• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 25, 2017, 08:54:52 AM
Our friend th'ONE is from Mongolia, or claims to be anyway. I find his mangling of the English language to be somewhat humorous and charming.

Me too.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:55:13 AM
To me the first pizza was a success even though it was all audio.

The glitter bomb and loto tickets were decent trys that failed.

But the Jalapeno pizza is my favorite. Watching him rant and rave because he was given a present that did not please him was priceless.

Yup, instant classic. For me the best part was his final attempt to see if he could eat it.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:55:13 AM
To me the first pizza was a success even though it was all audio.

The glitter bomb and loto tickets were decent trys that failed.

But the Jalapeno pizza is my favorite. Watching him rant and rave because he was given a present that did not please him was priceless.

I have enjoyed ALL your gifts of humor. And I say that sincerely.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 25, 2017, 08:54:52 AM
Our friend th'ONE is from Mongolia, or claims to be anyway. I find his mangling of the English language to be somewhat humorous and charming.

Great,so now pre-Shakespearean style of English is called.. mangling.
Calling my English writing style mangling makes my mind boggling

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 08:50:55 AM
sorry, I will dumbed-down next time, just for you.

"Seven hurt in confetti gun blast at Gudja
Boys were planning to spray confetti on the feast’s crowd"
https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20120816/local/Seven-hurt-in-confetti-gun-blast-at-Gudja.433006

OK, Northern Lights informed me that English is not your language and I apologize for belittling someone trying to learn a new language.

The article is about kids that  made an air cannon that had a slight possibility of harming people. I sent George a spring loaded tube that had zero chance of harming anyone.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 08:39:31 AM
You have said MANY times you think that George should not have internet at all, among other things Damon, to be honest.
You are right Brig. The more that George is online its turns out for the worst for george. Maybe He just needs to take a long break from the internet and computers and go OLD SCHOOL for a while. I have told George in the past by emails or as george would say INBOXed, that he should think before he posts videos and/or posts. Sometimes talking to george is like talking to a brickwall.

damon

In falkie video, he bitched that casio posted his info online and falkie hated casio for it. I am no fan of casio but falkie posted his own info online too. WTF. Whats next George? Are you going to blame the Russians, Heather Wade or someone else?

heater

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 25, 2017, 08:40:02 AM
Any speculation as to who will be the co-host. Jaz, Curtis? One of Falkie friends? I hope it is Mahoney, he is a charchter that needs flushing out. Mahoney has lurked in the background enough.

I can assure you it's not me.  I would vote for Mahoney or Justin though.  Having gotten to know Justin these last few months I would love to have him start podcasting / clogging!

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 09:03:07 AM
Great,so now pre-Shakespearean style of English is called.. mangling.
Calling my English writing style mangling makes my mind boggling

Well, I could have said writing mistakes instead. But "mangling of the English language" sounded funnier.  :)

heater

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 25, 2017, 08:19:14 AM
well actually....
in an indirect way, as pointed out by a computer business modeling associate of mine, George is undoubtedly a contributing factor driving posts on sewergab overall.
she conducted (as a favor) a brief study and found the Falkie thread, in fact, 98.256 % driven by various Falkie antics, problems, alleged crimes, Scams and Grifting.
she even found, surprisingly, he accounted for 23.589 % of post in nonFalkie threads.
she had an associate of hers run the financial numbers and he came to the conclusion (an estimate, of course) that George was responsible for close to 87.3452 % of the total monthly revenue the site owner receives, from all payees, which he conservatively calculated at $9,524.58 monthly.
he also noted the current market value of sewergab at between $348,789.00 to a high of $752,890.00.. WHICH IS 79.365 % DEPENDENT ON FALKIE'S LIFE SPAN

they, together, mentioned a hypothetical situation that could possibly drive the income and value higher, possibly to a monthly residual of $27,458.00 to $54,789.00 and a site value in excess of 6.9 million !

...that would be for Falkie and MV to partner up and employ several prolific posters (as ghost writers) and branch out to scripted YouTube productions, personal appearances, guest spots on radio and late night television syndicated talk shows.

opinions ?...

Your friend's maths check out with my "industry experts". They are usually more conservative but agree that her numbers check out.

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 25, 2017, 09:21:43 AM
Well, I could have said writing mistakes instead. But "mangling of the English language" sounded funnier.  :)

Even "mongoling of the English language" works for me.  ;D

damon

curtis I think that you need to ask MV for a payraise. Bellgab would not be the same with out you here.

chefist

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 09:26:26 AM
curtis I think that you need to ask MV for a payraise. Bellgab would not be the same with out you here.

He's been awarded perpetual Turbo Mode...he's been fairly compensated.

damon

Quote from: Chefist on June 25, 2017, 09:27:33 AM
OK

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

Damn, wish I'd thought of that.   ;D

heater

Quote from: Chefist on June 25, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

There's that and the regular supply of adult diapers.  But I have to submit the TPS report to be reimbursed.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 09:12:13 AM
OK, Northern Lights informed me that English is not your language and I apologize for belittling someone trying to learn a new language.

The article is about kids that  made an air cannon that had a slight possibility of harming people. I sent George a spring loaded tube that had zero chance of harming anyone.

You are underestimating George immensely,almost to the point of an insult.
He is a very fragile giant who is very harmable, he probably never heard words such as, I Love You, You are beautiful /you are  sexy/, You are so smart, you are strong and brave.
I'm 99% sure if you guys did a social experiment and 'bombard' George with those words all day in this thread he would get emotional melt down and start to cry
with real rears of joy and love.

There is this wisdom that says,.. sometimes undeserved compliment will do more good then/than deserved critique.

Let post in this thread be your solemn warning.
Quote from: Philosopher on September 05, 2016, 05:49:49 PM
Can a forum be haunted? What happens to deceased members who decide to stick around and bother unsuspecting members?  Do they chose particular "threads" to inhabit?  Did any "members" you thought were real suddenly... disappear?

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

ha ha ha, that is very witty brig ;)

heater

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

I've run the numbers and it actually costs BellGab money for me to be here versus Mr. Senda who is a value add.

It's like in basketball, if I'm on the team I'll get you a ton of rebounds but you'll lose 55% of your games.  Mr. Senda on your team practically guarantees an all-star caliber player and a trip to the finals but the whole team will hate each other.  What I'm saying is I am Kevin Love and he is Draymond Green.

damon

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 09:37:51 AM
ha ha ha, that is very witty brig ;) And she is AWESOME TOO 8)

She is one cool woman too.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 09:34:32 AM
You are underestimating George immensely,almost to the point of an insult.
He is a very fragile giant who is very harmable, he probably never heard words such as, I Love You, You are beautiful /you are  sexy/, You are so smart, you are strong and brave.
I'm 99% sure if you guys did a social experiment and 'bombard' George with those words all day in this thread he would get emotional melt down and start to cry
with real rears of joy and love.

There is this wisdom that says,.. sometimes undeserved compliment will do more good then/than deserved critique.

Let post in this thread be your solemn warning.

When George asked muddy and jaz to hang up on me, I did my best "tearfull" voice and said "WHY George?  I'm one of your biggest fans"!!!  And he barked NO YOU'RE NOT!  Hang UP on her, I just don't LIKE her!

I have commented under his videos that I am sorry to hear that he's not feeling well, that I am looking forward to hearing from Kathy, etc etc etc, and he deletes them ALL.  You're theory is nice, but it has been tried and failed.

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 09:38:27 AM
I've run the numbers and it actually costs BellGab money for me to be here versus Mr. Senda who is a value add.

It's like in basketball, if I'm on the team I'll get you a ton of rebounds but you'll lose 55% of your games.  Mr. Senda on your team practically guarantees an all-star caliber player and a trip to the finals but the whole team will hate each other.  What I'm saying is I am Kevin Love and he is Draymond Green.
Where does Brig fix in at bellgab? Does she brings in money too? How about Art Bell, Open Line Gerry, and Heather Wade fit in at bellgab?

heater

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
When George asked muddy and jaz to hang up on me...

Top 5 worst podcasting moment for me.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 09:42:06 AM
Where does Brig fix in at bellgab? Does she brings in money too? How about Art Bell, Open Line Gerry, and Heather Wade fit in at bellgab?

It's ALL the posters at bellgab EQUALLY,  that bring in the views at the forum. Without posters, there's no views.  Posters talk about anything they want to talk about. Some people leave because of some of the things some posters talk about, but those same posters bring OTHER posters. The shows they listen to, The politics they are into,  gripe about, make fun of, mean nothing financially to bellgab, without posters who want to come here and comment about them.

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 09:38:27 AM

Great analysis, but the mere mention of those evil Warriors has dragged this thread to even greater depths of despair.

heater

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Brig is the John Stockton of BellGab.

Art Bell is the Charles Barkley of BellGab.

Open Lines Gerry is the Ron Harper of BellGab.

Heather Wade is the... id like your opinion first

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
Top 5 worst podcasting moment for me.
Brig is a good person, George should not have done that to brig. :'(

heater

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 25, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
Great analysis, but the mere mention of those evil Warriors has dragged this thread to even greater depths of despair.

I choked on the words as i typed.

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 09:47:16 AM
Brig is the John Stockton of BellGab.

Art Bell is the Charles Barkley of BellGab.

Open Lines Gerry is the Ron Harper of BellGab.

Heather Wade is the... id like your opinion first
Heather Wade is the Nick Young of Bellgab

heater

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
Brig is a good person, George should not have done that to brig. :'(

What about jaz and me?! Think of the cohosts!  Jaz still hasn't recovered.