• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 21, 2015, 08:35:22 PM
I wouldn't call Noory "irrational".  I would call him "lazy" and "marginally talented".  I cannot imagine being interviewed by him, unless I was a Quayle or Jones motor-mouth type.

How do you live with all that hate boiling inside of you, Duke?

paladin1991

Quote from: malliard on July 20, 2015, 06:47:14 PM
George Noory, reactions Live to Art Bell's Return to Radio on The Malliard Report! for more info read @
http://www.paranormalheadlines.com/

Did anybody at BellGab listen to this?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 21, 2015, 11:35:27 PM
How do you live with all that hate boiling inside of you, Duke?

The two P's......Prayer and Paddys.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 12:28:22 AM
Did anybody at BellGab listen to this?

No, coz the Spec Sheet was on...

I caught Noory saying goodbye.

SaucyRossy

it's funny how something like this would have been HUGE news a few months ago, but guess what Dave. No. One. Cares.

We've all moved on and so will thousands more as they become aware of the high quality shows that we are getting.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 22, 2015, 03:02:18 AM
it's funny how something like this would have been HUGE news a few months ago, but guess what Dave. No. One. Cares.

We've all moved on and so will thousands more as they become aware of the high quality shows that we are getting.

I'm interested to hear what Noory has to say, but from what I gather from those who heard it, its more of the same BS and outright denial of any of his failings.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 22, 2015, 01:03:30 AM
The two P's......Prayer and Paddys.

You can't go wrong with Paddy!  I first had it in Cork about twenty years ago and have been a big fan ever since.  Hope all's well in your neck of the woods!

paladin1991

Is there a DL available of this show?

I listened until I couldn't. It was mostly George having his balls massaged gently. Nothing "controversial" was asked and Noory did his usual chuck and jive. He repeated all the old lies about being a fan of Art Bell, Coast being the most successful it has ever been, the Oates thing being a big misunderstanding, etc.

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2015, 03:06:33 PM
I listened until I couldn't. It was mostly George having his balls massaged gently. Nothing "controversial" was asked and Noory did his usual chuck and jive. He repeated all the old lies about being a fan of Art Bell, Coast being the most successful it has ever been, the Oates thing being a big misunderstanding, etc.

Thanks, IB- I won't bother trying to listen - heard it all before.

malliard

dont worry gang, the noory interview is coming next week it seems...

Quote from: malliard on August 06, 2015, 09:28:00 AM
dont worry gang, the noory interview is coming next week it seems...

Congratulations on getting off KGRA. I think you are now on the right path!

malliard

12 hours after posting the noory interview and no trolling yet.. i am kinda disappointed in you bellgab...

Bart Ell

If a duck quacks in the forest....

chefist

Quote from: malliard on August 15, 2015, 11:13:09 AM
12 hours after posting the noory interview and no trolling yet.. i am kinda disappointed in you bellgab...

With Art and RCH covering the night, Dave is now irrelevant...

I listened to the interview when it originally aired and thought you did a great job.  I had hoped more people would listen.

Dateline

It was a good interview by you, Mr. Malliard.  I noticed how Norry referred to his distractors several times and how they just did not like his style.

Norry, distractors is a much better reference than rat eaters.  They are my cousins, the rats before they are eaten, and it hurts.

Quote from: malliard on August 15, 2015, 11:13:09 AM

Just one more boring softball interview of GN, in a long line of them.  The same questions, the same slick phony responses, the same lack of follow-through disputing any of it.

Yawn.  Go see some of the responses to some of the other interviews he's done elsewhere and apply them to yours.  Since you didn't make the effort, why should anyone who listened to it bother going over it with you?

paladin1991

NO shit, I gotta ask.  Did George give you a list of questions to ask?  Or a cheat sheet on how the interview should be conducted?  Did you have to submit a list of possible questions and watch dog Tommy approved the 'right' questions.  I've heard often that interviews like this are scripted.
I will trust you to give a truthful response.
Thanks.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2015, 07:04:39 PM
NO shit, I gotta ask.  Did George give you a list of questions to ask?  Or a cheat sheet on how the interview should be conducted?  Did you have to submit a list of possible questions and watch dog Tommy approved the 'right' questions.  I've heard often that interviews like this are scripted.
I will trust you to give a truthful response.
Thanks.

Jim does not need me to defend him, but I can tell you when he interviewed Noory on his KGRA show a few months back he asked George several pointed questions read straight from live chat during the show. At least two of those questions were mine, and I'm not known for lobbing softballs.  Not saying I especially liked his answers that night, but that's not Jim's fault.

Remember, Noory has answered these "George v. Art" questions so many times, his responses have come close to being scripted.  When Noory called into Gabcast, he got most of the same questions Jim asked (with the exception of questions from some green chick ;)) and gave many of the same answers.  No one accused our GabCast panel of soft-soaping it. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 16, 2015, 07:35:58 PM
Jim does not need me to defend him,   *snip*

I'm cool, Duke.  A number of those questions did sound familiar and I, too, am not real thrilled with the way George answered them. 
Thanks for your response.  I am encouraged by it as I listen to this 'cast.  I now expect a favorable response fm the Duckman.  But I did ask the questions, I'll look for his answer to, if he cares to reply.

...  Not saying I especially liked his answers that night, but that's not Jim's fault...

It IS Jim's fault when Noory's canned responses are contrary to his job performance, and instead of asking pointed follow-up questions Jim simply yucks it up with him and seems to agree with him.  Since Noory repeats those same pre-packaged responses in every interview, Jim should have been ready for them, had he wanted to do a solid interview. 

It's fine if that's going to be Jim's style, but to me it was pointless and boring.  And a wasted opportunity - absolutely nothing new in any of it.  Even Falkie's interview elicited new information and had a few candid moments before that whole thing went off the rails. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people who prefer these puff pieces devoid of anything new or interesting - and never even slightly (gasp!) challenging the guest - and will continue to listen to the show.  Others won't.

... Remember, Noory has answered these "George v. Art" questions so many times, his responses have come close to being scripted.  When Noory called into Gabcast, he got most of the same questions Jim asked (with the exception of questions from some green chick ;)) and gave many of the same answers.  No one accused our GabCast panel of soft-soaping it.

Pretty sure there was some mention of 'soft-soaping' in there somewhere, although unlike Jim they didn't post a request for responses.  I'd like to hear the same tough questions for Noory whether he's calling in to the BellGab or when someone sets up an interview with him in advance.  If he hangs up, he hangs up

It should be noted that Redacted got few tough questions in, and didn't just let Noory off with his BS responses.  She really showed her instincts there

malliard

Quote from: Bart Ell on August 15, 2015, 12:09:40 PM
If a duck quacks in the forest....

then the damn duck is lost! haha :D

malliard

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 15, 2015, 12:28:57 PM
I listened to the interview when it originally aired and thought you did a great job.  I had hoped more people would listen.

Thank you, I would interview Art but he doesnt even answer my messages.

malliard

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 15, 2015, 01:38:03 PM
Just one more boring softball interview of GN, in a long line of them.  The same questions, the same slick phony responses, the same lack of follow-through disputing any of it.

Yawn.  Go see some of the responses to some of the other interviews he's done elsewhere and apply them to yours.  Since you didn't make the effort, why should anyone who listened to it bother going over it with you?

What question would have liked to see asked?