• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

paladin1991

Swordpoint 9.  Swordpoint 9. SitRep over.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
Swordpoint 9.  Swordpoint 9. SitRep over.

Now that guy actually seemed like he was really in the military. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
Now that guy actually seemed like he was really in the military. :D

Yep.  He's the kind of dude that went out and did shit with his life.  Unlike you. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2018, 03:35:28 AM
Yep.  He's the kind of dude that went out and did shit with his life.  Unlike you.

And you...except getting morally outraged at trolls on Bellgab. You really made a difference. ;D

wr250

we miss Art Bell.
maybe Art will post from beyond, but i doubt it.

damon

Quote from: wr250 on April 16, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
we miss Art Bell.
maybe Art will post from beyond, but i doubt it.
Agree, I know that I will miss Art Bell

grano salis

Quote from: damon on April 17, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
Agree, I know that I will miss Art Bell

I miss Sardondi. and, of course, Art Bell

WhiteCrow

I'm very concerned. Please if know anything about her whereabouts post it here.

weeberwubber

Why on earth would you be concerned?

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 18, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

She was last seen wearing one of his hoodies.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 18, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

Why wouldn't I be concerned. Have you any information? She was a huge Art fan.

weeberwubber if you suddenly disappeared, wouldn't you want anyone to be concerned?

Popple has 143 pages of posts, maybe there are some clues in her posts. Please read them and help solve this mystery.

zeebo

I miss popple alot, even went to the lengths one time of posting a cute hedgehog pic on the "people we miss" thread.  Alas, it failed to summon her. :(

Rix Gins

Quote from: zeebo on April 18, 2018, 11:26:15 PM
I miss popple alot, even went to the lengths one time of posting a cute hedgehog pic on the "people we miss" thread.  Alas, it failed to summon her. :(

I miss her too.  I was still a relative newbie when I listed her on the 'We Miss Thread' awhile back.  Hope everything is fine with her.  While I'm at it, I will also put Maren (the nun) on the list too.  She was a cool poster, very funny.  Also Sandman, (Logan) onan (on everyone's list) and, what the hell, norland2424 too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 19, 2018, 12:17:20 AM
I miss her too.  I was still a relative newbie when I listed her on the 'We Miss Thread' awhile back.  Hope everything is fine with her.  While I'm at it, I will also put Maren (the nun) on the list too.  She was a cool poster, very funny.  Also Sandman, (Logan) onan (on everyone's list) and, what the hell, norland2424 too.

If you put norland on that list you have to include empress too. Both are shills but what the hell!  ;)

Zenman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
If you put norland on that list you have to include empress too. Both are shills but what the hell!  ;)

Empress left willingly (documented I believe on the Hoagie thread). The others I'm not sure about.
WC definitely has me worried about popple tho. She was one of my favorite posters--funny and always upbeat.
Called into the Gabcast too. Hope she's ok.

zeebo

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 19, 2018, 12:17:20 AM
...  Also Sandman, (Logan) ...

Shortly before Sandman split he sent me a PM indicating he was moving on.  I like to think he just temporarily relocated to another part of the matrix. 

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 01:47:35 AM
Shortly before Sandman split he sent me a PM indicating he was moving on.  I like to think he just temporarily relocated to another part of the matrix.

I think Sandman will be back. He's kind of been a sporadic guy here anyway I think. Good guy. He gave me indispensable help by PM in switching over to Linux. Largely because of him, I am Windows-free today.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on April 19, 2018, 02:06:01 AM
I think Sandman will be back. He's kind of been a sporadic guy here anyway I think. Good guy. He gave me indispensable help by PM in switching over to Linux. Largely because of him, I am Windows-free today.  :D

Great guy but I have a feeling zeebo is right, as I got a similar PM from him. I hope he's able to find his way back here one day too though.

weeberwubber

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 18, 2018, 09:23:01 PM
Why wouldn't I be concerned. Have you any information? She was a huge Art fan.

weeberwubber if you suddenly disappeared, wouldn't you want anyone to be concerned?

Popple has 143 pages of posts, maybe there are some clues in her posts. Please read them and help solve this mystery.

I did disappear for years. Thanks for noticing.  ;D ;D ;D 

BobGrau

Quote from: zeebo on April 18, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

I was going to say she's hibernating but if you're here the season must be over.

popple

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 18, 2018, 09:01:04 PM
I'm very concerned. Please if know anything about her whereabouts post it here.

*pops in*

Hey  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: popple on April 23, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
*pops in*

Hey  :)
POPPLE! ;D    So good to see you.  I hope you start posting again. ;)

BobGrau

Ziznak? Hasn't posted in a year but was active just before the recent "festivities".

zeebo

Hope Ziz returns.  Also, what ever happened to Mind Flayer Monk.

Anagrammy. I rubbed many out to her avi over the years.

Morphiaflow! He had very interesting hobbies!!!!