• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Better Call Saul

Started by jazmunda, January 12, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2016, 07:19:17 PM
We need to learn that HHM represents Madrigal Electromotive GmbH in New Mexico and is managing the company's expansion of Los Pollos Hermanos restaurants.  And a commercial dry cleaners.
I do like that!

effluenza

I like this show but at times I find it quite boring like I'm watching some regular guy from the early 00s life.

venix

I'm enjoying it. Bob Odenkirk is a genius. Mike should win an Emmy.

trostol

Tonight..it returns!!!!!

Juan

We have HT back.  Who will Jimmy meet in jail - Huell? Badger?

Juan

And what will happen to Kim. Since she wasn't mentioned in BB, she must die or leave town.  She's committed a couple of crimes with Jimmy that could get her disbarred.

trostol

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2017, 05:39:23 AM
And what will happen to Kim. Since she wasn't mentioned in BB, she must die or leave town.  She's committed a couple of crimes with Jimmy that could get her disbarred.

never watched BB..my guess would be she leaves town...i think it would be a huge fuck you to kill her off

SredniVashtar

Yeah, I still can't figure out why the writers had her act totally out of character and shake down some guy in a bar along with Jimmy. They must have got ho!d of some of Heisenberg's blue meth.

Can someone explain to me why "Slippin Jimmy" suddenly became bumbling idiot who stands out at Los Polos during the in store stake-out?

Why couldn't Kim still be in town and practicing as an attorney and also not having a relationship/friendship/whatever with Jimmy/Saul?

trostol

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on April 19, 2017, 01:40:58 PM
Can someone explain to me why "Slippin Jimmy" suddenly became bumbling idiot who stands out at Los Polos during the in store stake-out?

yeah that didn't make sense..he made it up with the watch thing..but that seemed very un-Jimmy like

Juan

Perfection is the enemy of the perfectly adequate.

Juan

Does Chuck really want his illness dissected in open court? He's the complaining witness, and the credibility of witnesses is always at issue.  Does he really want to answer before a jury the question "Why does your suit crackle when you move, Mr. McGill?" "Sir, do you always, when going outside your house, wear clothing lined with Mylar?"  Then they could call that hot doctor to the stand to explain how she tested Chuck by concealing a device without him noticing. They could call the two cops to testify about how they found his house and how they had to tase him.

I think Jimmy changing his name is the compromise they work out.

Mike, on the other hand, is insane.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 25, 2017, 05:06:54 AM
Mike, on the other hand, is insane.

Insane like a fox. He figured out the whole gas cap thing pretty well.  ;)

bateman

Poor Mike. All he wants to do is be a handyman.

trostol

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 01, 2017, 09:55:48 PM
Poor Mike. All he wants to do is be a handyman.

as i said to a friend..i have not seen BB..but Gus seems to be both one bad motherfucker..and a nice guy

Juan

Chuck doesn't realize he's already bent over with his trousers around his ankles.

What could Gus do to cause Hector's stroke?

bateman

Quote from: trostol on May 01, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
as i said to a friend..i have not seen BB..but Gus seems to be both one bad motherfucker..and a nice guy

When this season ends, do yourself a favor and watch Breaking Bad. Just wait for the Boxcutter episode.

BobGrau

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 04, 2017, 10:24:33 AM
When this season ends, do yourself a favor and watch Breaking Bad. Just wait for the Boxcutter episode.

Even so, I always felt bad for Gus being forced to act the psycho. I like to think that's why he was so angry with Walt. Gus always seemed like he was willing to be reasonable, for a ruthless drug lord.

Although, there's stuff hinted at in his past in the Pinochet regime - "We know who you are", I think about that line a lot.

trostol

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 04, 2017, 10:24:33 AM

yarp..that was my plan next after Trailer Park Boys binge

Kolchak

Quote from: trostol on April 19, 2017, 01:21:35 PM
never watched BB..my guess would be she leaves town...i think it would be a huge fuck you to kill her off

Depending on whatever seedy people Jimmy eventually gets in bed with, I can totally see Kim getting killed down the line. But her getting fed up with Jimmy and cutting him off for good seems plausible, too.

coaster

Mike is by far my favorite character. In BB and BCS. I just want to sit in a car and have a stake out with him. I think I relate to him. Just an old grumpy guy who hates bullshit.

smccomas69

Just started watching this pretty good series.

Juan

How they get rid of Kim will be interesting.  It will have to be permanent for Saul to have never mentioned her.  I suppose Gene thinks about her. They said they might do episodes done in the present.

BobGrau

I've probably said this already but I thoroughly recommend the Better Call Saul Insider Podcast - yeah I know, "insider" but try to get past that. Gilligan should give up tv and just podcast all the time.

Juan

Is Michael McKean the best actor we have today? Chuck deserved his ass reaming, but was pitiable due to McKean's portrayal.

trostol

Jimmy set Chuck up really good and Chuck walked right into it

Juan

Maybe Kim and Chuck elope and that's why we don't hear of them in BB.