• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 02:03:15 AM
Uh, "Former?"  She still selling it, just with her clothes on.

Gene Scott's legacy ruined by that crew.  Wonder if HW, in between covens, maybe worked at his ministry.
a great observation !
“still selling it, just with her clothes on”
she simply reinvented herself, as George MUST !
George needs to put REAL clothes ON, a black suit with a “religious collar” would be quite nice !
get rid of the shirtless or alien T-shirts AND RED SHORTS!)
and his being jewish (lower case j) ?, come on IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE George WORSHIPS THE MONEY (ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS)
he could get a TV Program on public access OR in Mexico and DO HIS THING !
George could surely outperform JOHNATHAN BELL !

https://youtu.be/Z8RbodpJp1k
a combo of Gene Scott, Johnathon Bell, Mike Murdock and the Farting Preacher WOULD REALLY WORK FOR GEORGE...

https://youtu.be/me2H7Ja93Wg
UNLESS he accepts the MITD OFFER and move to Pahrump

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 22, 2018, 09:21:03 AM
Brass instrument hater. >:(
LOL
have woodwinds been suggested yet ?
(just thinking a BIG BLACK OBOE, NoT racist just the color they usually are, might work)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
LOL
(just thinking a BIG BLACK OBOE, NoT racist just the color they usually are, might work)

That reminds me of a joke about a male prisoner who everyone called Wendy.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 01:51:19 AM
is Callan still “copying” George ?
(George doesn’t like being “copied”)

and don’t forget..,
Senda has a following !

Jason reviewed and drank a beer during his livestream. SCANDAL!

I hope Jason Callan isn't falling back into old habits of ripping off original content from TGFP(tm). The Master will be apprised.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 22, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
I hope Jason Callan isn't falling back into old habits of ripping off original content from TGFP(tm). The Master will be apprised.

i have top secret info from the "Dark Sewer" network...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
LOL

On the subject of buggering Senda with musical instruments, I think the bassoon is best fitted to do the job.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 22, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
On the subject of buggering Senda with musical instruments, I think the bassoon is best fitted to do the job.

STFU!! Contrary to what the haters, trolls and fools say on sewergab, Kathy has never deliberately crashed any of the half dozen Lexus Prius's we've grifted for. And there's no truth in what you, Shredded wheat say about Ratty Patty having sweet Kathy's bleeding cooter (Video later) deposit itself over her plush couch. Neither is there any truth that all these fools suggest; I have begged for money or any shit I don't know how to use! And women have no clue about technical stuff, there are no female engineers, architects, programmers, physicists, bio chemists or any number of professions that I could list. So STFU Evil MV, Please send money, it's for the spine surgery on the cats I've sat on.

Fyodor Gutman

Is there a way to listen to Martinez Tonight after the fact?

I appreciate that Discord is a better participatory experience but it is tough for those unable to listen live. I liked the BlogTalk setup better.

-A fan of the show since January 2017

ONeill

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 22, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
Is there a way to listen to Martinez Tonight after the fact?

This was already discussed to death. In 2018 it's still like cold fusion, technologically impossible and about 20 years away. We're left with farts in the wind.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:38:02 PM
I have no idea what I did to earn my permanent ban.

I do..some jackbooted hater impersonated me on George's chat. George's loss, told Curtis to scrap the plans we were working on to help George do live YouTube videos at Aliencon.

Season 8 has been canceled.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on April 22, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
This was already discussed to death. In 2018 it's still like cold fusion, technologically impossible and about 20 years away. We're left with farts in the wind.

I don't care about any of that, I've been waiting more than fifty years for my flying car.

The Moller Skycar is a prototype personal VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) aircraft â€" a "flying car" â€" invented by Paul Moller who has been attempting to develop such a vehicle type for more than fifty years. As of 2018, no Moller air vehicle has successfully flown in free, non-tethered flight.

https://youtu.be/gOR_SzLW2Ns

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on April 22, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

I'm working on a new set up...I'll have the shows properly recorded...the issue was that my second computer is at my other residence, so I can't use it to record...however, that problem is being solved...

Apologies again...I'll get it solved...most of the recent pop up shows have been mainly music, so there hasn't been much Senda content...also, I've been too busy to put together all the sound clips, which takes a lot time to go through all of his hours and hours of rambling gibberish...wow, I really am bitching at this point...ha  ;D

ONeill

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 22, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
I don't care about any of that, I've been waiting more than fifty years for my flying car.

The Moller Skycar is a prototype personal VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) aircraft â€" a "flying car" â€" invented by Paul Moller who has been attempting to develop such a vehicle type for more than fifty years. As of 2018, no Moller air vehicle has successfully flown in free, non-tethered flight.

https://youtu.be/gOR_SzLW2Ns

I've been waiting for this. The damn government has kept it hidden since the 70s...

http://youtu.be/rBBuDEs7ya4

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on April 22, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
I've been waiting for this. The damn government has kept it hidden since the 70s...

LOL  ;D Those are great. So, the guy had an air cylinder open the canopy...

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 21, 2018, 08:38:02 PM
I have no idea what I did to earn my permanent ban.

I forget why I got my first ban, I think it was because I said I was Rally.

My second ban was for saying "Callan does not spit out food, that is just a lie"
Boom, instant ban. No more Archie Ate A Pickle

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 22, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
I forget why I got my first ban, I think it was because I said I was Rally.

My second ban was for saying "Callan does not spit out food, that is just a lie"
Boom, instant ban. No more Archie Ate A Pickle

I got banned for yelling at him for posting a video of himself shoving a huge $5 pastrami sandwich down his face on the day we found out Art, his hero, was dead. It is now known as The Disrespectful Sandwich.

Any time he talks about "the abuse" he suffered for eating a sandwich, he's talking about me. 🤣

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 02:34:03 PM
I got banned for yelling at him for posting a video of himself shoving a huge $5 pastrami sandwich down his face on the day we found out Art, his hero, was dead. It is now known as The Disrespectful Sandwich.

Any time he talks about "the abuse" he suffered for eating a sandwich, he's talking about me. 🤣

That’s tombstone material right there.

is it too late for George to attend the Starbucks “sensitivity” session ?

asking for Ratty Patty...
(say, come to think of it, the Ratty One would sure make a great guest for “Martinez Tonght”...
don’t forget to add in a few slow Kathy and Senda YouTube choice clips)

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
Jason reviewed and drank a beer during his livestream. SCANDAL!

He did but he has done that since the beginning, his first was a La-bats Blue.

However, at 1:41:35 he screamed out in pain because of a sudden spike in lis leg. That was clearly stolen from Senda, Crying in pain is his thing!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
It all starts with just two beers

http://digg.com/video/dirty-apartment
well, a big payoff in recycling compared to Falkie’s “priceless shit”
and it is still in much better shape than Casa Senda
hell, one day with three guys and it is empty in four hours or less, NO PROBLEM
cleaning it up and paint, maybe a day
compared to a week at least for George’s bathroom and kitchen

and the guy’s love doll was prettier than Falkie’s slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll

now you have me wondering if Falkie has ever considered marketing an “economy” slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll...
hell, saving money by getting by without the arms or legs would no big deal, it’s not like you would loose out on any of her three filthy holes !

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
It all starts with just two beers

http://digg.com/video/dirty-apartment

If using an RVM, they could make good coin recycling them in California.

Death will come to that guy prematurely.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: jason.callan on April 22, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

https://youtu.be/gYRYlJcXZ1U

YES. And this would be especially problematic for poor George, with his bad back and knees and hand and eyes and foot and all that. 

When he gets his Prius, I mean.

I don't even see enough room for that walker he "found" downstairs in his apartment complex.

AN OUTRAGE!

GravitySucks

Quote from: jason.callan on April 22, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

https://youtu.be/gYRYlJcXZ1U

The design is fine for a retro fit. They just need to restripe the parking lot. Plus, why is that guy in a handicap spot?  He seems to be walking fine.