• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

eddie dean

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 09:37:36 PM
...in a pickle tank.

Or in a tickle pank.
Idk what that means exactly. It sounded funny in my head..

BobGrau

Quote from: eddie dean on December 20, 2013, 11:23:24 PM
Or in a tickle pank.
Idk what that means exactly. It sounded funny in my head..

'Tis the season.

tertiaryimam

Falkie,

What is your response to George Noory's recent assertion that famous rapper "the Games" is psychic?

As evidence he cited the opening lines to the Game's song, "Black Democrat" --- which came in out in 1998 --- which reads:

"Im feeling like a black Democrat, Barack Obama / the only nigga that can catch Osama"

A clip can be listened to here:

The game - Black DemoCrat

As you know, ex-President George Bush couldn't never caught Osama Bin Laden even with 12 years in office, whereas President Obama did so in his first year.

Game's lyrics go on to read:

"Spray lambas and get good head and fuck fly bitches with no covenant"

Your thoughts?

area51drone

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 01:04:05 AM
What is your response to George Noory's recent assertion that famous rapper "the Games" is psychic?
Your thoughts?

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 08:17:06 PM
Every generation thinks the next generation's music is shit.

And they're right. Compare the Latin hymns of St. Ambrose or the glorious strains of Sibellius to the rotgut your generation listened to: bubble-gum sour barbershop quartets, insolent bee-pop, incomprehensible doo-dop and structureless Jazz.

Already you can see the inevitability of decay inherent in Capitalist society --- its music becomes simpler by the year, more animalistic and base by the month, and becomes less and less complex by the day. And your philosophy can do shit nothing about it.

In time, all that will remain is a low sine wave, an electric-bass drum, and the word "Buy".

My first records were Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller and the Sons of the Pioneers, Jackie Gleason, and German music, 3 Penny Opera and a bunch of Steve Allen recordings and a lot of Kingston Trio, Harry Belefonte and others. Got hand me downs from relatives. My sister has all her rock 45s still stored away from the early days of rock. She is 12 years older than I and listened to Elvis, Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper and the like. ( Never was sure who the big bopper was exactly). She wore poodle skirts and played her records for hours on her floor phonograph.

I've heard enough structureless Jazz on Kjaz including the incredibly awful space music from Japan they used to play late nights on the weekend in the early 1990s. It made me so thankful for Art Bell once I found him.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 01:04:05 AM
Falkie,

As evidence he cited the opening lines to the Game's song, "Black Democrat" --- which came in out in 1998 --- which reads:

"Im feeling like a black Democrat, Barack Obama / the only nigga that can catch Osama"

A clip can be listened to here:

The game - Black DemoCrat

As you know, ex-President George Bush couldn't never caught Osama Bin Laden even with 12 years in office, whereas President Obama did so in his first year.

Game's lyrics go on to read:

"Spray lambas and get good head and fuck fly bitches with no covenant"

Your thoughts?

I'm afraid to click on the damned thing. As I scrolled down to look at it some song came through my speakers with some guy with an Irish accent talking about Christmas and then Safari and Firefox both crashed.

I had to stop everything I was running including my first submission/column I'm working on for a magazine.

Creeped me out.

And weren't we told by Ambassador Kirkpatrick or some other female ambassador that Bin Laden had kidney disease and died in a cave ?

AND Ed Dames said Bin Laden was also dead as I recall. As did Benazir Bhutto and she was probably killed for her honesty because she wouldn't toe the official line.
There's a video of her saying so on You Tube 2 years ago.

While some rap types are probably quite intelligent, most of them are thugs in my opinion and are sexist, racist pigs and worse. I won't listen to their hate filled crap.

I listened to a bit of it but had to shut it off. I can't take more than 30 seconds of unintelligent crapmusik.

If OBL was killed by our Seals and NOT by Obama, then why was the rush to dump his body in the ocean like charlie the tuna's carcass ? No pictures of the guy dead. No pictures of the interior of the house. No evidence at all for the world to see.

And if he was killed earlier, then we've all been hearing about a boogeyman designed to move us closer to a police state in the name of security.

I don't believe they got him and its all a put up job. Obama's populality numbers keep falling and he keeps needing more and more rabbits to pull out of his hat to make him look good including false unemployment and gdp numbers.

Check this video out and see how broke this country really is.

Silver Update 11/23/13 Silver Survey

I really like this guys stuff.

Silver Update 12/1/13 Clueless Communists

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2013, 01:32:52 AM
I'm afraid to click on the damned thing. As I scrolled down to look at it some song came through my speakers with some guy with an Irish accent talking about Christmas and then Safari and Firefox both crashed.

Well, you can do a search on youtube for "The Game, black democrat". It will lead you there.

jazmunda

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 01:36:34 AM

Well, you can do a search on youtube for "The Game, black democrat". It will lead you there.

You wouldn't be trying to goatse Falkie now would you? ;)

tertiaryimam

Quote from: jazmunda on December 21, 2013, 01:40:58 AM

Nope, but now I'm suspicious of you. Falkie, are you sure the guy had an Irish accent and not an Australian one?

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 01:42:29 AM

Nope, but now I'm suspicious of you. Falkie, are you sure the guy had an Irish accent and not an Australian one?

My girlfriend's name is Kathleen and she's going stir crazy without a car.

And the voice I heard was a Hollywood IRISH accent not an Australian one.

Not Jazmunda nor Paul Hogan or even Donk.

But the guy with the plane deserves a big sledgehammer BONK !

Since this is purpotedly MY thread, I don't want any flaming or troll activity in here.

This is a place to have fun. There's enough flaming and troll activity in other places on Bellgab.

Keep it the hell off of here.

I reported it to the administrator. And its been removed.

Nuff said about that.

I listened to the song. Where was the psychic part and why would anyone believe in Noory's opinion about psychics ? That's absolutely laughable.

Noory must be quaking in fear. Blue Shield is running ads featuring a huge clown head talking about Obamacare. And admitting that clowns ARE creepy fellows to boot.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2013, 01:32:52 AM
If OBL was killed by our Seals and NOT by Obama, then why was the rush to dump his body in the ocean like charlie the tuna's carcass ? No pictures of the guy dead. No pictures of the interior of the house. No evidence at all for the world to see.

And if he was killed earlier, then we've all been hearing about a boogeyman designed to move us closer to a police state in the name of security.

I don't believe they got him and its all a put up job. Obama's populality numbers keep falling and he keeps needing more and more rabbits to pull out of his hat to make him look good including false unemployment and gdp numbers.

If Obama had showed off pictures of a dead Osama Bin Laden, it would have inflamed Islamic religious sensibilities. In Islam, a dead body is considered sacred --- no matter who it belongs to --- and should not be violated, mutilated or demeaned. And there are only two forms of appropriate burial: in the ground or in the sea. They are forbidden to cremate, to do autopsies, to display the corpse, etc.

In Obama's case, if the body was not immediately buried at sea, he would face mass protests and, perhaps, more death. However, in honoring Islamic law with a sea burial, at least he showed that it is not Islam that we are at war with, but terrorism. Whether we agree with Osama or not, it is still a fact that he is a Muslim and Obama was right in not disrespecting Islam by showing off Osama's dead, mutilated corpse.

I think, too, that if the government had enough power to fake Osama's execution, they likely would have enough clout to keep Obama's poll numbers up.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2013, 01:51:51 AM

I listened to the song. Where was the psychic part and why would anyone believe in Noory's opinion about psychics ? That's absolutely laughable.

Noory must be quaking in fear. Blue Shield is running ads featuring a huge clown head talking about Obamacare. And admitting that clowns ARE creepy fellows to boot.

The Games came out with that song prior to Obama's election and prior to Osama's capture and execution. Ergo, the prediction.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 01:58:25 AM

If Obama had showed off pictures of a dead Osama Bin Laden, it would have inflamed Islamic religious sensibilities. In Islam, a dead body is considered sacred --- no matter who it belongs to --- and should not be violated, mutilated or demeaned. And there are only two forms of appropriate burial: in the ground or in the sea. They are forbidden to cremate, to do autopsies, to display the corpse, etc.

In Obama's case, if the body was not immediately buried at sea, he would face mass protests and, perhaps, more death. However, in honoring Islamic law with a sea burial, at least he showed that it is not Islam that we are at war with, but terrorism. Whether we agree with Osama or not, it is still a fact that he is a Muslim and Obama was right in not disrespecting Islam by showing off Osama's dead, mutilated corpse.

I think, too, that if the government had enough power to fake Osama's execution, they likely would have enough clout to keep Obama's poll numbers up.

The unemployment numbers, the gdp numbers and all the rest have continually been manipulated or revised with the crew we have running things. Real inflation is around 8-10 %. Real unemployment is way above 7% and this administration keeps telling us that " all is well " as if we're all living on the parade route in Animal House.
Obama couldn't keep Snowden from blowing the whistle on the NSA but he could keep our troops from saving the lives of an ambassador and former Navy seals.
And do I give a damn about disrespecting adherents of a religion who hate and despise us as a nation and the West as a culture in general and who have used their religion to commit multiple acts of terror in this country and around the world ?
Not only NO but hell NO !
There are Muslims who want to live in harmony but they're bullied by the mullahs and the small percentage of maniacs who not only threaten them but kill other muslims because their brand of Islam is not THEIR " MULLAH APPROVED " brand of Islam.
To hell with them.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 02:00:39 AM

The Games came out with that song prior to Obama's election and prior to Osama's capture and execution. Ergo, the prediction.

If you can find me a text of the lyrics so I don't have to sit and listen to his awful singing, I'll look into it.
I really hate most rap music. Its painful to listen to and their use of the language, the obscenity, disrespect to women and racism is disgusting.
But they get away with it because they're seen as outraged ghetto artistes.
If a mainstream white artist did it, the liberal and pc alarm bells and whistles would be going off like crazy.

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on December 21, 2013, 01:40:58 AM

Wrong smiley... it's:

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2013, 02:08:47 AM
If you can find me a text of the lyrics so I don't have to sit and listen to his awful singing, I'll look into it.
I really hate most rap music. Its painful to listen to and their use of the language, the obscenity, disrespect to women and racism is disgusting.
But they get away with it because they're seen as outraged ghetto artistes.
If a mainstream white artist did it, the liberal and pc alarm bells and whistles would be going off like crazy.

The lyrics in question were:

That's the only part with the psychic prediction.

Snoop Dogg (aka Snoop Lion) is now in hot pocket commercials and is a beloved cultural icon, and penned such treasures as "Your girl better step, or I just might jack her / Smack her like a gangster, but I don't bang" and "I knew a brother who used to dress just like a faggot / Real tight jeans, some boots and leather jackets / Homie as hell, he never came outside / 'Cause everytime I came around, he used to run and hide".

area51drone

FAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLKIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 21, 2013, 02:19:45 AM
The lyrics in question were:

That's the only part with the psychic prediction.

Snoop Dogg (aka Snoop Lion) is now in hot pocket commercials and is a beloved cultural icon, and penned such treasures as "Your girl better step, or I just might jack her / Smack her like a gangster, but I don't bang" and "I knew a brother who used to dress just like a faggot / Real tight jeans, some boots and leather jackets / Homie as hell, he never came outside / 'Cause everytime I came around, he used to run and hide".

Wisdom for the ages. Just like Lincoln.

NOT !

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 21, 2013, 02:24:00 AM
FAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLKIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Bill has met me. If I had a way to contact him, he might just say that as a giggle.
Maybe I can contact Leonard and see if he could have Bill do it for me. Or George Takei. We non Noory George's do stick together, no gayness being intimated or implied in that.
George is a really nice fellow although I don't get some of his videos on YouTube at times.
And yes, I'm absolutely certain some of you don't get mine either.
;)

Update :

For those Portland Bellgabbers who like Bill he'll be appearing at a comic con in Portland Or. next month.

I have both Shatner and Nimoy's contact information and will write both of them this weekend.

It migbht be funnier to have Shatner yell " Pittsburgh " because I'd be much more well known as that than Falkie. People keep misspelling Falkie which is part of my email address as well.

And have almost finished my article/column submission with one minor fact check to do in it and submit it to the magazine.

And unlike a certain author who picks on my buddy Jocko Johnson, I will tell all where it appears when its approved for publication.
Who knows what in the hell that guy has written anyway.

area51drone

Have you set up your wikipedia article on yourself yet?  All I can find is some WWII shit about the Falkie Atoll.   

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 21, 2013, 03:33:41 AM
Have you set up your wikipedia article on yourself yet?  All I can find is some WWII shit about the Falkie Atoll.

Be nice. I don't make stuff up like Noory.

Don't need to.

And unlike certain people I could back it up with confirmation given enogh time and effort.

b_dubb

the world's problems solved by some dude in a dark apartment with only a computer and broadband internet.  and a video cam.  how could i forget that

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2013, 04:06:12 AM
Be nice. I don't make stuff up like Noory.

Don't need to.

And unlike certain people I could back it up with confirmation given enogh time and effort.

No, I was being serious.   You should have a least a paragraph about you - why not?

aldousburbank

[attachimg=1]
Faulkie,

How arrree yyooouuu?

I'm at the Martinez Amtrak station

Stop

Looked for you.

Stop

Left something for the kitties

Over

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 21, 2013, 11:27:08 AM
No, I was being serious.   You should have a least a paragraph about you - why not?

Don't you think making one's own wikipedia page is a bit tacky ?
If you google george senda, I do show up.
If someone else wants to start one and be nice about it, then I'd be willing to go in and make edits.
But right now I'm still suffering from the creeping crud. Woke up to coughing and am sipping hot tea with lemon and gonna go back to bed. I'm tired of bed but feel horrible if I sit up. Monday ER for certain no matter how crappy I feel.

Falkie2013

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 21, 2013, 01:44:58 PM
[attachimg=1]
Faulkie,

How arrree yyooouuu?

I'm at the Martinez Amtrak station

Stop

Looked for you.

Stop

Left something for the kitties

Over

To use a code that Jocko would recognize, I'm 10-7B right now.
Definitely out of service. I couldn't walk to Amtrak right now. If I tried I'd keel over before I got there.