• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

hope you remembered to send them to the George Senda Fan Page !
count 1: telephone conversation discussing his adventures at Starbucks
count 2: interstate (hell, intrastate also) sales of the slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll without permits, EPA clearance, FDA clearance, NO Federal fleshy mutant love doll license.ect.etc.

to be continued

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
no. your funny buddy.

yeah.
funny how tragedy, a purple hand, two broken metacarpal bones, and meds help that just a smidgen.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 09:29:48 PM
Seriously WTF?  That is at least 5 days in a row he has posted a video wearing that same green alien abductee tshirt

Ahhhhhhbram took him to the store and bought him all this stuff. Someone help that poor kid.

And George is snatching another poor cat off the streets and giving her to Kathy. As such, I stopped watching around the 4 minute mark. What an asshole. STOP MESSING WITH CATS.

Good God, half the people in my neighborhood, albeit suburban, let their cats out during the day/night. If George lived here, they'd all be overfed and eventually MISSING.  :'(

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
Ahhhhhhbram took him to the store and bought him all this stuff. Someone help that poor kid.

And George is snatching another poor cat off the streets and giving her to Kathy. As such, I stopped watching around the 4 minute mark. What an asshole. STOP MESSING WITH CATS.

Good God, half the people in my neighborhood, albeit suburban, let their cats out during the day/night. If George lived here, they'd all be overfed and eventually MISSING.  :'(

Ahem.  This is why they make the signs that say “Please do not feed the animals”.

But seriously. I can’t believe he is mooching off of Abram. I didn’t think he had a car.  He can’t make more than minimum wage at Harbor Freight.

Norm

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:30:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-p1Yd7Lid4
falkie and his ipad adventures and he is bitching about women.

The world is intentionally abusive to George. He needs to even up the score. Perhaps young Abuttham can aid George in obtaining a can of troll spray to ward off the tiny trolls who crawl under the door and make off with George's treasures.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2018, 03:11:36 PM
Stepping Across into the Inappropriate...
------------------------------------------------------

Falkie2013@gmail.com
Email me so I can send the kitties some gifts.
I have Art's address but will not give it out.
#RememberArtBell
#ArtBellIsFreeAtLast

I used to say Free Art Bell in my videos because he wasn't allowed to play music on his show.
The Emperor of Nye is gone but not forgotten.
Take care and hugs

Oh my God. This is horrible. I knew this would happen. Someone needs to tell her mother or something. Please, please, please let the poor kid be creeped out and tell an adult about this.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
Ahem.  This is why they make the signs that say “Please do not feed the animals”.

But seriously. I can’t believe he is mooching off of Abram. I didn’t think he had a car.  He can’t make more than minimum wage at Harbor Freight.

In his live vid yesterday he said something like "Abram is giving me some money tomorrow." DUDE, RUN.

LadyFish

Quote from: Norm on April 19, 2018, 09:58:09 PM
The world is intentionally abusive to George. He needs to even up the score. Perhaps young Abuttham can aid George in obtaining a can of troll spray to ward off the tiny trolls who crawl under the door and make off with George's treasures.

George leaves his front door wide open, so even the big trolls can just walk in. Better tell Abuttam to buy an extra large size can of troll spray.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 10:03:26 PM
In his live vid yesterday he said something like "Abram is giving me some money tomorrow." DUDE, RUN.

Down payment on his bunk in the container complex?

Come on Seraphim... truth. Have you been blackout posting on PayPal again?

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:26:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4SI3daRlU
Here is an other video from fuckturd falkie.

I see you have stopped giving people a reason to watch the videos, like mentioning a funny part.

Is it because it is work and takes effort?

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2018, 10:06:36 PM
I see you have stopped giving people a reason to watch the videos, like mentioning a funny part.

Funny part? He is a sick fuck Rally, a sick fuck who should be in prison.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

I will give people a reason for the next videos Just for you rally.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
Down payment on his bunk in the container complex?

Come on Seraphim... truth. Have you been blackout posting on PayPal again?

I just got some lovely Diamonique earrings on apparently 5 easy payments from QVC that I have only a hazy memory of buying, but I just checked PayPal and, fortunately, no. Looks lonely over there. When I'm broke, grifters everywhere mourn.

damon

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2018, 03:11:36 PM
Stepping Across into the Inappropriate...
------------------------------------------------------

Falkie2013@gmail.com
Email me so I can send the kitties some gifts.
I have Art's address but will not give it out.
#RememberArtBell
#ArtBellIsFreeAtLast

I used to say Free Art Bell in my videos because he wasn't allowed to play music on his show.
The Emperor of Nye is gone but not forgotten.
Take care and hugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ED_uLC-XtI

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 10:10:03 PM
I will give people a reason for the next videos Just for you rally.

Don't do it for me. Do it for the greater good.

The greater good.

FallenSeraph

Oh thank God - it looks like Asia has deleted a bunch of comments on her last video and set them to approve-only, so at least he can't spam her there. Hopefully she will block him.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Don't do it for me. Do it for the greater good.

The greater good.
I will do it for the greater good plus Rally. ;) Just remember that I do work for a living so the state of California can Rape my paycheck so the fat fuckturd gets MY MONEY FROM THE SO CALLED TAXES.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 10:13:44 PM
I just got some lovely Diamonique earrings on apparently 5 easy payments from QVC that I have only a hazy memory of buying, but I just checked PayPal and, fortunately, no. Looks lonely over there. When I'm broke, grifters everywhere mourn.

I am sooooo glad the internet wasn’t invented by AlGore until after I quit drinking.

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
I will do it for the greater good plus Rally. ;) Just remember that I do work for a living so the state of California can Rape my paycheck so the fat fuckturd gets MY MONEY FROM THE SO CALLED TAXES.

While you get paid from my federal taxes paying for white collar welfare while Lockheed stock is up to $360 per share

FallenSeraph

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 09:26:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4SI3daRlU
Here is an other video from fuckturd falkie.

Disgusting belch at 4:42.

Shows off his "susscription" to Money magazine around 5:15 ... hold on while I pause to laugh heartily ...

Thanks his benefactors around 6:54.

Teases another financial crisis and bitches about how other channels get donations and his doesn't from 7:10 to 7:20.

Looks like he's live now. Goody. 👽

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 10:48:41 PM
Disgusting belch at 4:42.

Shows off his "susscription" to Money magazine around 5:15 ... hold on while I pause to laugh heartily ...

Thanks his benefactors around 6:54.

Teases another financial crisis and bitches about how other channels get donations and his doesn't from 7:10 to 7:20.

Looks like he's live now. Goody. 👽

Quote"the human dropped the pizza"

hehe...

FallenSeraph

George closes his eyes when he eats pizza like a true connoisseur.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 11:09:04 PM
George closes his eyes when he eats pizza like a true connoisseur.

would you believe he considers eating to be better than sex.

well, SENDA is LIVE now...
“feeling NO pain spikes tonight”
drunk or medicated...
LOL

FallenSeraph

Begging everyone to stop making him talk with his mouth full.  :-\

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 11:30:36 PM
Begging everyone to stop making him talk with his mouth full.  :-\

highlight of the evening.... george can consume a slice of pizza in two bites while talking.

i do not understand why George continues to address me as if i'm female.

Norm

Quote from: damon on April 19, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
Funny part? He is a sick fuck Rally, a sick fuck who should be in prison.

Do we know for sure he's in contact with Asia? I have no problem advising Nye County Child Protective Services but without factual proof it's just a post on the internet.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Norm on April 19, 2018, 11:51:06 PM
Do we know for sure he's in contact with Asia? I have no problem advising Nye County Child Protective Services but without factual proof it's just a post on the internet.

I don’t think so. Only those “leaks from the Dark Web.” All the comments on her YT vid have now been hidden. Good for her.