• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Future Theater

Started by nbirnes, December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

WOTR

Quote from: nbirnes on June 01, 2015, 05:38:53 PM
...our own beautiful MV ...
I think this shall be my new "pet name" for MV.  Oops, I mean "my very own beautiful MV". ;D

Good show tonight... Chat was fun and the interaction was great.

jazmunda

Thanks for allowing me to call in. I assume I was being paid. :P

The show was fun. MV sucks. Type that into Google.

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on June 02, 2015, 12:02:34 AM
Thanks for allowing me to call in. I assume I was being paid. :P

The show was fun. MV sucks. Type that into Google.

I am honored that you called. I think your voice is cute and no matter what you say, it comes out cute. Seriously cute.

You do accept compliments, in lieu, right?

nbirnes

Quote from: wotr1 on June 01, 2015, 10:54:25 PM
I think this shall be my new "pet name" for MV.  Oops, I mean "my very own beautiful MV". ;D

Good show tonight... Chat was fun and the interaction was great.

Odd that he's never known about Nathan Fillion. I thought everyone knew about his side holster and all.

nbirnes

Quote from: popple on June 01, 2015, 10:48:48 PM
Enjoying the post show party right now :P

That was one for the twilight zone. Glad you were there.

jazmunda

Quote from: nbirnes on June 02, 2015, 01:30:10 AM
I am honored that you called. I think your voice is cute and no matter what you say, it comes out cute. Seriously cute.

You do accept compliments, in lieu, right?

It will have to do. :P

cosmic hobo

Yes it does seem harsh. I liked the show. MV was great as always. I found that the hosts talked over each other a bit but that will happen with so many people at the wheel.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 02, 2015, 07:16:17 AM
MV was great as always.

i would like all bellgab members to start using this as their signature at the end of all posts. thank you in advance.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lunger on June 01, 2015, 08:38:34 PM
How is this even a show?   This is basically Nancy running on her hamster wheel.  Going nowhere.

Keith, please drop Future Theater from DMRN.  Possibly it could be a good show if Nancy were, well, fired.  Leaving just Bill and the other guy to have an actual intelligent discussion.

I don't know.  Maybe I am missing the whole premise of the show.  Two guys with infinite patience putting up with a stereotypical woman?  Is that it?  Nancy! The female Noory.

Gee!  Can't wait for Bellahaven!

i realize that not everybody can like everyone and everything, but i think nancy is lovely.

drksd4848

How is this even a show?   This is basically Nancy running on her hamster wheel.  Going nowhere.

Keith, please drop Future Theater from DMRN.  Possibly it could be a good show if Nancy were, well, fired.  Leaving just Bill and the other guy to have an actual intelligent discussion.

I don't know.  Maybe I am missing the whole premise of the show.  Two guys with infinite patience putting up with a stereotypical woman?  Is that it?  Nancy! The female Noory.

I think the trouble with Nancy is she keeps interrupting when others on the show are trying to complete a thought.  That can get very irritating, but she seems to have gotten better with that.   

She contributes to the conversation and she has interesting things to say.  I'll give her that.

I mean, look at Jimmy Chickenshack.  Jimmy listens to the guests and follows up with good questions, but he puts himself into the interview way to much.  That's a big turnoff.  I don't care about your dumb life, man.  I want to here what the guest has to say.  That's the problem with 99% of all podcasts.

Zack

I like to hear what she has to say.  She is clearly smart and the topics actually have substance.  That's more than I can say about several show hosts on dark matter right now.

I think she has improved since earlier too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 02, 2015, 09:16:17 AM
That is no way to talk to or about a lady.

One should never call another noory.

coaster

Nancy! The female Noory.

You are high.
One of my favorite parts of the show last night was when Bill said he would keep his name if he were to transition into a woman like Bruce Jenner. Than Nancy said "William"? I just thought that was so random, and funny as hell. You can tell they are really having fun working together on the show.

popple

ME NEITHER!!!! I even got my party hat on already. NANCY! <3

MV was great as always.

nbirnes

Quote from: popple on June 02, 2015, 12:34:42 PM
ME NEITHER!!!! I even got my party hat on already. NANCY! <3

MV was great as always.

This. It's a sign! Everything will be OK.

The General

Listening now, great show, and great interview with MV, the internet's dark underlord. 

RoseGirl

Quote from: nbirnes on June 02, 2015, 12:40:16 PM
This. It's a sign! Everything will be OK.

Everything will be just fine...wonderful, in fact. And I think how Bill and Nancy kibitz on air is broadcasting gold. So charming.

Oh and that hedgehog with the party hat is awesome. I think it should be the official Bella-Haven mascot.

The new intro-jingle? Not so much.

k...dat's my two cents.

chefist

I thought it was a great show! Answered my question that has been on my brain for several years now...MV was great, but clearly holding back the dark humor...hopefully completely unleashed tonight on BellGab! Well forgot about Dave being there...oh well...

eddie dean

I enjoyed the show last night. It's the first time I've been able to listen live & I dug the energy and interactions between the hosts. It was fun to hear MV on the show as well.
I think people forget, or don't realize how difficult it can be to produce an entertaining live podcast, especially an independent one.
I will be listening to Future Theater again!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eddie dean on June 02, 2015, 02:11:18 PM
I enjoyed the show last night. It's the first time I've been able to listen live & I dug the energy and interactions between the hosts. It was fun to hear MV on the show as well.
I think people forget, or don't realize how difficult it can be to produce an entertaining live podcast, especially an independent one.
I will be listening to Future Theater again!

I thought MV sucked and should never be invited back.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

oops, wrong dummy account.

coaster

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2015, 02:19:29 PM
MV is to radio what George Noory is to radio. I am such a clever guy..

nbirnes

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 02:21:56 PM
MV is to radio what George Noory is to radio. I am such a clever guy..

You people are so wrong. He was our finest guest to date, without doubt. I'll dream about this conversation for many more years. It was delicious, with or without almond milk.