The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

wr250

chat log from todays show.
ive only edited out joins/parts

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
Awesome!

May I request you consider using "happy little song" as a bumper?

It's becoming a bit of an earworm round here... 8)

haha, that's cool.  thx.

So who was the caller that followed PBS?

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace on May 16, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
You're playing out again? That's pretty cool.

GREAT program tonight MV!!!!

Praise MV!

Ladies, you shouldn't be praising that blackguard, MV.
Instead

PRAISE LIBERACE!!!!!!

whoozit

MV’s to Liberace for one of the most memorable Gab Casts.  Mrs. whoozit hates Art now.

PaulK

Quote from: whoozit on May 20, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
MV’s to Liberace for one of the most memorable Gab Casts.  Mrs. whoozit hates Art now.

Yes very inspiring interview with Vincent. Liberchi asked good questions.
Waiting for download so I can listen again.

PRAISE LIBERCHI

Crosspost:

A pirated version of last night's Gabcast will be streaming shortly on the Martinez Tonight Discord channel:

https://discord.gg/PTp65g

PaulK

I'm waiting for official original version.

PRAISE LIBERCHI

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
I'm waiting for official original version.

PRAISE LIBERCHI

Until then, it's looping over and over here: https://discord.gg/PTp65g

Pirate Radio Activity

PaulK

Quote from: Radio Activity on May 20, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
Until then, it's looping over and over here: https://discord.gg/PTp65g

Pirate Radio Activity

No Thanks. Only REAL MCCOY signed by Liberchi.

PRAISE LIBERCHI

MV/Liberace!

Last night's episode of The GabCast is posted here.

popple

Suggested guests for an upcoming GabCast: Marsha & Tanya

weeberwubber

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 19, 2018, 08:16:11 PM
a roommate of mine at university was Kevin Pontius...
hmmm
related ?

Did you find out about the half-brother thing yet?

ShayP

I enjoyed the interview with Vincent.  If 'disappointedsons.org' ever gets off the ground, count me in.   ;D

popple

Upon listening to the upload of the GabCastâ,,¢ the Dump Buttonâ,,¢ did not censor the C-wordâ,,¢. It worked live though!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 20, 2018, 05:34:40 PM
Upon listening to the upload of the GabCastâ,,¢ the Dump Buttonâ,,¢ did not censor the C-wordâ,,¢. It worked live though!
Awesome so I am recorded forever saying the c-word. Lol.

Bart Ell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
Awesome so I am recorded forever saying the c-word. Lol.

Is the c-word "cock" to a lesbian?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 05:36:29 PM
Is the c-word "cock" to a lesbian?
Ha! Nope. Anyway I am happy I worked in a plug for the real legacy.
#legacy
#fuckpies

Bart Ell

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
Ha! Nope. Anyway I am happy I worked in a plug for the real legacy.
#legacy
#fuckpies

Yes, you sure earned those 2,500 Brat Bucks!
#fuckpies
#fuckcroutonstoo

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 20, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
Yes, you sure earned those 2,500 Brat Bucks!
#fuckpies
#fuckcroutonstoo
I can’t believe no one else did.
Lol fuck crotons.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: popple on May 20, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Yeah, currently the recording isn't sourced from the output of the dump system. It's straight off of the mixer.

Freyja

Excellent GabCast MV.

Honestly you are born for radio...keep that kicking as I see you have a bright future in it, provided opportunity.

I was sad to hear about the experience with your Dad, Vincent and all the other ignored Art children and all who have had to navigate abandonment, abuse and worse. I do understand from my perspective as I also belong to that "club".

Truth is truth and whether it's Art or any other father, they should be called out for the bastard, unfeeling narcissists that they are/were.

Kudos to you, Vincent and to ALL who have had to navigate the journey of rejection, indifference, abandonment, abuse ( emotional, physical, sexual)  etc., or whatever the individual circumstance was and come out the other side with strength, empathy, insight and healing....and to pay the positive forward.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
Excellent GabCast MV.

Honestly you are born for radio...keep that kicking as I see you have a bright future in it, provided opportunity.

I was sad to hear about the experience with your Dad, Vincent and all the other ignored Art children and all who have had to navigate abandonment, abuse and worse. I do understand from my perspective as I also belong to that "club".

Truth is truth and whether it's Art or any other father, they should be called out for the bastard, unfeeling narcissists that they are/were.

Kudos to you, Vincent and to ALL who have had to navigate the journey of rejection, indifference, abandonment, abuse ( emotional, physical, sexual)  etc., or whatever the individual circumstance was and come out the other side with strength, empathy, insight and healing....and to pay the positive forward.

Great post. I think it hit a lot of us on one emotional level or another.

heater

Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
I was sad to hear about the experience with your Dad, Vincent and all the other ignored Art children..

heard it here first.  I knew it!  Liberace is Art's son.  Explains why there have never been any MV + (Redacted) rumors.  Although with MV's regular mowing gig at the compound I do wonder why he didn't alert the board sooner to the cuckshed?

Great interview with a person that was pushed into a situation where an unfair amount of obstacles were placed in front of him by another man's inability to just be there for him yet Vincent pushed through to be the dad he never had.

I personally expect the next Gabcast exclusive to be SaucyRossy.  He has a story to tell I believe that will blow the average SewerGabber's mind.

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on May 20, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
heard it here first.  I knew it!  Liberace is Art's son.  Explains why there have never been any MV + (Redacted) rumors.  Although with MV's regular mowing gig at the compound I do wonder why he didn't alert the board sooner to the cuckshed?

Great interview with a person that was pushed into a situation where an unfair amount of obstacles were placed in front of him by another man's inability to just be there for him yet Vincent pushed through to be the dad he never had.

I personally expect the next Gabcast exclusive to be SaucyRossy.  He has a story to tell I believe that will blow the average SewerGabber's mind.