• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Cynnie

Quote from: Jackstar on May 24, 2014, 05:06:21 PM
... says the woman alone in her icon with a dog.

I wasn't aware I needed to wake my son up so his dad could fit us all in a trendy selfie

retired41

you are still bottom feeders period..

aldousburbank

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 09:06:46 PM
you are still bottom feeders period..
Dude, I think that this has been well established by now. Let's move on to fresh plankton please.

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 24, 2014, 09:14:12 PM
Dude, I think that this has been well established by now. Let's move on to fresh plankton please.

retired41 is a one 3x5 card pony. jorch at least has a selection of 3x5 cards, however jorchs cards are much more stupid/dull.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 24, 2014, 09:14:12 PM

You krill me aldous.

retired41

have any of you bottom feeders ever had dinner and drinks and fine cigars with a ex president just because the man you worked for at the time in michigan knew him grew up with him and trusted you as a son  .see you are bottom feeders things come to me i don't go looking for then they just unfold as life should if you are in control.

McPhallus

Quote from: wr250 on May 24, 2014, 09:17:35 PM
retired41 is a one 3x5 card pony. jorch at least has a selection of 3x5 cards, however jorchs cards are much more stupid/dull.

He's like one of those toys where you pull the string and it says maybe five different things.

McPhallus

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 09:19:43 PM
have any of you bottom feeders ever had dinner and drinks and fine cigars with a ex president just because the man you worked for at the time in michigan knew him grew up with him and trusted you as a son  .see you are bottom feeders things come to me i don't go looking for then they just unfold as life should if you are in control.

Wouldn't it be funny if this shitbag were Bob Bigelow.

retired41

answers and some none answers are for my enjoyment only

bigchucka

Can't say I have.  Sure on the fact that I wouldn't want to, though...

Quote from: McPhallus on May 24, 2014, 09:29:14 PM

Some of his comments are reminding me of Marshall Sylver's Passion, Profit, and Power self-hypnosis stuff...

retired41

Quote from: McPhallus on May 24, 2014, 09:29:14 PM
wouldn't it be funny if i was the one you came to after you die for your judgement.

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 09:31:08 PM
Can't say I have.  Sure on the fact that I wouldn't want to, though...
diversity in life be it good or bad s all a lesson in being a open minded individual.

bigchucka

Personally, I think the way that actually works is you judge yourself in the afterlife...

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 09:35:22 PM
diversity in life be it good or bad s all a lesson in being a open minded individual.

I try to be so... close mindedness inhibits learning ability.

McPhallus

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 09:31:08 PM
Some of his comments are reminding me of Marshall Sylver's Passion, Profit, and Power self-hypnosis stuff...

Same here.  Shades of Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, NLP stuff.

McPhallus

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 09:32:50 PM
wouldn't it be funny if i was the one you came to after you die for your judgement.

Got it.  Now you're Jesus.  I'd say that's delusional.

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 09:35:31 PM
Personally, I think the way that actually works is you judge yourself in the afterlife...

I try to be so... close mindedness inhibits learning ability.
actually you create all that is your own reality with every thought you create a new dimension and open new areas to form a path you can if your intentions are pure in thought  can go down hence you are inter dimensional.

retired41

hence you created me in your forum etc

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 09:43:29 PM
actually you create all that is your own reality with every thought

In that case I wish other people would have been able to keep their thoughts from fucking with my reality.  But sadly, that's not the case...

Jackstar

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2014, 06:59:58 PM
Sorry pal but you are the one who projects his displeasure with his lot in life by acting like a cunt on an Internet forum.
*blink* Look around. Look at this thread. The bar for genitalia is pretty low here.

Wait, wait... are you saying, we are pals now??

Joygasm!!

retired41

the things art talks about on his show when he has one the true stuff i do in my intentions in my life that is why i succeed in my life.it's real if you know how to use it .bottom feeders

retired41

it is said never look a gift horse in the mouth for it may bite you.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 09:51:27 PM
the things art talks about on his show when he has one the true stuff i do in my intentions in my life that is why i succeed in my life.it's real if you know how to use it .bottom feeders

You talking as in the message that's in The Secret... or how magic works would be another way to word that?

The only time I actually considered trying it was when my grandmother's gun was stolen from me a couple years back.  Didn't know who was responsible (definitely had a strong idea, but wasn't 100 pct. sure) so I didn't know how to do the "targeting" and couldn't find out how to do so in that case...

retired41

the love for my fellow humans does not include a myth named jesus .

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 09:59:57 PM
You talking as in the message that's in The Secret... or how magic works would be another way to word that?

The only time I actually considered trying it was when my grandmother's gun was stolen from me a couple years back.  Didn't know who was responsible (definitely had a strong idea, but wasn't 100 pct. sure) so I didn't know how to do the "targeting" and couldn't find out how to do so in that case...
pure body and mind you can do anything you desire with your intentions.

retired41

it is not magic it is the reality you create for yourself. but your intensions have to be pure in thought.

retired41

example i never get messed with because i let the individual see there own death they leave promptly.

retired41

because in my reality they cease to exist if they move forward with there intentions.

bigchucka

Quote from: retired41 on May 24, 2014, 10:11:10 PM
because in my reality they cease to exist if they move forward with there intentions.

Sometimes you don't know other's intentions until it's too late to react to them.

coaster

So you are riding other people's coattails and are trying to rub it in? really? lol. You are either the worst troll ever or the greatest. I'm leaning towards the greatest. period.

retired41

Quote from: bigchucka on May 24, 2014, 10:17:29 PM
Sometimes you don't know other's intentions until it's too late to react to them.
hence if i want you to not exist in my reality i show you in your head your own death