• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Better Call Saul

Started by jazmunda, January 12, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

Jackstar

I actually play the bagpipes. They sound nothing like that.

This show has jumped the shark.

Juan

I want to see how Mike puts Hector in the wheelchair.

Jackstar

This is, far and away, the best hour of television I have ever sat through in my life.

Zoo

Quote from: Juan on March 30, 2016, 01:07:16 PM
I want to see how Mike puts Hector in the wheelchair.

I am waiting for that as well. I also would like to Saul do a actual trial as well!!1

Juan

So (ha) is Chuck dead from the blow to the head or cured of his electricity allergy?

Quote from: Juan on April 12, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
So (ha) is Chuck dead from the blow to the head or cured of his electricity allergy?

i would say dead since the writing is so good on the show

TigerLily

Hey, fans. This show had a lot to prove being a spin-off of the great Breaking Bad. My jury was out last season but this season is amazing.
Just finished "Nailed". Next week is the season finale already. My guess is it ends with a funeral.

Quote from: TigerLily on April 12, 2016, 06:41:46 PM
Hey, fans. This show had a lot to prove being a spin-off of the great Breaking Bad. My jury was out last season but this season is amazing.
Just finished "Nailed". Next week is the season finale already. My guess is it ends with a funeral.

trostol

Quote from: Juan on April 12, 2016, 05:38:29 PM

while chuck is a jerk..not sure he deserves to die lol maybe a lil amnesia..getting rid of his electricity thing would be better

Quote from: TigerLily on April 12, 2016, 06:41:46 PM

That went fast. I thought there were at least two more. Damn! 

I haven't been disappointed so far, and I never get tired of Mike, who's the most honorable and ethical character in the BB/Saul universe. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes from being "the guy who won't pull the trigger" to the coldly efficient killer he was in BB.  Nacho is an interesting character, too, and all their scenes have been tremendous.  I'm also guessing funeral next week, and maybe a big blow up with Kim.

Quote from: bateman on April 12, 2016, 07:34:12 PM
Fifi
Rebecca
Inflatable
Nailed
Gloves Off
Switch
Bali Ha'i
Amarillo
Cobbler
Klick

https://www.reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/4dvckg/what_do_the_season_two_episode_titles_mean_theyre/

Somebody with way too much time on their hands went pretty deep in the weeds for that, but damned if it doesn't make complete sense!  Is that something they did with the titles of the BB episodes? 

I don't watch the previews because I like to watch the eps with no preconceptions, but I've suspected all season that Gus would show up with his face still intact at some point.

bateman

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 12, 2016, 07:53:24 PM
Somebody with way too much time on their hands went pretty deep in the weeds for that, but damned if it doesn't make complete sense!  Is that something they did with the titles of the BB episodes? 

I don't watch the previews because I like to watch the eps with no preconceptions, but I've suspected all season that Gus would show up with his face still intact at some point.

Yeah, they pulled a similar trick with season 2 BB titles. Vince Gilligan is a sneaky SOB.

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Thirty-Seven_Down_Over_ABQ

Quote from: bateman on April 12, 2016, 07:58:23 PM
Yeah, they pulled a similar trick with season 2 BB titles. Vince Gilligan is a sneaky SOB.

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Thirty-Seven_Down_Over_ABQ

Cool! He is sneaky, alright.  I've enjoyed the little BB Easter eggs he puts in Saul.  Having him actually managing a Cinnebon in Omaha was brilliant!

trostol

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 12, 2016, 07:48:04 PM
That went fast. I thought there were at least two more. Damn! 

I haven't been disappointed so far, and I never get tired of Mike, who's the most honorable and ethical character in the BB/Saul universe. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes from being "the guy who won't pull the trigger" to the coldly efficient killer he was in BB.  Nacho is an interesting character, too, and all their scenes have been tremendous.  I'm also guessing funeral next week, and maybe a big blow up with Kim.

Nacho freaked me out when i realized he was from a video game lol

Quote from: trostol on April 12, 2016, 08:12:27 PM
Nacho freaked me out when i realized he was from a video game lol

I read that the big loudmouth Mike disarmed and dismantled with a throat punch in the first season ep where he's hired by the dorky pill thief was from a video game.  Is Nacho from one as well? 

trostol

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 12, 2016, 09:02:23 PM
I read that the big loudmouth Mike disarmed and dismantled with a throat punch in the first season ep where he's hired by the dorky pill thief was from a video game.  Is Nacho from one as well?

lol yes he was...guy he throat punched was the voice actor of Trevor from GTA 5..who also appeared in the season finale of TWD

Nacho was the villain in Far Cry 3...

Quote from: trostol on April 12, 2016, 09:59:27 PM
lol yes he was...guy he throat punched was the voice actor of Trevor from GTA 5..who also appeared in the season finale of TWD

Nacho was the villain in Far Cry 3...

Hah!  I'm not a gamer, but that would be fun to see!

jazmunda

I can't work out whether I'd bang Kim or not. Of course I would but I guess I can't work out whether she's hot or not.

trostol

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 11:01:56 PM
I can't work out whether I'd bang Kim or not. Of course I would but I guess I can't work out whether she's hot or not.

she's hot..but it goes beyond..looks..

Juan

Vince Gilligan says they've talked about doing episodes in  Cinnabonland - the present.  If so, I hope they deal with Marie.  If there was a victim in BB, it was her.  She lost everything. At least Walter figured out how to get money to his family.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 11:01:56 PM
I can't work out whether I'd bang Kim or not.

Think of her in a fur coat and imagine she's a wombat.

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2016, 07:24:14 AM
Think of her in a fur coat and imagine she's a wombat.

Keep talking .... And this time slower.

Juan

Is Howard in cahoots with Gus?

trostol

finale tonight..lets see what they have planned

coaster

Enjoyed the finale but hate having to wait so long until the next season.
I think Jimmy knew that Chuck was recording. I'm going to assume that Chuck will use the tape as blackmail, telling his brother that he won't take it to the cops as long as Jimmy stops using the Mcgill name. I also think Jimmy knew he was recording but realizes that his brother is nuts and now he has a way out of having to deal with him. That tape would go absolutely no where in court.
I wish they would have focused more on Mike. I really like his character and this part of the story is really interesting. I also hope that we don't have to see so much of Chuck and his stupid foil blankets. It got old after awhile.

Juan

We need to learn that HHM represents Madrigal Electromotive GmbH in New Mexico and is managing the company's expansion of Los Pollos Hermanos restaurants.  And a commercial dry cleaners.

Kolchak

Quote from: coaster on April 19, 2016, 06:55:04 PM
Enjoyed the finale but hate having to wait so long until the next season.
I think Jimmy knew that Chuck was recording. I'm going to assume that Chuck will use the tape as blackmail, telling his brother that he won't take it to the cops as long as Jimmy stops using the Mcgill name. I also think Jimmy knew he was recording but realizes that his brother is nuts and now he has a way out of having to deal with him. That tape would go absolutely no where in court.
I wish they would have focused more on Mike. I really like his character and this part of the story is really interesting. I also hope that we don't have to see so much of Chuck and his stupid foil blankets. It got old after awhile.

I agree he knew he was being recorded, but I'm leaning towards Jimmy just saying he was telling his sick brother what he wanted to hear. Or it will be erased somehow and Chuck will appear even more insane. Either way, I don't expect him to be phased out any time soon. They (unfortunately) still have to tie up what happened with his wife and how he came to be this way.