• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 19, 2014, 12:05:58 AM
Crap.  Now she's going into her interview with the psuedo priest

I hope she can find some pizza or lo mein first

Immy

One hour in, and I see why Jorch chose her. Her interview style is rather superficial, peppered with nervous laughter and ill-timed humor (her Match.com joke bombed). Let's hope she's more serious with the next guest. But I agree she's easy to listen to.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: zeebo on October 19, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
Anyone catch that sound she made after the guest said something about insect-like aliens ... it was like "Aaaayyyeerreeeahhh".  Was that a laugh, a scream, a pirate call?

bwhahaha

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on October 19, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
Anyone catch that sound she made after the guest said something about insect-like aliens ... it was like "Aaaayyyeerreeeahhh".  Was that a laugh, a scream, a pirate call?

:D :D :D  I'm on the edge of my seat, Zeeb. Hate to be a smart ass, but it's as bad as Garr bad, however, Garr's vocal talent has got her beat.  :o

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on October 19, 2014, 12:06:33 AM
Mating call...

Haha, with the mating calls, reefer smoke, asian food, 80's one-hit-wonder songs ... it's party time .... and now to kick it up a notch .... excorcisms and demonology!

DanTSX

Freebase Carnivora and you end up like this

Dateline

I'm sorry I don't want ufology and paranormal light and fluffy.  I liked John Wells ten times better than this crème horn.

zeebo

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2014, 12:14:57 AM
Cheesesteaks now?

Yeah she went from rhapsodizing about philly cheesteaks to asking the guest, first question "Can I be a demonologist?" ... wtf

zeebo

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 19, 2014, 12:10:03 AM
...Garr's vocal talent has got her beat.  :o

Gotta agree there Purp/Chirp.   ;)

DanTSX

Old Catholics?

Oh boy.  These are not catholic at all

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
Old Catholics?

Oh boy.  These are not catholic at all

I have to agree.  He can call himself Catholic but there's no way the Catholic Church sanctions his order.

SnapT

She's SHIT! 

And cutting off an interesting guest like David Jacobs after an hour while he's in the MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE?  WTF?!

So tired of all the lame exorcism-related shit on this show.

paladin1991

Anybody else check out her bio at c2c?  She's working with a Dr. Muldur in producing 'Wish Machines."  They make your wishes come true! 
I gotta have 295 bux in the cushions of my sofa.....

I think we now all know why Jorge chose her.   

http://www.bishopjameslong.com/BishopLong/Welcome.html

+James attended St. Meinrad College but because of financial problems, the school had to close its doors.  Therefore, he transferred to Loyola University in Chicago and graduated.

He continued his priestly studies by joining Saint Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Illinois.  It was during this time that +James began working closely with his spiritual director and through prayer, he decided that God was calling him to serve as a priest within the Independent Catholic Church. 

Because of his theological differences with the Roman Catholic Church, +James felt that it was better to be ordained within the Independent Catholic Church.  This decision was not an easy one and it was a decision that he made out of respect for the Roman Catholic Church and his calling. 

He is currently the Archbishop for the United States Old Catholic Church and offers Spiritual and Life help for those who seek his assistance. 

Quote from: Dateline on October 19, 2014, 12:16:36 AM
I'm sorry I don't want ufology and paranormal light and fluffy.  I liked John Wells ten times better than this crème horn.

This is the most superficial host to date on Coast.  Even Noory asks better questions when he's not napping during the show.

At least we have some "trick questions" coming up, she promises.

PChirp

As a U of L graduate, she's making a mockery of Louisville, Kentucky!  Connie, honey, you suck.  Sorry.  'Lee Cigar' has you beat, however, harder to follow.  Hope this is your ONLY visit with us, God willing.  :o

popple

Demonic entities don't wear old spice? That's an entire untapped market!

Meh, she's not that bad but not very compelling either.

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on October 19, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
Haha, with the mating calls, reefer smoke, asian food, 80's one-hit-wonder songs ... it's party time .... and now to kick it up a notch .... excorcisms and demonology!

Ok, you twisted my arm.  I'll turn it on.   ;D  I need to hear this train wreck.

Geez, Noory knows more about demons than Connie.  Go back to QVC, HSN, hon.  Sounds like she probably has never seen the Exorcist.

paladin1991

HOly water irritates demons?  who knew?  I do know that demons hate it when you spit loogi's on them.  I saw it in the movie Demon Knight.

Heather Wade

Radio is all about the delivery.  Host nor guest have any. 
Topic has so much potential to be cool; from these two, it's sad to hear how flat it falls.

PChirp

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 19, 2014, 12:52:42 AM
Topic has so much potential to be cool; from these two, it's sad to hear how flat it falls.

Exquisitely put, (Redacted)!    :D

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 19, 2014, 12:52:42 AM

Yeah.. I shouldn't be sitting here worried the host isn't going to be able to find something to say apart from some weird exclamation.

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 19, 2014, 12:46:12 AM
Ok, you twisted my arm.  I'll turn it on.   ;D  I need to hear this train wreck.

Cool, yeah grab a cheese-steak, blast the "Rock Me Amadeus", and join the (demonology/hybrids) party.   ;)

SnapT

I think George Noory is a shapeshifter like the blue lady in the X-MEN movies and he becomes "Connie Willis" to make extra money and get on TV more often.

I wanna hear about the succubi.  I've always had sort of a fantasy about them.  As long as they don't turn into old hags, that is.