• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

Quote from: mv on April 15, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
that's got it.  thanks bud.  62GB downloading currently at 24Mbps.  much appreciated. 

i deleted my art bell collection some time back out of frustration and a desire not to be reminded of how things were.  that was probably a mistake, since i had one of the most comprehensive collections.  i built it while running the old art bell shoutcast stream.

i'm glad this collection is out there.  it probably eclipses what i had, anyway.

There’s some stuff in http://sitarchive.com/ that’s not in the Big Torrent. I can’t make a list off hand, but the dates are searchable if you want to sperg a little.

albrecht

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on April 15, 2018, 10:48:58 PM
There’s some stuff in that’s not in the Big Torrent. I can’t make a list off hand, but the dates are searchable if you want to sperg a little.
I've been hesitant to post that site due to IHate paralegals n minions n such. Idk. Torrents are somewhat harder to 'go after' but sites are easier. So I, humbly, suggest archive sites shared via PMs etc. I could be overly paranoid..

There were people in the AB thread asking for and PM’ing the Big Archive torrent mag link that’s literally the link provided on the first page if this thread and has “istole.it” as a tracker. Nobody is private using this stuff.

MV/Liberace!

There’s some stuff in http://sitarchive.com/ that’s not in the Big Torrent. I can’t make a list off hand, but the dates are searchable if you want to sperg a little.

Thx.

There as been a few more shows released. We should put out an update of all the available shows that were not on the original torrent.

AZZERAE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
There as been a few more shows released. We should put out an update of all the available shows that were not on the original torrent.

Yes please!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on April 15, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
Stupid question, MV... Is it just the "copy magnet URI?"  If so- this is what I get.  If not, you might have to tell me how to send you a link...  I have yet to try to share anything like this on request (demand?)  ;)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=The%20Ultimate%20Art%20Bell%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce

Thanks a lot, WotR. (on this site that always sounds sarcastic but it's not)

Asuka Langley

this torrent downloaded in about an hour for me, i will seed it for a while

awguy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

So how does that work?

I'm currently downloading the big 62GB torrent. What if I find some sows in my existing collection that are not in the torrent. Can torrents be updated... or does a whole new magnet link need to be created?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: awguy on April 16, 2018, 04:09:33 PM
So how does that work?

I'm currently downloading the big 62GB torrent. What if I find some sows in my existing collection that are not in the torrent. Can torrents be updated... or does a whole new magnet link need to be created?

i think... i think the original uploader of the torrent has the ability to update it.  i think.

Cybernaut

There's some stuff in http://sitarchive.com/ that's not in the Big Torrent. I can't make a list off hand, but the dates are searchable if you want to sperg a little.
Is there a way to download the shows on sitarchive.com?

A few shows I'm looking for are:

A clean version of each the two 1997 Ghost To Ghost shows on 1997-10-30 and 1997-10-31. All I find on the web are very crappy copies that all appear to come from the same source. SITarchive has the crappy copies.

The first JFK Assassination Special from 2003-11-20. There was rebroadcast on 2004-07-01, but both dates have timed out on the C2C site. It's a George Noory show, but features Jim Marrs as a guest.

Has anyone found good copies of any of those shows? I have not yet done the torrent download. IMHO, the torrent download is way too large.Perhaps it should have been broken down into separate downloads by year.

brugvu

i have found nothing on sitarchive that we dont have.
or i dont have. or willieD didnt have.
MANY of those shows have the wrong date.
cmon people. use the ART BELL website cd, and verify show date, guests, topics.
i havent checked in a year or so, but Coast always f's up the original air date, or played the replay from that year.

hell coast hasnt played more then 2 SITs that i didnt have last 2 years.

so why would sitarchive have anything?

does anyone know if POF.com dating site is legit? any good? do you have to pay monthly to get REAL meet ups or messages?
or i'm i that pathetic and only 2 people want to met me?  dont answer that. my cat dagger already said "yes you are.. meoooow"

Clyde Lewis is playing the ALIEN UFO countdown radio messages left on peoples phones..  delta sieera november echo sierra oscar..

Anyone see any UFOs ?  Alien invasion, evacuate? they aren't human?
inhuman soldiers in SYRIA?
what the f.   

paladin1991

Quote from: brugvu on April 18, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
i have found nothing on sitarchive that we dont have.
or i dont have. or willieD didnt have.
MANY of those shows have the wrong date.
cmon people. use the ART BELL website cd, and verify show date, guests, topics.
i havent checked in a year or so, but Coast always f's up the original air date, or played the replay from that year.

hell coast hasnt played more then 2 SITs that i didnt have last 2 years.

so why would sitarchive have anything?

does anyone know if POF.com dating site is legit? any good? do you have to pay monthly to get REAL meet ups or messages?
or i'm i that pathetic and only 2 people want to met me?  dont answer that. my cat dagger already said "yes you are.. meoooow"

Clyde Lewis is playing the ALIEN UFO countdown radio messages left on peoples phones..  delta sieera november echo sierra oscar..

Anyone see any UFOs ?  Alien invasion, evacuate? they aren't human?
inhuman soldiers in SYRIA?
what the f.   

All I know is, if they show their eggplant shaped heads around here I will harvest the little fuckers for ratatouille.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 10:22:18 AM
Thanks a lot, WotR. (on this site that always sounds sarcastic but it's not)
NP.  I, of course would never upload or download a torrent.  That was just the link given to me by "a friend."  :)

devoidzero

For anyone who doesn't do torrents or is scared off by the sheer size of this beast, I have uploaded the entire Ultimate Collection to my Dropbox.  You can either play the shows directly from the site (streaming), download individual shows, or save them to your Dropbox (you have to have enough free space on your account to do this).

I know I contributed the Art of Talk audiobook to this torrent, and perhaps some shows from the early 2000s that weren't available on Streamlink (I used to record shows on VHS tapes and was a fairly early adopter of digital recording to MP3).  RIP Mr. Bell, and thanks for everything.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jo7vy180n8b0apt/AADumHJOcoETlx4lvIThs6Aoa?dl=0

AZZERAE

Quote from: devoidzero on April 18, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
For anyone who doesn't do torrents or is scared off by the sheer size of this beast, I have uploaded the entire Ultimate Collection to my Dropbox.  You can either play the shows directly from the site (streaming), download individual shows, or save them to your Dropbox (you have to have enough free space on your account to do this).

I know I contributed the Art of Talk audiobook to this torrent, and perhaps some shows from the early 2000s that weren't available on Streamlink (I used to record shows on VHS tapes and was a fairly early adopter of digital recording to MP3).  RIP Mr. Bell, and thanks for everything.

Thank you!

Lilith

adding to the seed population :)

devoidzero

Quote from: devoidzero on April 18, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

Well, it looks like we hit the daily sharing limit. That didn't take long. I've never had that happen on Dropbox, I guess I underestimated how popular the share would be. I'm going to try password protecting the folder and see if that helps. Anyone who wants the password, message me. You won't be able to access it until tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

zeebo

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 18, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
All I know is, if they show their eggplant shaped heads around here I will harvest the little fuckers for ratatouille.

Now, see, we need more of this and less "Oh they're just here to help foster world peace and sustainable energy!"  Screw that - blast 'em, baste 'em, and serve 'em with a nice wine pairing.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Cybernaut on April 17, 2018, 06:30:44 AM
Is there a way to download the shows on sitarchive.com?

A few shows I'm looking for are:

A clean version of each the two 1997 Ghost To Ghost shows on 1997-10-30 and 1997-10-31. All I find on the web are very crappy copies that all appear to come from the same source. SITarchive has the crappy copies.

The first JFK Assassination Special from 2003-11-20. There was rebroadcast on 2004-07-01, but both dates have timed out on the C2C site. It's a George Noory show, but features Jim Marrs as a guest.

Has anyone found good copies of any of those shows? I have not yet done the torrent download. IMHO, the torrent download is way too large.Perhaps it should have been broken down into separate downloads by year.

Yeah that is the issue with magnet links. You don't get the option at the beginning (as you do with a .torrent file) to see what is included in the torrent and pick what you want to download.

When I originally downloaded the 62 gig torrent I re-encoded all the audio files to m4a (no loss of quality) which reduced the overall file size down to 36GB, did some tag fixing, put the shows -by year- into separate folders and got rid of the Phil Hendrie stuff because I was only interested in the Art Bell programs and things he was involved with.

If interested, that torrent file is attached to a message of mine a page or so back. If not you can find it on demonoid or search using one of those multi-site torrent look-ups like torrentz2.me

devoidzero

OK, my Dropbox share is back and I have a new password protected link for you.  Before I give it out, a couple of ground rules so we don't eat up all my bandwidth and get my ability to share revoked by Dropbox again. 

1.) Please do not give the link/password out to anyone else.

2.) Do not download large amounts of shows at once. I'm going to say limit your downloads to around 2 GB per day. Most shows are around 40 megabytes in size, so this works out to around 50 shows per day. Since most shows are 3 hours long without commercials, that is way more than anyone can listen to in a single day.

If we don't follow these rules, I'm going to have to take the link down. Here is the link (message me for the password):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jh10fldlxhyzu2t/AAC11bWm7ceNaVhDuF3bzLvfa?dl=0

luicfer6G6

would anyone mind putting up or linking Arts MITD shows  :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: devoidzero on April 19, 2018, 05:31:42 PM
OK, my Dropbox share is back and I have a new password protected link for you.  Before I give it out, a couple of ground rules so we don't eat up all my bandwidth and get my ability to share revoked by Dropbox again. 

1.) Please do not give the link/password out to anyone else.

2.) Do not download large amounts of shows at once. I'm going to say limit your downloads to around 2 GB per day. Most shows are around 40 megabytes in size, so this works out to around 50 shows per day. Since most shows are 3 hours long without commercials, that is way more than anyone can listen to in a single day.

If we don't follow these rules, I'm going to have to take the link down. Here is the link (message me for the password):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jh10fldlxhyzu2t/AAC11bWm7ceNaVhDuF3bzLvfa?dl=0

Thank you, Devoidzero. I for one will follow the rules!

AZZERAE

Please guys, don't be dicks and ruin the access we've been given to Devoidzero's collection.

devoidzero

I have added a new folder to the share named "Somewhere in Time (New Shows Not in Torrent)". There are over 300 shows that were re-broadcast on Coast since the original torrent was uploaded in 2014 that are not in the torrent. The audio is high quality. The same rules as above apply to this folder (ESPECIALLY this folder since the shows haven't been as widely circulated). Thanks.

devoidzero

Quote from: Azzerae on April 20, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
Please guys, don't be dicks and ruin the access we've been given to Devoidzero's collection.

Yeah guys, listen to Azzerae.   :D  If we make it through 24 hours without the link being suspended I think we'll be good since the bandwidth limit is reset daily.

devoidzero

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on April 19, 2018, 11:27:02 PM
would anyone mind putting up or linking Arts MITD shows  :D

I just added them to my share (in the Somewhere in Time folder). 

AZZERAE

Thank you once again, Devoidzero.  :D

I appreciate your generosity in sharing these. I'm sure we all do!