• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ItsTelly

Just a suggestion:

Perhaps, Heather and Keith can lend George Senda the 'time machine' that was given to Art Bell by Mad Man Marcum so that SENDA HIMSELF (!) can go find Art in the past and bring him back to earth in the present day.

He will be a hero to all!  As I recall, it's a few thousand watts of arc'd electricity that you 'jump into'...so good thing PG&E didn't cut him off.

The only question is what 'Art' to bring back?  The 1975 Art, the 1990 Art, 2005 Art, etc.?  Bring him back too late (i.e. the April 2018 Art) and he'll just end up dying again....

Anyway, a splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Telly

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
I haven't given him anything since 2017, which was an alien head made of LED lights. He has a new one now. I haven't given him a donation since I don't even know. Maybe 2016? I fell for the whole "I need money to pay my internet bill" thing and then watched video after video of cheap junk he ordered. I said "NEVER AGAIN." I didn't even donate to his GoFundMe.

I crossed over to troll land when he and Kathy kidnapped Tiny One and passed her around and terrified the poor thing. I cannot deal with animal abuse. I left him a livid comment today about the "outdoor kitties" and all his junk. We're in the process of selling all my dad's stuff right now. It all just sits on a shelf collecting dust until you die. And then someone else sells it.

Until George sells all his crap and stops spending money feeding cats that are perfectly fine out there on their own (THOSE CATS ARE HUGE), he gets no more sympathy from me. He's not lifting a finger to help himself.

It took me years to realize what a prissy, lazy, entitled grifter he is. For that, I apologize to the Universe. I thought I was helping a down-and-out guy. I'm just as much of an idiot as he is.

Seraph, it doesn't make you an idiot, it makes him a grifting pile of dog shit.  You were being kindhearted because you have a kind heart.  He is a grifting piece of dog shit...oh, I said that already. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 16, 2018, 05:10:19 PM
Just a suggestion:

Perhaps, Heather and Keith can lend George Senda the 'time machine' that was given to Art Bell by Mad Man Marcum so that SENDA HIMSELF (!) can go find Art in the past and bring him back to earth in the present day.

He will be a hero to all!  As I recall, it's a few thousand watts of arc'd electricity that you 'jump into'...so good thing PG&E didn't cut him off.

The only question is what 'Art' to bring back?  The 1975 Art, the 1990 Art, 2005 Art, etc.?  Bring him back too late (i.e. the April 2018 Art) and he'll just end up dying again....

Telly

Madman Markum did not give Art a time machine. It was someone else.

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 16, 2018, 05:10:19 PM
Just a suggestion:

Telly

Telly,

I'd like to start by saying that I am a big fan.  I saw you once, must have been the summer of '80, or maybe '81.  It was at Sandy point in Duluth, MN.  I saw you at a distance, but recognized you from afar. 

As far as the time machine goes, I think it prudent to go way back, 1952, about the time Senda's Mum was wrapping the cord around his fat neck as he was screaming of pain spikes in his right knee and the sharp sting on his fat ass where the Doctor swatted him..  For some reason, she wasn't able to finish the job.  We must eliminate any and all interference with extreme prejudice!  Me and Telly, goin' back to 1952 to right a wrong.  I know that there is a real estate agent somewhere in Nevada who will be grateful.  (I just use one example, I'm quite sure there are thousands, but we really only need one).

Roswells, Art

I crossed over to troll land when he and Kathy kidnapped Tiny One and passed her around and terrified the poor thing. helping a down-and-out guy.

Yeah, that was bad. I have two cats that grew up in one house then I moved away for a few years then I brought them back a few times to their old house and they seemed to like it because it's cat heaven. There is a yard they know where they run around and try to murder things as is their want and they don't have any predators. I brought them back one other time but the house was different because of work done on it and there were different people there. After arriving, one of my cats, started behaving like she had rabies or something. I was concerned  She couldn't handle the change. Eventually she calmed down. So, we're talking about a cat that grew up in this house, left it for years (but visited once a year), then was brought back and still freaked out about it. I can't imagine the fear and confusion that cat was going through as it was passed from one house to another from people she didn't trust.

Fyodor Gutman

They do not care about those cats, only how the cats make them feel.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
Yeah, that was bad. I have two cats that grew up in one house then I moved away for a few years then I brought them back a few times to their old house and they seemed to like it because it's cat heaven. There is a yard they know where they run around and try to murder things as is their want and they don't have any predators. I brought them back one other time but the house was different because of work done on it and there were different people there. After arriving, one of my cats, started behaving like she had rabies or something. I was concerned  She couldn't handle the change. Eventually she calmed down. So, we're talking about a cat that grew up in this house, left it for years (but visited once a year), then was brought back and still freaked out about it. I can't imagine the fear and confusion that cat was going through as it was passed from one house to another from people she didn't trust.

In the end they discovered that the cat was someones pet. They took someones pet cat.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 16, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
In the end they discovered that the cat was someones pet. They took someones pet cat.

All his cats are someone elses. I hope that one that he stole from the storage made his way back.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 06:42:23 PM
All his cats are someone elses. I hope that one that he stole from the storage made his way back.
Falkie cares more about cats than anyone else in the world.  Whenever he sees a kitty he wants to hug it and kiss it and make it his.  Therefore all cats belong to Falkie.  Simple logic.

They don't seem to like him much, other than as a food source and a warm safe place to sleep. 

From the looks of it, the only way he's able to hold them is to wrap one arm around their body and one around their legs so they can't get away - meanwhile they're glaring and meowing at the camera.

I haven't given him anything since 2017, which was an alien head made of LED lights. He has a new one now. I haven't given him a donation since I don't even know. Maybe 2016? I fell for the whole "I need money to pay my internet bill" thing and then watched video after video of cheap junk he ordered. I said "NEVER AGAIN." I didn't even donate to his GoFundMe.

I crossed over to troll land when he and Kathy kidnapped Tiny One and passed her around and terrified the poor thing. I cannot deal with animal abuse. I left him a livid comment today about the "outdoor kitties" and all his junk. We're in the process of selling all my dad's stuff right now. It all just sits on a shelf collecting dust until you die. And then someone else sells it.

Until George sells all his crap and stops spending money feeding cats that are perfectly fine out there on their own (THOSE CATS ARE HUGE), he gets no more sympathy from me. He's not lifting a finger to help himself.

It took me years to realize what a prissy, lazy, entitled grifter he is. For that, I apologize to the Universe. I thought I was helping a down-and-out guy. I'm just as much of an idiot as he is.

A lot of us tried to help the ingrate. DPS and I came here after learning our lessons on another site. We did not get burned like others have but we saw his nature and how he turns. We came here to warn.

The big story of the troll that called his mother never happened. Senda has always given out too much info about himself and DPs wanted to let him know the dangers he faced. He wrote him to let Senda know what was discoverable. For one he posted a google map picture of his apartment, Senda decided that DPS was following him and tacking pictures outside his place.
DPS also let Senda know that with the info he has given that he could find his mother's number, and emailed the number to him. Senda decided that DPS actually called her and said that Senda is a conservative, ect. It never happened.
I hope the details are accurate.

For me, Senda was making a big fuss about his birthday so I posted a ecard for him. It was a silly one saying he was an old fart or whatever. I had not interacted much with him but when he saw it he read me the riot act. Aperantly he went out on his bday, was unable to get his free burger at Red Robin, missed his free Pokemon toy at Toys r Us and his other free bday goodies (it seems he misses getting them every year), His mom never called and to absolutely ruin his bad birthday I posted that card. It was the first time he called me evil.

In my forum I posted a "can you believe this shit" thread talking about his reaction. Right away several gals there started posting and PMing stories about his scams, including the gal that went to his house with bags of fresh food because he was "starving". He yelled at her for not bringing money instead.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 01:57:24 PM
Imagine being someone who interacts with Falkie routinely due to a job.  Employees and managers at Starbucks, the bank, the various grocery stores, the local police, the post office, etc.  Trying to be pleasant enough to not set him off, distant enough to not get caught up in some long, boring, drawn-out monologue. 

Worst would be the doctors, nurses, and receptionists at the various medical facilities.  How they must hate seeing his name on the appointment list, his bulk coming through the door, and his name on caller ID.  Ugh.
my first job, busing tables at a nice restaurant
an elderly (probably 65, but old to me at 16) waved me to come to her table
I walked over
she proceeded to wave her chicken at me and...
told me where I could stick it, as she had never tasted chicken that horrible
I only stood there, and after awhile could only say “Lady, I only clean the tables”
I told my father after work...she looked just like Grandma (a lady, always wore a tailored dress AND NEVER SAID A BAD WORD), he laughed and said “well you are working in the public and will hear and see it all”
well, I have seen a lot ...
but, NEVER anything approaching a FALKIE

I really do feel pity for people that are forced to interact with the FAT FUCK
(we can all hope, one day someone will decide they have had it with him ...
and solve everyone’s problem)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 16, 2018, 07:13:53 PM
my first job, busing tables at a nice restaurant
an elderly (probably 65, but old to me at 16) waved me to come to her table
I walked over
she proceeded to wave her chicken at me and...
told me where I could stick it, as she had never tasted chicken that horrible
I only stood there, and after awhile could only say “Lady, I only clean the tables”
I told my father after work...she looked just like Grandma (a lady, always wore a tailored dress AND NEVER SAID A BAD WORD), he laughed and said “well you are working in the public and will hear and see it all”
well, I have seen a lot ...
but, NEVER anything approaching a FALKIE

I really do feel pity for people that are forced to interact with the FAT FUCK
(we can all hope, one day someone will decide they have had it with him ...
and solve everyone’s problem)

My first job during HS was part time at Sears.  Our assistant manager told us we didn't have to take a bunch of shit from customers, to call him if there were any problems (which led to a couple entertaining moments when he was called out to the sales floor)

I believe that to this day.  The problem customer's business have just isn't worth it.  The time and BS isn't worth whatever money they spend (although I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions).  How much profit does, say, Falkie generate for anyone?  Maybe the medical facilities, although they could likely easily fill his appointments with someone else.

Perhaps if more businesses realized the time, effort, demands, freebees, and all the rest aren't worth it and told people to take their business elsewhere if they didn't like it, more of these scumbags would act civilized in the first place.  Of course the gullible, and those with misdirected sympathy will always be with us.

FallenSeraph

He's on live right now. "Clearing the air." Lemme pour a drink and get out the popcorn.

chefist

LEAKS!
--------------------

New videos are up
Eye is killing me
Send cash and food.
Live tomorrow with or without the West Coast Slackmaster :)

Here is an email I just sent to someone who has been giving me grief over my NOT believing that Asia Bell came into my chat room Saturday during my video cast honoring Art.
I do NOT deserve any such attack and will not allow me to be attacked.
Even Kathy felt my overwhelming grief on the news of Art’s death.
She knew how impotant he was to me and how he was important to all who kmew and loved him and how he was like a family member to all his fans who loved and honored him and his accomplishments.
There’s a huge hole in my life with Art being gone and now I have two to mourn in my birth month.
Until I pass one day.
His light is dimmed but will never be extinguished in our memory.
RIP my friend and bringer of lightness in an oftimes dark world.

George

What IS wrong with you ?
I had a visit to my eye doctor Friday.
They put dilation drops in my eyes and I could not see for over 12hours, literally walked into a tree on the way home and got branches in my face and came home, fed my cats and myself with the kast of my food and collapsed into a non restful sleep for 6 hours and then woke up at 3 am with my being unable to see at all for at least another 1/2 an hour and then started reading my emails and thought Bellgab trolls were pranking me about Art’s death and once I checked and found out it was true, I lied there stunned and tried for the next 12 hours to go back to sleep and couldn’t because thoughts of Art, his voice and even his music kept rattling around in my head and tears poured out of my eyes at one point.
I finally got an hour and a half of exhausted sleep and did my live video cast.

I knew Art.
We corresponded via email for years and he knew of MY on line activities and my videos and appreciated my defenses of him and Ramona.

You did not.

When my Father died in 1972, I had a lot of trouble over it it.
He was a physically abusive man who beat me; kicked my Mother in the stomcah when he was drunk and caused her to have a miscarriage this losing my baby brother and he tried to strangle her to death 3 months before his death and I had to pry his hands off her neck as he was choking the life out of her.
Yet on the day the bastard was buried I sobbed for him and my Mother was devestated over it after 26 years of marriage,
Both of us had help dealing with the loss from friends.

When my Mother died, Kathy and I had to deal with her financial affairs and I watched my Mother DIE in front of me for 9 days, getting 3 hours of sleep a day going back and forth to San Francisco.
We spent a month cleaning out her apartment and then I spent a month and a half dealing with her financial affairs and I got physically ill and spent months sick in bed because of it.

My Mother was verbally abusive and manipulative and controlling  and alienated members of my family for years.

Yet I wept for her passing and have had dreams of her, none positive and all of her criticizibg me.

Yet I miss the woman.

I know what is like to lose dear friends and family members.

I would not intrude on the Bells in their hour of mourning and for you to think so is terrible.

I talked about Art for years in videos, in emails and defended him on Bellgab against the numerous attacks he got when he quit his show repeatedly and more.

Art was my friend and I loved him even though we never met and now I will never have that chance.

I had scheduled my live videoxast and turned it inti a tribute to Art because I and my viewers needed it and they asked for it.

When I started I could barely see the chat screen, my left eye was having spikes of excruciating pain and my back was hurting as the hours went on.

And yet I stayed on because it was important to do so and I had to block trolls.

I do not know Aeryn or Asia Bell.

I have had NO contact with her or her Mother AND I know NOTHING of Asia’s on line activities.
I hadn’t looked at Art’s Facebook or other pages since her was hospitalized last year, except forbwhen others directed me in links to tell me what Art was up to.

And people have posed as George Noory in my chat and in emails and Joey Heatherton and in checking I found them to be imposters and trolls.

That is why I did mot believe Asia Bell would come into my chat room and still find it difficul to  believe.

Cut me some slack on this.

I did nothing wrong other than to protect my videocast from trolls and would be imposters as Imhave to do on EVERY video cast since I started doing them.

With the passage of time and once the Bell family announces what they want his fans to do to honor Art’s memory, I will send them a private and personal comminique expressing my love and condolences and best wishes.

I will not intrude on their grief.

Do not assume that I would be so callus as to do so.

George

chefist

Cont...
-------------------

An 11 year old girl who has never heard of me to the best of my knowledge goes into my chat ?
And I can find NO online presence for asia bell except for pictures Art posted of her.
I am getting way to much grief over the supposed appearance of Asia in my chat.

Trolls have posed as Noory and Art Bell and Joey Heatherton in the past.

Given my eye conditon where I could barely see and thst many in chat were people whom I had never heard of were telling me it was her; for all I know, All of them could have been Bellgab trolls.
And I have my reasons ( which he is aware of )for questioning the veracity of Six Week Tenure at all times.

My eyes, knees, back, feet and ankles are all in pain today and I have spent most of the day in bed resting.
Otherwise I would go live.

Get off my back about it !

FallenSeraph

That email was to me, but he doesn't realize I blocked his email 6 months ago. I'm blocked from commenting in his live chat right now. Someone ask him if we can see some of Art's emails if they corresponded so much.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
That email was to me, but he doesn't realize I blocked his email 6 months ago. I'm blocked from commenting in his live chat right now. Someone ask him if we can see some of Art's emails if they corresponded so much.

commit or don't

Khameleon808

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 05:17:24 PM
Madman Markum did not give Art a time machine. It was someone else.

You're right, I think that was Steven Gibbs.  BUT if I remember correctly, it still shocked the shit out of the user.  I remember Art asking him if it was UL listed, and Gibbs had no idea wtf he was talkin about.  It plugs in the wall and only requires a crystal.  No doubt Falkie has some of those layin around that shitheap apt of his?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 16, 2018, 08:34:05 PM
He's on live right now. "Clearing the air." Lemme pour a drink and get out the popcorn.

I'm having my boy Curtis aka not pickle rick..start up  a new GoFundMe for "Gorgeous George the Man of Pittsburgh Steel"

The Falkie make-over project

Oh.   He's sitting up.  I think the live streams from his sofa bed are a superior product.........................

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 16, 2018, 09:08:27 PM
          "We are ALL Falkies"

You're pretty lame, you're some rich dude trolling falkie. Yay, you win.

Why is he going to frame some 15 year old email he got from Walmart?    That went over my head.........

Size 58 pants!   I think he might have fibbed a little when he said he dropped 50lbs last year.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 09:10:40 PM
You're pretty lame, you're some rich dude trolling falkie. Yay, you win.

You are such a pleasant sort. Back to the make over project.. We would appreciate a donation, if you would be so kind..TIA

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 16, 2018, 09:14:57 PM
Why is he going to frame some 15 year old email he got from Walmart?    That went over my head.........

Size 58 pants!   I think he might have fibbed a little when he said he dropped 50lbs last year.

I’m just a bystander burrito in that chat