• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 09:18:43 PM
I’m just a bystander burrito in that chat

No Johnny Steakfries tonight - he's great in chat.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 09:18:28 PM
You are such a pleasant sort. Back to the make over project.. We would appreciate a donation, if you would be so kind..TIA
Hey, are you the one trying to makeover Falkie?
Business attire?
LOL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 16, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
Hey, are you the one trying to makeover Falkie?
Business attire?
LOL

If we receive enough donations, yes of course a complete makeover..head to toe!

Snagletooth-less

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
If we receive enough donations, yes of course a complete makeover..head to toe!

Snagletooth-less
man, the Falkster could be Gary Busey’s TWIN !
(after the motorcycle crash)

FallenSeraph

Oh lord here we go with the mother stuff. This whole thing is depressing me.

Senda never got one email from Art in his life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 09:12:56 PM
Girl's.. "In your Wildest Dreams Falkie"

The guy on the right is the real Falkie, a retired CIA operative with well over 50 successful missions under his belt. The doofus on the  left is just his cover. 8)

FallenSeraph

He just stole my shortwave radio fib. That’ll be 20 bucks, George.

how does he do it ?
he has kicked off or ran off three so far !
yet, still has people watching
(I am banned, I think, and scared to post anyway)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 16, 2018, 09:54:46 PM
how does he do it ?
he has kicked off or ran off three so far !
yet, still has people watching
(I am banned, I think, and scared to post anyway)

He’s kicked off 3 of me so far. **sniff**

The spiffy burrito is still standing though.

I’m going to hell.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 09:50:53 PM
Oh lord here we go with the mother stuff. This whole thing is depressing me.

Senda never got one email from Art in his life.

I heard that.. hated both his Mother and Father.
That is so sad. I would imagine that George may have been handful for his parents. Lots of conflict with a child like George.  He can't let the past go.
"We become what we dwell on"

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
I heard that.. hated both his Mother and Father.
That is so sad. I would imagine that George may have been handful for his parents. Lots of conflict with a child like George.  He can't let the past go.
"We become what we dwell on"

I have never heard that dipwad was deported from Canada

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 09:57:27 PM
He’s kicked off 3 of me so far. **sniff**

The spiffy burrito is still standing though.

I’m going to hell.

I'm listening to Art on MITD .. seeing how it goes .

ItsTelly

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 16, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
Telly,

I'd like to start by saying that I am a big fan.  I saw you once, must have been the summer of '80, or maybe '81.  It was at Sandy point in Duluth, MN.  I saw you at a distance, but recognized you from afar. 

As far as the time machine goes, I think it prudent to go way back, 1952, about the time Senda's Mum was wrapping the cord around his fat neck as he was screaming of pain spikes in his right knee and the sharp sting on his fat ass where the Doctor swatted him..  For some reason, she wasn't able to finish the job.  We must eliminate any and all interference with extreme prejudice!  Me and Telly, goin' back to 1952 to right a wrong.  I know that there is a real estate agent somewhere in Nevada who will be grateful.  (I just use one example, I'm quite sure there are thousands, but we really only need one).

Duluth you say?  I love Duluth!!!

https://youtu.be/PofmKxIwArk

ONeill

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 16, 2018, 03:38:14 PM
What IS wrong with you ?
I had a visit to my eye doctor Friday.
They put dilation drops in my eyes and I could not see for over 12hours, literally walked into a tree on the way home and got branches in my face and came home, fed my cats and myself with the kast of my food and collapsed into a non restful sleep for 6 hours and then woke up at 3 am with my being unable to see at all for at least another 1/2 an hour and then started reading my emails and thought Bellgab trolls were pranking me about Art’s death and once I checked and found out it was true, I lied there stunned and tried for the next 12 hours to go back to sleep and couldn’t because thoughts of Art, his voice and even his music kept rattling around in my head and tears poured out of my eyes at one point.
I finally got an hour and a half of exhausted sleep and did my live video cast.

Oh the woes of Senda, no human being has ever faced such hardship. And a note to the writers... The fat cunt walked into a tree and what? No "a tank of manure exploded on collision with a tree"? No "a monstrous blob of blubber was impaled on tree branches"? WTF?!

FallenSeraph

THIS VEGETABLE CHAT IS UNBEARABLE. The reason no one watches these is because he BLOCKS anyone who challenges him or disagrees with him and, AS SUCH, we get 3 hours of canned vegetables. He needs to go back to YouTube 101 school.

I’m going to bed soon. I cannot witness another drawer cleaning or another parade of useless electronics and broken dreams. Props to SixWeek and Tide Pods for at least trying to keep it interesting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 10:35:23 PM
THIS VEGETABLE CHAT IS UNBEARABLE. The reason no one watches these is because he BLOCKS anyone who challenges him or disagrees with him and, AS SUCH, we get 3 hours of canned vegetables. He needs to go back to YouTube 101 school.

I’m going to bed soon. I cannot witness another drawer cleaning or another parade of useless electronics and broken dreams. Props to SixWeek and Tide Pods for at least trying to keep it interesting.

I tried but I guess he has me blocked

ONeill

We spent a month cleaning out her apartment and then I spent a month and a half dealing with her financial affairs and I got physically ill and spent months sick in bed because of it.

I am sure in the next retelling this will grow to a year and 18 months respectively. And I don't know how buying a ton of toys using a deceased person's credit card constitutes "dealing with financial affairs".

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 10:36:45 PM
I tried but I guess he has me blocked

That’s what the “add an account” button is for. You can be Sharp Dressed Salami or something.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 16, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
DPS also let Senda know that with the info he has given that he could find his mother's number, and emailed the number to him. Senda decided that DPS actually called her and said that Senda is a conservative, ect. It never happened.
I hope the details are accurate.

I recall DPS saying that this happened. I was asking because this is my favorite Senda story together with a clerk at DMV overhearing "I had a stroke".

LEAKS FROM THE DARK WEB...

What IS wrong with you ?
I had a visit to my eye doctor Friday.
They put dilation drops in my eyes and I could not see for over 12hours, literally walked into a tree on the way home and got branches in my face and came home...

Hmmm.  Are there scratches and cuts to his soft flabby face, or is this meant to generate sympathy (and thus ''donations'')?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on April 16, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
I recall DPS saying that this happened. I was asking because this is my favorite Senda story together with a clerk at DMV overhearing "I had a stroke".

I dunno. I kinda like this “I am the only 10 year old to be deported from Canada”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 16, 2018, 10:28:29 PM
Duluth you say?  I love Duluth!!!

https://youtu.be/PofmKxIwArk

I liked when Phil Hartman spoofed your Players Club commercials only he called it Players With Yourself Club:

Each room comes with completmentary tissue paper. We're talkin' two ply, baby! And at Players with Yourself Club you can rent rooms for as little as 15 minutes! 8)

Quote from: ONeill on April 16, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

Yep, that's the story all right.  Preceding that, I sent him an inbox that just said "Anthony G. Senda" and nothing more.  He completely flipped out that someone on RB had his real name, and wrote to some hookers and said that he was having panic attacks and then tried to sponge money from them.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
I dunno. I kinda like this “I am the only 10 year old to be deported from Canada”.

I like the one where he got fired because a customer caught him racking it in the restroom.  What puts this in the pantheon for me is not just that he got caught, and not even the insanely stupid excuse that he was "plunging a toilet," but that we only know about it because he told us all about it himself.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 04:14:24 PM
He put out a video where he was sitting at a park bench and table. He said he just received a lot of money from a benefactor, was that you? How much have you given him?

That video occurred shortly after he said that he contacted his niece for the first time in years or maybe decades.

I do not know that he asked her for money but if he did not then it would be a first.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 17, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
I like the one where he got fired because a customer caught him racking it in the restroom.  What puts this in the pantheon for me is not just that he got caught, and not even the insanely stupid excuse that he was "plunging a toilet," but that we only know about it because he told us all about it himself.

Yep, it rocks.