• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Man with No Name Endorses Romney

Started by Ruteger, August 04, 2012, 02:46:49 PM

Ruteger

This is how bad it has become - that the Kenyan Hussein is dissed by such an iconic Hollywood Hero as Clint Eastwood. How can any sane person vote Hussein another term?! Never mind Barry's affections for Communists such as Frank Marshall Davis and Saul Alinksy. Seriously, you want another 4 years of this?!?

b_dubb

Quote from: Ruteger on August 04, 2012, 02:46:49 PM
This is how bad it has become - that the Kenyan Hussein is dissed by such an iconic Hollywood Hero as Clint Eastwood. How can any sane person vote Hussein another term?! Never mind Barry's affections for Communists such as Frank Marshall Davis and Saul Alinksy. Seriously, you want another 4 years of this?!?

you have such an even-handed way of debating.  i'm sure this comes in handy at the "I hate Mondays" rallies you and your European-American Power buddies put together

McPhallus

Quote from: b_dubb on August 04, 2012, 03:27:26 PM
you have such an even-handed way of debating.  i'm sure this comes in handy at the "I hate Mondays" rallies you and your European-American Power buddies put together

I'd rather have the soft middle-of-the-road conservative than the soft communist.

Quote from: McPhallus on August 04, 2012, 03:37:21 PM
I'd rather have the soft middle-of-the-road conservative than the soft communist.

If Obama was white he would be running at about 37%, the percent of the vote Dems get no matter what.  By Nov he may end up getting about that anyway. 

The General

Alternative titles for this thread.....

"The man with no name endorses the man without a country."
"The man with no name endorses the man with no shame."
"The man with no name endorses the man with no platform."

Don't get me wrong.  I'm likely to vote for Romney.  Only because he's not Obama.
Obama's a shit sandwich.  Romney is a shit sandwich with peanut butter on it.

At least I get a little peanut butter with Romney.

Rasputin

Arguing about which one of these turds is the better choice makes about as much sense as Richard Hogland.
There is little difference between the two, and both choices suck.

Quote from: Rasputin on August 05, 2012, 12:07:23 PM
Arguing about which one of these turds is the better choice makes about as much sense as Richard Hogland.
There is little difference between the two, and both choices suck.

Well, one had approximately zero life accomplishments and is a proven failure at being President, while the other rescued the Utah Olympics from financial disaster, helped straighten out companies first as an a consultant and later as an investor, and was a successful governor. 

Romney wasn't my first choice, but Obama and his friends are pretty close to my last choice.

Rasputin

Its not going to make one bit of difference which puppet wins in November, but trying to explain that to most people is futile, so vote for one or the other.

Anyone who thinks the President and his cabinet actually runs things these days is truly mistaken. The people who run our Government, as well as most others, are usually money men behind the scenes.

Prediction:

Unemployment will remain high, and the economy will continue to falter regardless of whi is there,

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 05, 2012, 03:14:08 PM

Well, one had approximately zero life accomplishments and is a proven failure at being President, while the other rescued the Utah Olympics from financial disaster, helped straighten out companies first as an a consultant and later as an investor, and was a successful governor. 

Romney wasn't my first choice, but Obama and his friends are pretty close to my last choice.

i have to say... i've never met a consultant, in any field, who deserves anything BUT to be drawn and quartered.

Ruteger

100 MILLION AMERICANS on some sort of welfare. Is this America? If Obama gets re-elected - it is over. Black is White. Up is Down. Right is Wrong. It is insane! How can this Kenyan be above 20 percent in the polls?!?

b_dubb

Better to have a group of bazillionaires back their limos up to the treasury and have their way than let 100 million have 800 / month

white collar welfare is far more costly

Quote from: Ruteger on August 10, 2012, 06:14:42 PM
100 MILLION AMERICANS on some sort of welfare. Is this America?
I read shit like this and know Fox News has you by the brain stem. No room for a conversation here.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on August 10, 2012, 06:19:23 PM
Better to have a group of bazillionaires back their limos up to the treasury and have their way than let 100 million have 800 / month

I read shit like this and know Fox News has you by the brain stem. No room for a conversation here.

Don't forget the Wall Street Journal, who are the number one propounders of this attitude. And debate is futile. I'm certainly no bleeding heart, but on economic issues I've gone further to the left each year. I make Karl Marx look like Billy Mays at this point. Stop me before I quote de Balzac.

Ruteger

So what is your answer Einstein? Re-electing Hussein?! This man hates Capitalism and this Country and all it represents. Romney/Ryan = REAL CHANGE.

b_dubb

Quote from: Ruteger on August 11, 2012, 01:53:34 PMRomney/Ryan = REAL CHANGE.
in my opinion Romney/Ryan is a prescription for more of the same just with less regulation and lowered revenues.  they'll continue the tax breaks for the wealthy and do absolutely nothing to lower spending.  which will result in an even larger deficit

Obama's spending has (partly) been a Keynesian response to a recession/depression.  remember the economy CRASHED prior to his term.  one of the things that pulled America's ass out of Great Depression was deficit spending in the form of public works under FDR.  Keynes' economy theory said that deficit spending was necessary to rescue a stalled economy.  longer term ... a strategy to reverse debt was needed.  one of the things that Reagan DIDN'T do was get spending under control in his terms as President.  the deficit has been growing like a cancer for decades.  granted under Obama it has exploded.  but there were three factors that Obama inherited from his predecessor that are creating much of this spending: 1) the conflict in Afghanistan, 2) the conflict in Iraq, and the 3) stalled economy.  part of the reason that deficit spending seemed less problematic under bush is largely a result of creative bookkeeping: bush never included the cost of the iraq war in the budget but instead lumped it into a bullshit discretionary category.  Obama stopped that.  probably because the Republicans would've whined incessantly about the practice they conveniently ignored under bush.

HUSSEIN?!!! really?  and you keep hammering this point because it's relevant how?

Ruteger is the right wing analog to our friend Ben Shockley

Quote from: Ruteger on August 11, 2012, 01:53:34 PM
So what is your answer Einstein? Re-electing Hussein?! This man hates Capitalism and this Country and all it represents. Romney/Ryan = REAL CHANGE.
again ... Fox News has you by the brain stem.  turn off your tv to loosen their grip

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2012, 02:07:41 PM
... Obama's spending has (partly) been a Keynesian response to a recession/depression.  remember the economy CRASHED prior to his term.  one of the things that pulled America's ass out of Great Depression was deficit spending in the form of public works under FDR.  Keynes' economy theory said that deficit spending was necessary to rescue a stalled economy.  longer term ... a strategy to reverse debt was needed...

We didn't get out of the Great Depression until we entered WWII.  That's what put everyone back to work.  Stagflation disproves Keynes theory.

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 11, 2012, 03:32:22 PM

We didn't get out of the Great Depression until we entered WWII.  That's what put everyone back to work.  Stagflation disproves Keynes theory.
WWII accelerated the recovery.  disproves nothing

Virtual

One of the things that Reagan DIDN'T do was get spending under control in his terms as President.  the deficit has been growing like a cancer for decades.

I find it interesting that not many people mention that Clinton and a Republican Congress made cuts that were enough to get pretty damn close to balancing the budget. People argue the numbers but it was pretty damn close. Even though the recession Bush encountered in 2001-2002 would have knocked that around some we would have been on a much better course than now.

But then we all know what has happened over the past 12 years in terms of spending.

again ... Fox News has you by the brain stem.  turn off your tv to loosen their grip

Turn off your TV period. Whenever I watch TV for any brief periods because it is on in someones house I just see immature, primal level brainwashing. These corporations spend Billions of dollars on making YOU react to something.

Might as well be an alcoholic and have your endocrine system messed up that way instead of having your emotions pulled every which way.

Everything in your nation is about knee jerk reactions. Your country is a mess due to one thing.  Ignorance.  Actually no, it is more a simple lack of education and your need to cling to the cross. I am not going to waste my time wishing you luck. 

Your nation is one mass shooting away from all of you walking around with cocked revolvers at waist level and you deserve the fascists you undoubtably will elect.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: canadiancommie on August 12, 2012, 02:03:42 AM
Everything in your nation is about knee jerk reactions. Your country is a mess due to one thing.  Ignorance.  Actually no, it is more a simple lack of education and your need to cling to the cross. I am not going to waste my time wishing you luck. 

Your nation is one mass shooting away from all of you walking around with cocked revolvers at waist level and you deserve the fascists you undoubtably will elect.
April Wine stinks and You Can't Do That on Television blows. Rocket Richard liked the cock.

Your nation gave us a tutorial in mass shooting on December 6, 1989. Targeting only women, too. Oh, Canada! Perhaps the only innovation from the land that gave us Steven Cojocaru. I'd give my left nut to bang Shania Twain, though. So, there are some reasons for your block of ice to exist.

Here's the good news. Our ignorance, much like Chernobyl's fallout, has certainly wafted far into your fair country. You hosers think you can escape from our influence!  ;D  You is already fucked, baby! (picture that being said with Albert Popwell's voice...and if you don't know him, you're a racist.)

We celebrate diversity down here! Our mass killers are delusional Koreans, Muslim members of the military, dumbass would be Nazis in awful bands and neuroscientists with Joker fixations. A panoply of cuckoos. We could even make a Canadian peacefag want to shoot something up.

Quote from: Rasputin on August 05, 2012, 06:53:43 PM
Its not going to make one bit of difference which puppet wins in November, but trying to explain that to most people is futile, so vote for one or the other.

Anyone who thinks the President and his cabinet actually runs things these days is truly mistaken. The people who run our Government, as well as most others, are usually money men behind the scenes.

Agreed. To add insult to tourniquet-stringed marionette injury, thanks to the existence of the E.C. - which should be dismantled and ground into fairy dust to be gleefully snorted up by the Statue of Liberty - believing one's vote for a particular puppet actually counts toward a legitimate ending of a campaign is a laughable illusion that comforts the masses. This antiquated idea that state demarcation vote tallying must even exist at all is flawed.

"Well, it looks like he's clenched (insert your state here)." Fuck the myopic media and their diseased brain pans.

The system has failed. Completely.

Regarding Canada, and at the risk of taking troll bait, at least when we refer to fucking beaver in the U.S., we are applying metaphor instead of implying  perverted rodent wrangling in which to engage when the moose c(o)unt is too sparse for a sufficient ~catch and release~ volume to appease some effeminate Dudley Do-Right.

FULL......BEAVERED......JACKET >~~~~~> B A N G!

"Canadian Mounties." 

Oh, the irony.

P.S. At the time of your posting, you were using the image below as your avatar.  I could be wrong, but that looks like something you lifted from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory images. If so, please return it to our country. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, "Canadiancommie."

[attachimg=1]

analog kid

Hasn't there been a number of recent mass shootings in Toronto, and elsewhere in Canada?

b_dubb

I liked how the Canadians stood back and let that crazy Asian dude cut that guy's head off on the bus. This happened a few years ago. Ring a bell?

stevesh

O Canada!
Our weak and craven land!
True man-man love is all thy sons demand.
With sinking hearts we see the States
As The Land we want to be!
From fear we'll die.
O Canada, we shake our heads for thee.
God make our land US-like and free!
O Canada, yes-yes is now oui-oui.
O Canada, we all sit down to pee.

onan

Quote from: canadiancommie on August 12, 2012, 02:03:42 AM

I think CC likes us.

McPhallus

Quote from: analog kid on August 12, 2012, 08:17:17 AM
Hasn't there been a number of recent mass shootings in Toronto, and elsewhere in Canada?

Let's not forget Karla Homolka, the serial child killer (and mother of three), and Luka Magnotta, the sick fuck who videotaped himself fucking the corpse he'd just beheaded. 

On the plus side, there's Rush, Neil Young, and the (now defunct) Barry Kirkey Radio Show.  So it's not all bad.

Rasputin

100 MILLION AMERICANS on some sort of welfare. Is this America? If Obama gets re-elected - it is over. Black is White. Up is Down. Right is Wrong. It is insane! How can this Kenyan be above 20 percent in the polls?!?

Your a Koolaid drinker, and one of millions of Americans who keep this rotten system going. If your favorite puppet gets elected, nothing will change other than people like you will go quiet regargless of what happens.
Do us all a favor, and please don't vote...I don't believe you have the brains to make big boy and big girl decisions.
I don't care for the current POTUS, but this simple "He's trying to destroy America" bullshit line your repeating is like cheering for your favorite wrestling star...its pointless.
The same sort of big money people are going to be in the cabinet, and the average American is going to screwed over, so get over it. If you don't like the way things are going, try making a real difference, or move to another country.

The General

100 MILLION AMERICANS on some sort of welfare. Is this America?

The numbers are from the U.S. Census’s Survey of Income and Program Participation.  Nearly 110,000 million individuals received a welfare benefit in 2011. (These figures do not include other means-tested benefits such as the Earned Income Tax Credit or the health insurance premium subsidies included in the President’s health care law.)

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/over-100-million-now-receiving-federal-welfare_649589.html

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on August 12, 2012, 10:30:07 PM110,000 million individuals received a welfare benefit in 2011

whoa ... that's a lot of people.  wait .. there aren't 110 bilion people in the US.  heeeyyyyyy what gives?!!!

Zircon

I wonder if you folks realize how entertaining your writings (both individual and combined) actually are? The words paint pictures that get me to at least smile and often to laugh my ass off. Steve, Eddie, Comazotz - very enjoyable reads ... then we have the more down to earth folks like Virtual who always presents (her) arguments in a factual, verifiable and even manner (thanks Virtual). Not really trying to omit anyone as all posts are really good.

Dubb, yep, you're right. It is 110 million rather than 110 billion. In time the Chinese, Mexicans and Muslims will try their best to get that 110 billion number but not quite yet. Rasputin, Obama is a fucking communist. He has yet to gain a single vote for his bills in congress. The man is a complete dictator who can only get his way by executive order. His black ass, and all his communist buddies need to get their worthless asses out of DC. Other than the miscount, the General is right on the mark (post 27) and McPhallus knows where the truth can be found.