• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Chine

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
He's still a growing boy.

Kill shot, here we come.

That Chynna Phillips 90s haircut... yeow.

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on April 19, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
He's still a growing boy.

Kill shot, here we come.
Is that Jesse Watters on the right?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
No. I really see you as more of a brain surgeon. I have a good feeling about that. You should be proactive and just start cutting into people's heads now. ;)
# ThisWillEndBadly
# MaybeHannibalLecterIsLookingForMentors

AppealPlay

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2018, 04:49:35 PM
Is that Jesse Watters on the right?

Guess he couldn't RV his wife finding out he's banging an intern.

Sean92008

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 18, 2018, 01:24:19 PM
Don't give up, this is America after all, you can realise your dreams. All it takes  is hard work, patience and bribery blowjobs (or blackmail).

FIFY, it's more suited for HW now

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
She should contact a certain person in Woodland Hills, CA. She could get counseling, find out about her past lives, and get that cavity fixed up.

The cavity fixed up? Oh, you mean a vaginal rejuvenation...  I get it now...

ShayP

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
That Chynna Phillips 90s haircut... yeow.

LOL!

Not necessarily Ed Dames related, but...

For Heather:

https://youtu.be/uIbXvaE39wM

grano salis

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
Practicing is the most important part of being a rocket scientist.  I believe in you!

the Goddard rule?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 19, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
I am sure Ciardelo would take her in if she needed a place to go.

no, i believe even he eventually turned.

Sean92008

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
Great! Are you married? Nevermind, doesn't matter.

Just putting the word out, I've got a guest room...

Sean92008

Hold it, there are MANY other legitimate top corner contenders.  I'm honored but defer to the greatness that surrounds me.

ItsTelly

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 19, 2018, 03:45:29 PM
Noory said he's going to have Ed Dames tonight?  Sure hope he doesn't let him drone on and on about nothing.  I don't hate Dames, but he's gotta be one of the most boring guests on the fucking planet.  I swear I can hear him talk for 3 hours straight and not get a single substantive thing from what he says.

Ed Dames on the Art Bell Memorial Show?  Why?  Unless Dames has already 'remote viewed' Art and can provide an update.

Unfortunately for Ed, we are all still alive on planet earth, thus disproving his 'Killshoot' claim.

Telly

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 05:42:45 PM
Hold it, there are MANY other legitimate top corner contenders.  I'm honored but defer to the greatness that surrounds me.

if you had said "4 string bass" it probably wouldn't have made it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
I appreciate that. <3
She was a real love.
I had to put my cat of 18 years down in November. Losing fur babies sucks!

albrecht

Weird. Was listening to Art with Greg Braden on his theories about human evolution. First it was funny on how Art seemed to know the 'stats' about prevalence of prostitutes in Thailand with HIV. And earlier had commented on prostitutes in Africa becoming immune to AIDs. Theory by Greg is that humans are evolving in different ways plus some consciousness stuff. Art pushed back "give me an example of evolution now..."
Then this article popped up on Drudge. Some people have developed bigger spleens etc so they can hold their breath longer.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/apr/19/mystery-of-sea-nomads-amazing-ability-to-freedive-is-solved

Sean92008

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Would Ray Manzarek's key bass make it?

Thanks MV.  I'm not here for making friends, I'm here to have fun and know what's going on with people like me without paying for ParanormalDate.com

albrecht

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 19, 2018, 05:42:46 PM
Ed Dames on the Art Bell Memorial Show?  Why?  Unless Dames has already 'remote viewed' Art and can provide an update.

Unfortunately for Ed, we are all still alive on planet earth, thus disproving his 'Killshoot' claim.

Telly
Oh it is still coming. You see the problem with RVing is that you can't both know the time and the place. It is a quantum situation, you see.....

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
I appreciate that. <3
She was a real love.
Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Condolences to everyone who has lost pets or other loved ones lately, it's the worst.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 19, 2018, 05:46:20 PM
:( My oldest cat will be 18 in July. I’ll be devastated when she goes. Ugh.
Hugs to you.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 19, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
Condolences to everyone who has lost pets or other loved ones lately, it's the worst.
Hugs to all. <3

zeebo

Dammit I had this great 7-string guitar bit I've been saving up.

Sean92008

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
Dammit I had this great 7-string guitar bit I've been saving up.
Wait for KR's meltdown... 

bellNwhistle

I happened to like my raw-dogging comment, but I guess it was too edgy for BellGab?
Sigh..

Hells Mole

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 19, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
Watching Art`s interview with Larry king in 1999. Man, he looked so young, healthy, vibrant and at his zenith.  It`s incredibly difficult to believe, a mere 19 years later, he`s gone from us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JmPeZa-QEo

Freaks me out that I thought he was an "old guy" then and that now I'm nearly the same age.  I'm not sure if everyone feels like a 20~ year old no matter how many years go by or if I'm merely mentally retarded, but to me Art never felt so much like a peer as he did a vaguely warm, occasionally surly patriarch even when he was younger than me.

Some people are just that way.  I still have trouble hearing Jim Morrison and computing that as the voice of a kid in his early 20's.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 19, 2018, 05:54:57 PM
I happened to like my raw-dogging comment, but I guess it was too edgy for BellGab?
Sigh..
MV doesn't want to increase the number of VD cases amongst BellGabbers just yet. We all need our implants first.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 19, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
MV doesn't want to increase the number of VD cases amongst BellGabbers just yet. We all need our implants first.
;D ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 19, 2018, 05:58:06 PM
Freaks me out that I thought he was an "old guy" then and that now I'm nearly the same age.  I'm not sure if everyone feels like a 20~ year old no matter how many years go by or if I'm merely mentally retarded, but to me Art never felt so much like a peer as he did a vaguely warm, occasionally surly patriarch even when he was younger than me.

Some people are just that way.  I still have trouble hearing Jim Morrison and computing that as the voice of a kid in his early 20's.

My grandma was 82 when she died a couple of years ago. She said that in her mind, she seemed more like in her 30’s or 40’s.