• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 07:58:11 AM
jokes with cats are always funny

Then do it or prove yourself a coward.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:03:15 AM
Take a chill pill.
cats are dime a dozen, especially the ones that kill thousands of song birds

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

besides that would be less harmful then sending him exploding confetti, remember that very funny gig 

Quote from: Chefist on June 25, 2017, 07:58:52 AM
That pizza looked liked there was extra olives and jalapenos on it! Lolz...he was still trying to salvage it at the end. Lol

I expected Falkie to be bothered by the toppings and either pick them off or just toss the whole thing.

Never in my life would I expect the twit to call Dominoes and try to exchange it for a different pizza.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:11:27 AM
I expected Falkie to be bothered by the toppings and either pick them off or just toss the whole thing.

Never in my life would I expect the twit to call Dominoes and try to exchange it for a different pizza.
I think that dominoes thinks that George is crazy now.

chefist

Well, that content made the whole show. It was pretty much unwatchable until then.

Yea, that's some balls to try and get a new one. Only if the order is wrong or it's cold will they send a new one.

He was pissed the rest of the show. He claims because of the gaps, but it's really because he didn't get the pizza he wanted.

damon

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 25, 2017, 05:43:11 AM
I'm surprised Grub hasn't made the connection in her mind yet, that there's is something wrong with the MV Laptop.  The only problem is that the Geeks can't figure out how to use it, just like the keyboard, the kindle, the android phone etc etc etc.

George owes MV and LOTS of bellgabbers NOTHING.

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 25, 2017, 07:39:01 AM
If anyone takes over from MV I hope it's you Mr. Crow, with your business acumen and sense of fun.

As for paying the three amigos, the condition should be that George returns to Bellgab and Kathy and Patty would be required to make accounts and post too. Maybe pay them extra if they exceed a certain post count each month, like the performance bonus that athletes get.

I would add that he must take skype calls from all bellgabbers on his shows.  See, the thing with George is that he wants to be employed and paid to do YouTubes, but he wants to be the boss of his employer, and insists that his boss that pays his paycheck, does it according to Georges instructions. If George wants to be paid, he has to do things the way those that employ him want him to do it, which will never happen. IMO.

Also, to be honest, if anyone other than MV was in charge of bellgag, I would give it a chance, but I probably wouldn't stay very long after that.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 07:19:41 AM
George is wrong again.  MV doesn't make money off of George Senda, MV makes money of the people that post on his thread, that brings readers and views.
well actually....
in an indirect way, as pointed out by a computer business modeling associate of mine, George is undoubtedly a contributing factor driving posts on sewergab overall.
she conducted (as a favor) a brief study and found the Falkie thread, in fact, 98.256 % driven by various Falkie antics, problems, alleged crimes, Scams and Grifting.
she even found, surprisingly, he accounted for 23.589 % of post in nonFalkie threads.
she had an associate of hers run the financial numbers and he came to the conclusion (an estimate, of course) that George was responsible for close to 87.3452 % of the total monthly revenue the site owner receives, from all payees, which he conservatively calculated at $9,524.58 monthly.
he also noted the current market value of sewergab at between $348,789.00 to a high of $752,890.00.. WHICH IS 79.365 % DEPENDENT ON FALKIE'S LIFE SPAN

they, together, mentioned a hypothetical situation that could possibly drive the income and value higher, possibly to a monthly residual of $27,458.00 to $54,789.00 and a site value in excess of 6.9 million !

...that would be for Falkie and MV to partner up and employ several prolific posters (as ghost writers) and branch out to scripted YouTube productions, personal appearances, guest spots on radio and late night television syndicated talk shows.

opinions ?...

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

"George owes MV and LOTS of bellgabbers NOTHING".

..it's a 69 type of relation

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 08:10:22 AM
besides that would be less harmful then sending him exploding confetti, remember that very funny gig

When will you learn the difference between then and than?

And yes, of course I remember the confetti gag, I did it but as a prank it flopped, oh well. At least I do what is funny rather than speculating on what might be funny.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 25, 2017, 08:19:14 AM
well actually....
in an indirect way, as pointed out by a computer business modeling associate of mine, George is undoubtedly a contributing factor driving posts on sewergab overall.
she conducted (as a favor) a brief study and found the Falkie thread, in fact, 98.256 % driven by various Falkie antics, problems, alleged crimes, Scams and Grifting.
she even found, surprisingly, he accounted for 23.589 % of post in nonFalkie threads.
she had an associate of hers run the financial numbers and he came to the conclusion (an estimate, of course) that George was responsible for close to 87.3452 % of the total monthly revenue the site owner receives, from all payees, which he conservatively calculated at $9,524.58 monthly.
he also noted the current market value of sewergab at between $348,789.00 to a high of $752,890.00.. WHICH IS 79.365 % DEPENDENT ON FALKIE'S LIFE SPAN

they, together, mentioned a hypothetical situation that could possibly drive the income and value higher, possibly to a monthly residual of $27,458.00 to $54,789.00 and a site value in excess of 1.9 million !

...that would be for Falkie and MV to partner up and employ several prolific posters (as ghost writers) and branch out to scripted YouTube productions, personal appearances, guest spots on radio and late night television syndicated talk shows.

opinions ?...

George would want it all done HIS way IMO, based on history, so, good luck with that.

We would post about Falkie, with or without him.  George left to try to hurt MV financially.  It didn't get rid of us posters.  George is boring on the air when he refuses to take calls, and everyone has to ask "George approved " questions.  If George is going to keep people like me banned, even to post in his Live YouTube chat, the only thing left interesting about George, is being able to SEE him on YouTube IMO.

George owes MV.  Without MV and bellgab, George's YouTube videos would earn him nada.

MV already set George up for his own Gabcast. George didn't like the bellgabber callers, so he quit. Many bellgab hosts have tried.  It's Georges way, or no way at all, every time.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:21:21 AM
When will you learn the difference between then and than?

And yes, of course I remember the confetti gag, I did it but as a prank it flopped, oh well. At least I do what is funny rather than speculating on what might be funny.

I tend to ignore trivial language rules.

you see here is the difference, thinking that exploding in your face in your eyes crap is funny, I think it's not funny at all, many people did got hurt by those stupid exploding confetti. 

Quote from: Chefist on June 25, 2017, 08:14:43 AM
Well, that content made the whole show. It was pretty much unwatchable until then.

Yea, that's some balls to try and get a new one. Only if the order is wrong or it's cold will they send a new one.

He was pissed the rest of the show. He claims because of the gaps, but it's really because he didn't get the pizza he wanted.

I am just pleased that it was the first Senda prank captured on video.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 08:26:08 AM
George would want it all done HIS way IMO, based on history, so, good luck with that.

We would post about Falkie, with or without him.  George left to try to hurt MV financially.  It didn't get rid of us posters.  George is boring on the air when he refuses to take calls, and everyone has to ask "George approved " questions.  If George is going to keep people like me banned, even to post in his Live YouTube chat, the only thing left interesting about George, is being able to SEE him on YouTube IMO.

George owes MV.  Without MV and bellgab, George's YouTube videos would earn him nada.

MV already set George up for his own Gabcast. George didn't like the bellgabber callers, so he quit. Many bellgab hosts have tried.  It's Georges way, or no way at all, every time.
I really believe George could be George and be extremely successful, as was the case with Charlie Sheen !
George needs to learn from Charlie....as too much Charlie was Charlie's downfall !
George NEEDS someone to "help him"...
Brig ?

Did they actually exchange it. I guessing Falkie was so starved he couldn't wait for the exchange.

Did Senda ever tip the delivery girl he promised to when someone ordered him and paid for a pizza?
Senda sure eats pizza a lot.

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 25, 2017, 08:26:08 AM

If George has you banned you can make another channel on your Youtube account and use that. Here's the instructions:

How to add a second channel

1. Click your avatar on the upper right hand corner and click the gear icon (YouTube Settings) next to 'Creator Studio'
2. Click 'See all my channels or create a new channel'
3. Click 'Create a new channel'. Just give it a name, select a category and click 'Done'.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 07:34:44 AM
I know and he blames us for trolling him. Maybe its someone from 4chan, casio, or the russian hackers who order the pizzas for him. I told him in the past NOT to give out his private info online like youtube. He thinks that i do not want him to do videos. As i said in the past. He just needs to think before he post videos or anything else online. He makes it easy for people to troll him. I really do not give a shit if he does or does not do videos. He just needs to think first.

You have said MANY times you think that George should not have internet at all, among other things Damon, to be honest.

a person like George, or Charlie, does NOT come around very often !
George is comedy GENIUS....just needs my help and guidance !

Any speculation as to who will be the co-host. Jaz, Curtis? One of Falkie friends? I hope it is Mahoney, he is a charchter that needs flushing out. Mahoney has lurked in the background enough.

CozyRozie

If/when Senda dies one day (it could be in next 30 days) how would you people know that he is dead.
I guess Kathy knows how to use computer and she will post the 'news' from her computer (if she owns one or from her phone),
otherwise nobody will be able to access his accounts here or on youtube.
And if cats eat his body before he is discovered nobody will ever know what happened to Senda..

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 08:30:26 AM
I tend to ignore trivial language rules.

you see here is the difference, thinking that exploding in your face in your eyes crap is funny, I think it's not funny at all, many people did got hurt by those stupid exploding confetti.

By ignoring what you call  trivial language rules you make yourself incoherent.

I can not agree with nor disagree with  your statement that "many people did got hurt by those stupid exploding confetti." because it is just gibberish..

Quote from: th'ONE on June 25, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
If/when Senda dies one day (it could be in next 30 days) how would you people know that he is dead.
I guess Kathy knows how to use computer and she will post the 'news' from her computer (if she owns one or from her phone),
otherwise nobody will be able to access his accounts here or on youtube.
And if cats eat his body before he is discovered nobody will ever know what happened to Senda..

Someone will buy him a pizza and it go undeliverable, that's how wellness checks are done on Bellgab.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:32:04 AM
I am just pleased that it was the first Senda prank captured on video.

That's right! The first pizza was audio only. Ha! You could hear him snorting down the whole pie and basket of winds on the air.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 25, 2017, 08:38:08 AM
Did they actually exchange it. I guessing Falkie was so starved he couldn't wait for the exchange.

Did Senda ever tip the delivery girl he promised to when someone ordered him and paid for a pizza?
Senda sure eats pizza a lot.

No, they didn't exchange it. That's really why he was pissed.

Lilith

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 25, 2017, 08:38:50 AM
If George has you banned you can make another channel on your Youtube account and use that. Here's the instructions:

How to add a second channel

1. Click your avatar on the upper right hand corner and click the gear icon (YouTube Settings) next to 'Creator Studio'
2. Click 'See all my channels or create a new channel'
3. Click 'Create a new channel'. Just give it a name, select a category and click 'Done'.

Thanks  :)  I do know that.  I'm not at all interested in pretending I'm someone else.  I did that on Muddys and Jaz's show, and asked a George approved question.  Totally boring. Not interested.  Maybe many others enjoy that, although I doubt it would keep listeners for long.  I can only speak for myself, the second show like that was the LAST one I attended. It probably would have been much more interesting if it was done on YouTube where you could SEE George and the callers.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 25, 2017, 08:37:29 AM
I really believe George could be George and be extremely successful, as was the case with Charlie Sheen !
George needs to learn from Charlie....as too much Charlie was Charlie's downfall !
George NEEDS someone to "help him"...
Brig ?

I DID try to help him honestly, in the fortress days. That was when he banned me, and I have been banned ever since.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

I can not agree with nor disagree with  your statement that "many people did got hurt by those stupid exploding confetti." because it is just gibberish..

sorry, I will dumbed-down next time, just for you.

"Seven hurt in confetti gun blast at Gudja
Boys were planning to spray confetti on the feast’s crowd"
https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20120816/local/Seven-hurt-in-confetti-gun-blast-at-Gudja.433006

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

Our friend th'ONE is from Mongolia, or claims to be anyway. I find his mangling of the English language to be somewhat humorous and charming.

Quote from: Chefist on June 25, 2017, 08:41:32 AM
That's right! The first pizza was audio only. Ha! You could hear him snorting down the whole pie and basket of winds on the air.  ;D

To me the first pizza was a success even though it was all audio.

The glitter bomb and loto tickets were decent trys that failed.

But the Jalapeno pizza is my favorite. Watching him rant and rave because he was given a present that did not please him was priceless.