• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

Oh I'm really sorry to hear that; it's 1am where I am.  :(

I am always ready and willing to call into the gabcast at 1am here if that makes the time better for you!  Now if we can just convince the hosts...

area51drone

Quote from: onan on January 03, 2014, 03:55:59 PM
It won't happen, well unless my cohorts want to let it happen. I find your behavior to be mean spirited, for the specific purpose to be mean spirited. I find your inability to approach your criticisms with honesty to be a personality disorder. I think you suck. so debate where ever you find anyone that will give you the time... go fuck yourself.

Damn, say it like you mean it Onan!  Bart Ell probably has taken it a little far, but some of it is funny, even Falkie has to admit to that I think.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on January 03, 2014, 05:15:28 PM
Damn, say it like you mean it Onan!  Bart Ell probably has taken it a little far, but some of it is funny, even Falkie has to admit to that I think.

I have been wrong before. Falkie, in my opinion does sometimes go on a bit. I don't agree with a great deal of his politics. But I have never found him to initiate any ill will towards others, except the nooron, and that is what this site is about.

Whereas Sarah, Kate, sexyghost, or whatever made it perfectly clear her desire to bring damage to this site. I see no reason to offer hospitality.

On board completely with that perspective, Onan (for what it's worth)... Falkie appears to be a very colorful, somewhat eccentric, largely law-abiding individual who has made managed to eke out a modest following and fanbase here.  He has found something of a tribe here, I suppose.  The rage and animosity ain't fun to watch, isn't productive for either the victim or distributor, and is really getting quite boring.

Bart, you're a big boy (or girl) and will do what you want, but if you want any sort of meaningful interaction with people here, consider dropping your present effort.  If you think your victim has broken a law, contact the authority.  Otherwise, you're really just repeating yourself to your own embarrassment now.

Falkie2013

I talked to an intellectual property attorney today in Palo Alto. She said to file my copyright. Then I can sue Bart Ell and Sarah for copyright infringement.
I had trouble with the site and will do it on Tuesday.
The government copyright site is really badly designed and their steps to do it on line do not work properly.
Surprize, surprize.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 03, 2014, 08:18:18 AM
Oh, I will be calling in. You can count on that.  Unless I miss a bus or something.

Have to go out Monday and make a payment. Other than that and getting scratcher things for the cats, my time is free...

Both these deserve upper right consideration

area51drone

Quote from: onan on January 03, 2014, 05:43:32 PM
I have been wrong before. Falkie, in my opinion does sometimes go on a bit. I don't agree with a great deal of his politics. But I have never found him to initiate any ill will towards others, except the nooron, and that is what this site is about.

Whereas Sarah, Kate, sexyghost, or whatever made it perfectly clear her desire to bring damage to this site. I see no reason to offer hospitality.

Agreed on Falkie, he is harmless to anyone but Noory and perhaps himself.   As far as the other,  if damage was his/her goal, then Bart Ell has failed, as is has only gone to increase readership.  This thread is the hot topic right now, thanks to Bart Ell (and Falkie).

area51drone

Quote from: area51drone on December 30, 2013, 05:16:56 PM

Yeah right, until we find out next week that it's been cancelled again.  Guys, don't pull our chains like this.  We already lost Dark Matter.. a gabcast 2.0 loss would mean Falkie just might take the cover off one of his boxfans and stick his head in.

Quote from: Falkie

Don't tempt me. Its been that kind of week.

Falkie, turn off the fans please.   For the love of god this forum needs you.

Bart Ell

My my my it seems more than one of us has been sipping on the self important juice! Where to begin... How about the Conan who forgot the C - this here boob can't even keep straight who he be talking to! Let me give you a little hand - you know your little show that maybe 7 people give a poop about? Never asked to be on it.

Intellectual property? The property part exists but I dare anyone to locate the intellect in anything mumbled by that sack of diabeetus. Someone dust off his flurries, flakie is seeing conspiracy in everything! Everyone is working together against him! Holy twatmoly he is too far gone for any real help.

http://helpthesackofshit.com

Sue sue sue! Dumbo the paranoid recluse doesn't even remember spending half his cookbook video seeing if he can quote the book without triggering the... Wait for it.. YouTube copyright filter! Maybe Noory should ask for the cats when he sues, it's not like he will find anything of value in that mess anyway. The place is littered with empty pizza boxes and little toys and figurines you would expect morphiaflow to allegedly have.

http://garyglitter.com

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 04, 2014, 07:24:35 AM
My my my it seems more than one of us has been sipping on the self important juice! Where to begin... How about the Conan who forgot the C - this here boob can't even keep straight who he be talking to! Let me give you a little hand - you know your little show that maybe 7 people give a poop about? Never asked to be on it.

You made the suggestion about a debate between bushy eyebrows and falkie. A debate isn't going to happen.

Funny you think me self important; while you consistently attempt to deride falkie to an obsessive level. Why? other than to manipulate him? That is pathological grandiosity. again go fuck yourself.

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on January 04, 2014, 08:01:03 AM
You made the suggestion about a debate between bushy eyebrows and falkie. A debate isn't going to happen.

Never happened, sparky.

Elvis impersonators must really mess with your mind

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 04, 2014, 08:37:46 AM
Never happened, sparky.

Elvis impersonators must really mess with your mind

Yep you are right. It was the other guy. I apologize. And yes I guess Elvis did...

Ell Bart

My my I've hit a nerve with the Flakie impersonator. He is flaking mad that I am ruining his shtick. He's now sending me cease and desist letters for me to stop impersonating him from impersonating Falkie. Imagine that the impersonator doesn't like being impersonated. This is so much fun. I was going to stop but now that I know that it's upsetting Barto I think I will continue to parody the parody. I'll never be able to be as amusing as he thinks he is but if it upsets him so much to send me threatening PMs then I don't mind a bit of bully baiting.

There there Ellie my boy I won't steal too much of your intellectual property.

I am done with this weird damn thread.  I do not find mental illness to be entertaining, just a bit frightening and sad.  Good night and good luck.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 03, 2014, 03:45:00 PM
It's now time to reveal just how much a backstabbing sob or bitch as the case may be, Little Chris truly is.
And its obvious he/she/it is working hand in hand with Bart Ell.
Now I am going to have to hire an attorney to protect me from both of these scumbags ?
I just contacted an intellectual property attorney based in San Francisco and my videos ARE covered under copyright law.

Here's the inbox I just received from Little Chris or should I say Kris ?

Some would.

littlechris

« Sent to: Falkie2013 on: Today at 02:35:21 PM
That's fine. I can always purchase falkie.com or dmitrisenda.com or Georgesenda.org, etc,etc,etc. You know attorneys too, lol. Cool ill see u in court!!! In fact, I may collaborate with Bart Ell to help contribute material for your fan site!!! I will see if he will make a cartoon about u and try to pitch it to the cartoon network. Oh and I will also be trade marking and copywriting the following names:

Dimitri senda
George senda
Falkie

My investors and I are not interested in the pittsburgh guy.

Stay tuned.

-LC

I do know attorneys Little Chris and talk to one here in Martinez just about every day as I go by his office.

There is such a thing as copyright law and you cannot hijack my stuff.

Now let us see who wins in court, the bully with the bucks or the little guy who has the righteous sword of justice and fairness on his side.

You cost me money I wasn't going to spend for another month and your efforts WILL fail.
All I have to do is get well to see my attorney friend or an intellectual rights attorney. I have had correspondence with ones in Berkeley and elsewhere in the state.
And if I have to I will go see Terence Hallinan, former San Francisco District Attorney who has been a friend of my Mother since before my Dad died and who has known me for years, as do his brothers.

No brag. Just fact.

If Melvin Belli were still alive, he'd probably take my case for nothing. I could also talk to his son as I knew him from long ago when Melvin were alive. He was my Mother's attorney at one time.

Do you think after 20 years of living in San Francisco and being in the Bay Area since 1964, I wouldn't know ANY attorneys on a personal basis ? Come on, get real and quit living in your belittling fantasy world.

Well Mr.Senda, it looks like you have blocked me from sending you private messages, so I guess all your dirty laundry will be aired here on your thread, which i actually prefer to be honest, now that attornies are involved.

I didnt know it was illegal for a fan to create a fan page. Nor have I ever heard of a celebrity THREATENING a fan to NOT put up a fan page.  Have fun with your attorneys, i just spoke with two entertainment attorneys yesterday and i have an appointment next wednesday with an intellectual rights and copywrite attorney.
Furthermore, Mr.Senda, if you waste one minute of my time in court, I will sue you for malicious prosecution, so be VERY careful what you decide to "sue" me for.
Anyways,  it looks like www.falkie.com is available. If you are not going to buy that one as well, I'd like to purchase it. Let me know.

area51drone

If I believed in god, I would want him to smack all of you across the face for fighting like this.  Falkie is a fucking GEM.  He needs a little polish and he'll shine like Bart Ell's first shit.   He put on the foil hat, what else do you guys want from him?   Mental illnesses aside, this thread is comedy gold.

Falkie's Kryptonite
(well, not just him but gingers in general, but mostly this kid)

Ell Bart

littlechris = Bart Ell's bitch

Or is it the other way around?

Nah, littlechris seems like a receiver to me.

Do I need to get a fake lawyer too?

area51drone

Quote from: Ell Bart on January 04, 2014, 04:02:13 PM
Do I need to get a fake lawyer too?

Like Falkie, I have three of them, and I have sent each of them money orders to cover Falkie's huge legal retainer.

MikeJ

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 04, 2014, 03:30:43 PM
I am done with this weird damn thread.  I do not find mental illness to be entertaining, just a bit frightening and sad.  Good night and good luck.

Fortunately for the entertainment industry, you are in a woefully small minority in this country.

MikeJ

I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone.  As an attorney myself, please no PMs I don't do IP law, I am astounded that any attorney would take the time to speak with any of you about this nonsense.  For my own sanity, could someone confirm that all this attorney talk is a big joke or the result of Chrystal Meth experimentation?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MikeJ on January 04, 2014, 04:19:45 PM
I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone.  As an attorney myself, please no PMs I don't do IP law, I am astounded that any attorney would take the time to speak with any of you about this nonsense.  For my own sanity, could someone confirm that this is all a big joke or a Chrystal Meth epidemic?

Rod Serling was only messing about. Sadly I don't think either plaintive is joking; now, as far as sanity....

area51drone

Quote from: MikeJ on January 04, 2014, 04:19:45 PM
I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone.  As an attorney myself, please no PMs I don't do IP law, I am astounded that any attorney would take the time to speak with any of you about this nonsense.  For my own sanity, could someone confirm that this is all a big joke or a Chrystal Meth epidemic?

If I was an attorney, I would love clients like this, as long as they paid me.

MikeJ

Quote from: area51drone on January 04, 2014, 04:23:56 PM

If I was an attorney, I would love clients like this, as long as they paid me.

That is a huge caveat!  Word of advice to any attorney desperate enough to deal with this: get cash upfront!

area51drone

I take that back, for pure entertainment, I would do Falkie's work pro bono.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MikeJ on January 04, 2014, 04:30:38 PM
That is a huge caveat!  Word of advice to any attorney desperate enough to deal with this: get cash upfront!

Oh c'mon, where's your sense of theatre? TV rights, sponsored by a big name (cough medicine and/or sunscreen manufacturers) and what could possibly go wrong?

Bart Ell

Howdy partners!

Wow, another real busy day at Flakie industries. Lawyers, consultants and a hanger-on are taking up all of my time. I barely had a second to drop my 350+ pounds on the couch to catch a few winks.

The good news today is that all my properties are now secure! I know many of you worried that I may not be able to retain ALL my property but I did. Nobody else will be able to make out of sync, mirrored videos and put them on YouTube without paying me for the right to do so. I now have copyrights and even a few patents pertaining to my unique and ever so popular style.

Just a heads up peoples - because I had all these unforeseen yet totally necessary expenses this week I may have to start another begging campaign on here. Don't worry, I will just need someone to float me $60 for a few weeks until I can get my broker to release funds from my portfolio... or see if Moms is in a mood that I can capitalize on and shake her down for that cell phone money she promised me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mooch

Speaking of Moms, the one who gets boners when Mommy bathed him is in danger of getting carpal tunnel from registering new accounts and attempting again to get his psychosis noticed.

My live-out girlfriend should be by sometime this week to change my adult depends and pat me on the head. Good times. She is very proud of my work ethic and how I am Sinatra-ing the internet. Yay me!

More bunnies!

Kitty in a bunny hat!

SLAYER!!!!!!!

Ell Bart

Barto is really angry now. He is threatening all sorts of legal actions over the besmirching of the good name of his little group.

He's even imploring that I start my own thread as this one is his. Those were his exact words. My my isn't he a grumpy one. Territorial pissing contest?

He's not happy when the shoe is on the other foot. Poor Barto.

I think Barto needs his own parody avatar.

MikeJ

Is anyone else getting ads for a laser hair removal institute in Berlin, Germany when they log on here?