• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

Sewergab is not letting me attach a pic of my AB autograph and I'm angry. Very angry.

jerry

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

One of my favorite Ian moments was when he had his row with Steve Quayle.  That was epic.

Best Ian Punnet moment... The called in promo for the weekend...

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 16, 2018, 10:34:33 PM
Sewergab is not letting me attach a pic of my AB autograph and I'm angry. Very angry.

memes are ok. Art is not ok.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 10:17:11 PM
But there is violence against white people there. I didn't want to believe it the first couple times I heard wind of it and thought that maybe the people telling me were harboring some racist views but I was wrong. They're on the verge of a white genocide there now. Politicians are starting to discuss it openly there. :o
Yep. But not "politically correct" to mention in polite society. And, even worse in many cases for blacks. Look for more famine n Mandela style mayhem.

BettyO417

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
;D

It was me that was gone.  But this is the type of place where you can pick right up where you left off.

Yeah he’s still got the poodle hair.  except it just doesn’t part the same since he fell asleep at the wheel of his landcruiser and drove off the side of the road in oregon.  Of course he blames this on some Jew sleep laser.

His show is more interesting than I remember it being 10-15 years ago.  It is more politics than paranormal now, but that is just the industry trend at the moment.  He has some real ghouls In his stable of guests, but he occasionally goes places other conspiracy/paranormal types won’t go like environmental issues or the violence against white people in South Africa.  He has neat perspectives but I certainly do not endorse them.

I'll check it out. Really missing good talk shows. Guess I can't call them radio talk shows any longer.  These days when you think you've found a good show to follow, you find out they've taken on a dual personality or are a washed up, aged rocker who can only accentuate in his rock and roll persona! Makes me want to tear my ears off!!!!!

I've been listening to Richard Syrett lately. He's easy on the ears, has the ability to interact with a guest and doesn't have multiple personalities! You get the same host week after week!

We need MV and GabCast! I believe GabCast will be on this Wednesday Night. Not sure of the time yet.  If plenty of us gather for the show we could hear MV and the Vaguely Loveables more often! Hope you'll be there!

Praise MV!
Have a great night! Post often!

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
;D

It was me that was gone.  But this is the type of place where you can pick right up where you left off.

Yeah he’s still got the poodle hair.  except it just doesn’t part the same since he fell asleep at the wheel of his landcruiser and drove off the side of the road in oregon.  Of course he blames this on some Jew sleep laser.

His show is more interesting than I remember it being 10-15 years ago.  It is more politics than paranormal now, but that is just the industry trend at the moment.  He has some real ghouls In his stable of guests, but he occasionally goes places other conspiracy/paranormal types won’t go like environmental issues or the violence against white people in South Africa.  He has neat perspectives but I certainly do not endorse them.
This is shot in the dark but do you recall a radio guy, late 90's I think, expat from Rhodesia, then Zimbabwe, would talk conspiracy, gold, etc. Maybe outta here or Arizona? Then was gonna move to ZA (at the time I thought odd.) Maybe some Merc or Rhodesian Mil background?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
Why would that surprise you?  Are you unfamiliar with history?  With human nature?  With Winnie Mandela and her thugs?  How about the past 30 years next door in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe?  The past decade or so leading up to what's going on now?  Did you think the Marxist ANC was different from the other Marxists?

Yes, you're very smart...now go suck a dick!  ::)

Seriously, do need to do this to feel good about yourself? :D

John B Wells is covering the news in SA pretty extensively, iirc his lady is from there.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: jerry on April 16, 2018, 10:34:38 PM
Best Ian Punnet moment... The called in promo for the weekend...

Ian drunk as shit

Rocketeer

Quote from: username on April 16, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
Ian drunk as shit

I forgot about that!!  Him mumbling about "the Hoover."  Damn that was great.

albrecht

Quote from: username on April 16, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
Ian drunk as shit
He wasn't a young man. There was something else involved. I think. Or it was that breif, beautiful window when Four Loko went up to fortified-wine strength and had all the caffine and 'energy' stuff in it. And an acolyte replaced his stash?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 16, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
This is the best news I have read in awhile! Is popcorn provided by VanDeven Enterpirses or should we bring our own?  ;D

this is clearly addressed on the bellgab "rules" page.  i don't know why you're trying to make me repeat things.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
Yes, you're very smart...now go suck a dick!  ::)

Seriously, do need to do this to feel good about yourself? :D

You want to chase me around the forum with your shit, but I'm not supposed to respond?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 11:15:42 PM
You want to chase me around the forum with your shit, but I'm not supposed to respond?

I did that for about a day when you were going out of your way to be an unbearable prick to me...but have at it! I'll just put you back on my troll list. ;)

ItsOver

I'm glad to see things are getting back to abnormal around here.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 07:08:06 PM
I thought Rush would say something but he didn't.  Kinda disappointed.

i hadn't noticed that, but you're right.  he said nothing.  that is disappointing, but there's a lot going on in politics and rush probably just got carried away with talking about it all.

Alex Jones briefly mentioned Art today, said he liked Art even though Art didn’t seem to feel the same and never invited him on as a guest.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 16, 2018, 11:23:21 PM
Alex Jones briefly mentioned Art today, said he liked Art even though Art didn’t seem to feel the same and never invited him on as a guest.

Art knew a fraud when he heard one.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
I'm glad to see things are getting back to abnormal around here.

That’s ab-normal

Rocketeer

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 16, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
Art knew a fraud when he heard one.

Before Heather Wade?

albrecht

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 16, 2018, 11:23:21 PM
Too bad Bill, both the Democrat and Cooper :D  , arent't around to "chime in."

I hope AJ had a chance to "rest" after the Syria stuff broadcast live. Glad he gave Art a mention. I know there was tension but he always admited Art was great radio.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on April 16, 2018, 09:20:47 AM
I have a friend who once had some of Art's old air checks when he was with a Mexican blowtorch. He used the air name Art Trey (no idea how he spelled it) and his gimmick was playing triple spins. It was his disc jockey period. I'm trying to get my friend to digitize them and send them to me. If I get them, I'll post somewhere for download.
\

'oly chit, mang!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
\

'oly chit, mang!

Well, we know you're not really r lee ermey now. :D

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
I hope AJ had a chance to "rest" after the Syria stuff broadcast live. Glad he gave Art a mention. I know there was tension but he always admited Art was great radio.

https://youtu.be/ZzpCXYvI2SY

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 05:16:50 PM
As I recall he was almost forced to get Jason on again due to caller's liking it. Ian was hit or miss some times. He would dump guests a bit too early but also wouldn't suffer foolish guests/callers on Biblical issues if they had something totally wrong or were shamelessly pandering for book sales etc. Because of his education he could debate them goof. He also seemed to care about callers/guests more than Norry, if they were bona-fide crazy (recall the Schizophrenic SciFi author who changed subject and announced that he "solved" his Schizophrenia and off his meds?)

Wait.  Doesn't he post here?