• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE - Australian Pod - All the fun without the crazy!

Started by awake, June 17, 2013, 02:49:36 PM

henge0stone

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 11, 2015, 09:34:41 AM
I bought the back catalog aka before Aaron and just hearing it makes me long for the days of old. I tried listening to the new show and it was just awful. They were talking way too fast and about things that I was not interested in. I miss the calm, cool, Ben Grundy who played trip hop and talked about old hag syndrome. Sigh. At least I have about 150 episodes of him before it went belly up.

I actually had the opposite reaction, and really loved the Aaron shows. Season 1 was good but the dynamic between the two is what makes the so good I think.

ziznak

has anybody been listening to these guys?

I've been checking them out for a few months now and the show the other day featured info on "the secret life of plants" it was awesome.  I've found myself actually listening to these podcasts fairly consistently when a new show comes down.  It's up there with howard hughes in my book

berry

Quote from: ziznak on April 09, 2016, 12:36:41 PM
has anybody been listening to these guys?

I've been checking them out for a few months now and the show the other day featured info on "the secret life of plants" it was awesome.  I've found myself actually listening to these podcasts fairly consistently when a new show comes down.  It's up there with howard hughes in my book

That's so funny you said that because I might just pick up that book, too. I love the show.

henge0stone

Still easily the best paranormal podcast. The music and research and chemistry is all there.