• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Just saw her ‘I don’t believe in Magic anymore’ post.

She needs to log off. Talk to an actual friend, support in person or on the phone.

I completely agree.

Sean92008

She needs to log off. Talk to an actual friend, support in person or on the phone.

Talking to an actual friend is a pre supposition that you are making... It appears she was willing to walk on the backs of her own community and supporters to get to the peak of the Art Bell food chain...

Based on her previous career choices, it sounds like she may not have too many friends from that phase of her life either...

I hope she tucked away most of her money that she was making with MitD...

Yeah, she sounds almost suicidal.  Surly she has some family member or friend that she can talk too.

Gd5150

Why feel bad. There are dozens of shows and 100s of podcasts on high strangeness and none can do what art did.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 19, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
Why feel bad. There are dozens of shows and 100s of podcasts on high strangeness and none can do what art did.

Hear, hear!

Kolchak

This was her response to someone suggesting she speak to a counselor.

Lord Grantham

First George and now Heather. Who's our next punching bag to be humanized?

But for real, she needs real help. Not sycophants telling her not to talk to a grief councilor.

ShayP

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

"If they don't speak radio..."  Huh?

AZZERAE

Still being a bitch to those trying to offer a helping hand I see. This is why its hard to have sympathy for the hag.

Roswells, Art

It's nice she talks about people as being either useful or useless. Take heed Aldous and anyone else that comes across her path.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
It's nice she talks about people as being either useful or useless. Take heed Aldous and anyone else that comes across her path.
Classic manipulation here. I have been wanting to say that all day. Thank you for giving me the push I needed. This is all about her. Not Art’s family, not the show but her. It’s messed up.

Sadly too many of us know the signs from real life experience.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 12:52:09 PM
With the recent inspector general's criminal refferal of sacked former deputy FBI director, Andrew McCabe will president Trump now feel free to fire special prosecutor, Robert Mueller? HLF, WHAT SAY YOU?

Good one, thanks for the laughs.  I’m not sure what to make of that whole situation, I just wish that they would hurry up and finish the investigation so that as a country we can move on already.  I’m burnt out from that news dominating the headlines every day. 

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 19, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
Yeah no, losing loved ones is tough. Hanging onto a dream job that doesn't pay is no thrill either. Both of these things have happened to me and it eventually made me more resilient.

Same here.  Sometimes dream jobs turn out to be nightmares.  I wouldn’t  have thought any less of her if she acknowledged she was in over her head and just quit.  Art himself did that on occasion. Regardless,  I’m sure she’s going through a tough time now like everyone in his “inner circle” and wish them all the best.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on April 19, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

This struck me as odd, a bit detached from things - I'm worried about her.  It's like if I said I won't talk to a counselor unless they can understand database programming.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
This struck me as odd, a bit detached from things - I'm worried about her.  It's like if I said I won't talk to a counselor unless they can understand database programming.

She's on all day, shooting down everything and everyone. Who am I to judge how she grieves, but it doesn't seem healthy or helpful.

GravitySucks

Third normal form is the key to good relationships

Kolchak

All of my grief counselors are film buffs. The last one responded to everything I said with "Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling." It was a pretty productive session.

Chine

Exactly.

Chine

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 19, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I’m looking forward to it. If I can stay up to listen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
All of my grief counselors are film buffs. The last one responded to everything I said with "Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling." It was a pretty productive session.

You are THAT Dude?!?!???

AZZERAE

Either she's slipping deeper and deeper into her already established solipsism, or she's just a bad person.

ShayP

I will only see a counselor if I know they enjoy a nice game of Yahtzee.  :)

Dateline

Quote from: ShayP on April 19, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

I do speak radio but that attitude in her postings and what I have heard are the reasons I will never listen to her.

ShayP

Quote from: Dateline on April 19, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
I do speak radio but that attitude in her postings and what I have heard are the reasons I will never listen to her.

Is 'speaking radio' anything like Yiddish?

Sean92008

Heather Wade's refusal to speak to a counselor if they do not know about Art Bell and his radio program...

I don't want to go to a doctor unless he plays 5-string Bass...

What a fucktard.  You know, there are some people that are better off dead... I have no mercy for her, why should I? Compassion is for those who deserve it. Not for somebody who's been given such a big opportunity only to pout, whine, complain, and blame everyone else for everything else...

Maybe she will be one of those people who feel that their fame will come after their death... I don't mind watching a train wreck at this point in my life.

The only other angle I could possibly see is that she might be trying to get somebody to encourage her to kill herself so that she can sue them for $$$.  Let's face it, she's probably evicted from Art's property and has probably lost her show because Mr. Moneybags is dead.

Roswells, Art

In the video, you can clearly see an inhaler in the lower right corner of the desk, center bottom of the video. Looks like he was already suffering the effects from COPD.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 19, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
https://youtu.be/R7IOf7CGTwg

aldousburbank

It's like if I said I won't talk to a counselor unless they can understand database programming.

It's like if I said I won't talk to a counselor unless they have followed the Grateful Dead tour, injected heroic doses of Ketamine, engaged in marathon hokey pokey tournaments, and can recite the Jabberwocky from memory. Which I won't.

Sean92008

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on April 19, 2018, 03:03:13 PM
In the video, you can clearly see an inhaler in the lower right corner of the desk, center bottom of the video. Looks like he was already suffering the effects from COPD.
At what time mark?

All of it. Looks L-shaped behind the upright can.