation of faith and values was the bedrock of our society.  Patrick Henry and John Adams were probably the most vociferous Christians among the Founding Fathers.

Juan Cena

Time for another remote viewer who didn't either a) "see" 9-11 happen, or b) find Bin Laden.

I'm not into remote viewing but this guy is kind of interesting.  His near death stories were particularly riveting.

Morgus

Yet another weekend guest host tonight that plugs Noory's dating site every hour...

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on July 05, 2015, 12:37:19 AM
Yet another weekend guest host tonight that plugs Noory's dating site every hour...

I would be far more interested in checking out some of the ladies whose numbers are on Knapp's smart phone.

Free Bird.

I'll say one thing about Connie.  She picks great bumpers.

Alfred Hitchcock calling in.

konradbeezo

I've never made it through an entire Connie show because she's kind of insufferable to listen to. But I heard most of the interview with McMoneagle and she was much better--more subdued, no HEY YA'LL WE'RE JUST HANGING OUT HERE AFTER MIDNIGHT TALKING CREEPY STUFF WHOOO I'M STONED.

Though she did throw in an extremely out of place Bill & Ted style "Excellent!" after one statement.

I think all hosts other than Knapp need to drop their cutesy show intro lines. Especially since she says she's just outside of Area 51, but is also broadcasting from Louisville?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: konradbeezo on July 05, 2015, 05:41:49 AM

I think all hosts other than Knapp need to drop their cutesy show intro lines. Especially since she says she's just outside of Area 51, but is also broadcasting from Louisville?

Even Knapp's got old a long time ago. 'You're in the right place at the right time...'

Yeah, yeah, just get on with the damn' show.

SredniVashtar

These words of wisdom came from her bio on the Coast website:

"As a woman, her perspective is as much emotional as it is factual, which goes hand in hand".

"Being in the media, Connie is also in development of three documentaries".

Is this Google Translate being useless again, or was the person writing this a moron?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2015, 05:59:37 AM
These words of wisdom came from her bio on the Coast website:

"As a woman, her perspective is as much emotional as it is factual, which goes hand in hand".

"Being in the media, Connie is also in development of three documentaries".

Is this Google Translate being useless again, or was the person writing this a moron?

It honestly sounds like she wrote it in between bags of Doritos

onan

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 05, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

It honestly sounds like she wrote it in between bags of Doritos

Now that is an intro line:

"Between bags of Doritos, cool like a Mountain Dew...

wr250

Quote from: onan on July 05, 2015, 06:34:08 AM
Now that is an intro line:

"Between bags of Doritos, cool like a Mountain Dew...
blazing up the airwaves like a bag of fiery hot doritos but still cool as  mountain dew ...

scottydawg

Quote from: wr250 on July 03, 2015, 03:42:10 PM
no tonight is snoorge with buck wolf.
sat is :
Host Connie Willis (email) will be joined by Joseph McMoneagle, known as the best Operational Remote Viewer in the history of the U.S. Army's Special Project-- Stargate.

sunday is super suck sunday

What? Major Numbnutz Dames didn't call in screaming, "How Dare You Sir, How Dare You Sir, HOW DARE YOU SIR! I am the greatest remote Viewer of all Time!" Guess he didn't see that coming! But then again Ed couldn't see a freight Train coming at him in broad daylight! :o ;D

Nebraska888

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 05, 2015, 12:53:00 AM
I would be far more interested in checking out some of the ladies whose numbers are on Knapp's smart phone.

;)

Nebraska888

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on July 05, 2015, 07:56:39 AM
blazing up the airwaves like a bag of fiery hot doritos but still cool as  mountain dew ...

Maybe I'm just hungry but this actually sounds pretty good.