Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Chine

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 18, 2018, 06:49:15 PM
From April 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTxLrhIk7U&t=78s

LOL

Nice to see ya, Chine!

Hey, 21!

Thanks for posting that. Huh... hmm. That’s all I can think to say. Ha. Very interesting.

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
Is his podcast on iTunes? I’d like to hear it.

Yes, starting with Sunday’s podcast.  The Ross Mitchell impressions, the Peenman Enterprises commercials, it’s really bringing back the good times.

Chine

Thanks, username and Humilia,  for that info and link to the tribute.

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
Yes, starting with Sunday’s podcast.  The Ross Mitchell impressions, the Peenman Enterprises commercials, it’s really bringing back the good times.

Wonder what Ross had to say on his local radio show.

Catsmile

GabCast Is LIVE NAO, with MV, The General, And Element115

Hells Mole

Quote from: DanTSX on April 18, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

I'm not convinced he is straight either.  More of a pansexual weirdo

What is the word for someone who is only sexually and emotionally attracted to themselves?  Because I think that's Morrissey's affliction.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Chine on April 18, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
I’m wondering how long it will be until we find YouTube videos of individuals having seances trying to contact Art. Or people trying to record EVPs etc.

I don't use YouTube or equipment in contacting spirits.  I have a more direct approach...just enter a substance free 'state' in which I receive words, symbols, sounds, pictures, scenes with movement, the ability to enter into the actual spirit realm itself and yes, visit with the spirit in question.  I have tried to contact Art twice.  The first time I received two symbols. The second time I was able to cross over into the spirit world and while I wasn't able to hook up with Art, I did have quite the wild ride for a bit.  Strange, I know.  Just something I have been able to do since childhood.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 18, 2018, 07:06:44 PM
I don't use YouTube or equipment in contacting spirits.  I have a more direct approach...just enter a substance free 'state' in which I receive words, symbols, sounds, pictures, scenes with movement, the ability to enter into the actual spirit realm itself and yes, visit with the spirit in question.  I have tried to contact Art twice.  The first time I received two symbols. The second time I was able to cross over into the spirit world and while I wasn't able to hook up with Art, I did have quite the wild ride for a bit.  Strange, I know.  Just something I have been able to do since childhood.

I imagine he's pretty busy at the moment. Though I guess they might not have time there. If there is a there, there.

General Johnson Jameson’s butt is possessed by a demon and he has called in Father Malac... I mean, Father Willy, to do an exorcism on his butt and Phil is struggling not to lose it laughing.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
I imagine he's pretty busy at the moment. Though I guess they might not have time there. If there is a there there.

So true, it took me a good three years to have a brief visit with Elvis.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
General Johnson Jameson’s butt is possessed by a demon and he has called in Father Malac... I mean, Father Willy, to do an exorcism on his butt and Phil is struggling not to lose it laughing.

Hendrie's parodies of Art Bell were glorious.

dniteguy

I only heard of Art's passing on the 16th. Even though I remembered his hospital bed speech and knew that he was a heavy smoker, his death still hit me hard. I had listened to almost everyone of his shows from about 1994 onwards ( Security Guard, nights). I enjoyed him and his program tremendously - as well as his gift for entertaining and informing. Straight shooter. I wish the best for his surviving family and other loved ones.

ManiacMatt

The Last Podcast on the Left did an Art Bell show.

https://www.lastpodcastontheleft.com/

Chine

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 18, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Same here. I’ve been at it for many years without a device. Clairvoyant, Clairaudient etc.

ge30542

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 18, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
What is the word for someone who is only sexually and emotionally attracted to themselves?  Because I think that's Morrissey's affliction.
The word is redacted.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
I imagine he's pretty busy at the moment. Though I guess they might not have time there. If there is a there, there.

There’s two theres there.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 18, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
narcosexual? LOL. I just invented that just now. LOL narcissist and sexual combined. LOL.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 08:56:31 PM
narcosexual? LOL. I just invented that just now. LOL narcissist and sexual combined. LOL.

Sounds more like someone that has sex in their sleep

Up All Night

Flags are being flown at half staff all across America for the former First Lady...but I know, that they are for Art.

#WeAreAllArtBell

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 18, 2018, 08:57:46 PM
Sounds more like someone that has sex in their sleep

Or someone who likes to hook up with druglords.

Up All Night

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
I think related for sure. Possibly a niece.
DR MD MD IMO is right regarding the swinging and other lifestyles. Most people don't do that shit when they have little kids.

I know a guy that did... but it was only half swinging.

Sean92008

Art credits BellGab while talking to Crystal Gayle...

http://tun.in/tg0Wqv

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 05:52:56 PM
Look at this logically. What woman would let their husband invite another woman (younger) to move in and work from their home? It is a very odd situation...swingers? open marriage? daughter?

# 2 B fair
# You've nevar spent much tiem in Asia or the Republic of the Philippine Islands have you
# Yaya 4 starters
# It only gets moar complicated from there
# Culture Shock

Hells Mole

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 18, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Ha, that is very good.  Though I might suggest editing the O into an I so it doesn't sound cartel-related.

Or you know, narciphile.

Catsmile

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 18, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Just out of curiosity, if HW's "truth" is that she is Bell's daughter, how will that affect everyone's feelings about her?  About Bell?

# It would explain the sudden and seemingly incestuous nature of the relationship to outsiders
# However it doesn't explain co-dependent behavior
# My feelings have never changed about Heather, nor will they change
# It wouldn't shock me at all if Art had bastard children
# Im1OfArtsLoveChildrenFromAlienInseminationExperiment
# Weebered
# MeToo
# ImSpartacus

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
You all have lost your goddamn minds.

# Lulz
# Have 2 agree

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
More likely Rush was excited about teaming up with Wade and that is why mentioning Art slipped his mind.

(thanks to Chefist for posting the original Facebook image)

heh heh

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 18, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
We can go back through Redacted’s posts here. Unless they’re deleted?

# Yes U Can if U wanna
# Have fun
# Dons foil hat