• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 09:39:18 PM
Gotta love Rense. He's keeping the Geocities, hotdog html circa 90's style website alive.

Worse than Hoagie's? ???

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 09:39:18 PM
Gotta love Rense. He's keeping the Geocities, hotdog html circa 90's style website alive.

I kinda like they layout.  But he has made it too cluttered since going to two columns

He needs his money for his rideable mode train, custom Harley trike, and 7 classic and resto-mod cars.  He can’t be investing in new web design.

ItsOver

Quote from: ManiacMatt on April 16, 2018, 09:31:10 PM
From Las Vegas Review-Journal:

One former Nye County police dispatcher described Bell as a “repeat customer” because of all the times he called 911 to report someone lurking outside his fenced property at the town’s southern edge.

“He was kind of paranoid, and people would come by his house because they knew he was there. It was never anything serious,” said former Nye County Sheriff Wade Lieseke, who considered Bell a friend.
Chuckle, sigh. In retrospect, I wonder if Art was starting to have some mental issues the last few years.   :(

Up All Night

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Heh, heh, heh.  Jazmunda's Mecca.  "Roswells, Roswells, Roswells...."

Man, that looks like a toilet unsuccessfully trying to flush down a thick one.

Bounder

Quote from: BettyO417 on April 16, 2018, 09:32:16 PM
Hello ItsOver! I wanted to listen tonight to Clyde, but thought better of it when I saw who his guest was. To have a show reminiscing about Art, with david oates is just not right.

After the vicious, untrue accusations oates made about Art being a pedophile that caused Art & Ramona so much grief, oates should NEVER be allowed on the talk show circuits. oates and another guy promoting the reverse speech crap came after Art with a vengeance.

If you were listening to Art back then, he would repeat the quote quite often from H. L. Mencken  "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats".

It was during the time Art's son was assaulted & kidnapped by his teacher. That was one of the times Art had to take a break from Coast when Ramona was alive. When the dust somewhat settled with Art's son, Art dealt with oates ass and tore oates a new one. It was a horrible time for Art and Art Jr. I realize Art had his issues too, but he did not deserve the crap oates pulled on him. I believe there was a lawsuit, in true Art Bell fashion!

I was appalled that premrad had the nerve to invite oates back after some time on Coast. He wasn't heard from for a while. I can't and won't listen to that shill and his reverse speech bullshit.
I'm sure Art felt deceived again by premrad when Noory had oates on and here we go again Clyde has him on the show and he's reminiscing about Art.

Might be interesting to hear what the dirtbag has to say about Art. If it's anything, it will be all bullshit...

Roswells Art, we've got your back.....

I remember getting stuck on Oates' own peculiar forward speech pattern during an episode in which he'd joined Hoagie to "analyze" some audiotapes about Mars.  It's not stuttering -- or if it is, it has to be a rare and idiosyncratic kind.  The defects sounded almost like an audio effect added later to the tape.  He'd linger long on particular word-endings such that I could only think, Whoa, what must this guy -- the evangelist of reverse speech -- sound like backwards?

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
Worse than Hoagie's? ???

Oh fuck no.  Hoagie is only eclipsed by zeta talk, dreamland resort, and crystal links in terms of genre specific html time machines.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Up All Night on April 16, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

In Australia or New Zealand

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 09:42:27 PM
Chuckle, sigh. In retrospect, I wonder if Art was starting to have some mental issues the last few years.   :(

Last few?

DanTSX

Quote from: Up All Night on April 16, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

The proper word is circambulate

SergeantMajor

First Art then this fine iconic man passed away. Thank you R Lee Ermey

https://youtu.be/5TNhS81w4bM

Bounder

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:43:21 PM
Oh fuck no.  Hoagie is only eclipsed by zeta talk, dreamland resort, and crystal links in terms of genre specific html time machines.

If you haven't seen it yet, I hope you enjoy androidworld.com -- you are welcome.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:43:21 PM
Oh fuck no.  Hoagie is only eclipsed by zeta talk, dreamland resort, and crystal links in terms of genre gender specific html time machines.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
In Australia or New Zealand

Speaking of....where is our Aussie slumlord?  Is he trying to get through on Art’s new show?

Up All Night

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 16, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
Now I'm going to start mass producing "Velvet Bell" paintings, set up shop in a Pahrump parking lot and sell my wares.

I want one well done with Art standing next to Mel's hole. Please make it Black Light sensitive.

BettyO417

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
Art banned him and C2C had him back on after MITD started back up.

I remember Art banning him. Still can't believe C2C had him back on. Premrad & Noory would have done anything to trip Art up.  Integrity I guess? ::)

Enjoy your posts GS. Have a great night...

Bounder

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
https://www.warnerbros.com/archive/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

http://www.dolekemp96.org

Oooooo the Space Jam one is fascinating -- actual design talent (WB animation team) working within the strict confines of low-baud.  The icons are good.

Galaxy Quest "Fansite"

BettyO417

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:36:08 PM
He’s on Rense once a week.

I like the reverse speech bit.
Good to see you posting DanTSX. Don't know if I've been gone too long or you've been! Still, it's great to see familiar Vaguely Lovables!

I didn't know Rense was still on or alive for that matter! Seriously, I'm glad he's still plugging along! Does he still have the mullet and the stache? Ha!!

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:44:24 PM
Last few?
Heh, more so than usual.  I was somewhat puzzled when he kicked off Dark Matter with his rant against PremRat which seemed way overblown.  I just wrote it off to Art just being Art, though.  He wouldn't have been the first to get more erratic, inexplicable, and paranoid as he got older, though, especially with something such as COPD taking it's toll.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 09:54:19 PM
Heh, more so than usual.  I was somewhat puzzled when he kicked off Dark Matter with his rant against PremRat which seemed way overblown.  I just wrote it off to Art just being Art, though.  He wouldn't have been the first to get more erratic, inexplicable, and paranoid as he got older, though, especially with something such as COPD taking it's toll.
They didn't support him when the son incident happened or later in the lawsuit against Gunderson n WWCR guys.  And when back problems, deaths/marriages,  n various quittenings happened.

MITD was later doomed due lack of business model and job assignment. Too much work, for too few. Want to radio, internet, podcast, all, both? I also think Ramona help keep Art focused, working. My gut feel is he wanted to play around with radios and talk with people- not the business n workplace politics.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 10:02:51 PM
They didn't support him when the son incident happened or later in the lawsuit against Gunderson n WWCR guys.  And when back problems, deaths/marriages,  n various quittenings happened.

MITD was later doomed due lack of business model and job assignment. Too much work, for too few. Want to radio, internet, podcast, all, both? I also think Ramona help keep Art focused, working. My gut feel is he wanted to play around with radios and talk with people- not the business n workplace politics.
Yep, play with radios and do talk radio.  Damn good thing he had Ramona when he did.  He was a lost pirate in the business world.

DanTSX

Quote from: BettyO417 on April 16, 2018, 09:54:18 PM
Good to see you posting DanTSX. Don't know if I've been gone too long or you've been! Still, it's great to see familiar Vaguely Lovables!

I didn't know Rense was still on or alive for that matter! Seriously, I'm glad he's still plugging along! Does he still have the mullet and the stache? Ha!!

;D

It was me that was gone.  But this is the type of place where you can pick right up where you left off.

Yeah he’s still got the poodle hair.  except it just doesn’t part the same since he fell asleep at the wheel of his landcruiser and drove off the side of the road in oregon.  Of course he blames this on some Jew sleep laser.

His show is more interesting than I remember it being 10-15 years ago.  It is more politics than paranormal now, but that is just the industry trend at the moment.  He has some real ghouls In his stable of guests, but he occasionally goes places other conspiracy/paranormal types won’t go like environmental issues or the violence against white people in South Africa.  He has neat perspectives but I certainly do not endorse them.

BettyO417

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

+1000

BettyO417

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 10:07:00 PM
Yep, play with radios and do talk radio.  Damn good thing he had Ramona when he did.  He was a lost pirate in the business world.

Ramona Bell was Beauty, Brains and Braun! And she could grow artichokes in the desert!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
;D

It was me that was gone.  But this is the type of place where you can pick right up where you left off.

Yeah he’s still got the poodle hair.  except it just doesn’t part the same since he fell asleep at the wheel of his landcruiser and drove off the side of the road in oregon.  Of course he blames this on some Jew sleep laser.

His show is more interesting that I remember it was 10-15 years ago.  It is more politics than paranormal now, but that is just the industry trend at the moment.  He has some real ghouls In his stable of guests, but he occasionally goes places other conspiracy/paranormal types won’t go like environmental issues or the violence against white people in South Africa.  He has neat perspectives but I certainly do not endorse them.

But there is violence against white people there. I didn't want to believe it the first couple times I heard wind of it and thought that maybe the people telling me were harboring some racist views but I was wrong. They're on the verge of a white genocide there now. Politicians are starting to discuss it openly there. :o

jerry

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 16, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Sayonara, Art-san. 

Knapp: a total mensch and the only pro left at C2C.

Have we heard anything from RCH?

RCH did a short, 5-6 minutes at the start of his show Saturday night.  Was genuine sounding... played SOS (Abba)

ItsTelly

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:06:01 PM
look at that fat fuck

He looks like a fat 4 year old getting a long overdue haircut before kindergarten starts

Prison is too good for him.  Chain that conniving lying cunt and his unindicted coconspiritor wife to a disabled old ford in the middle of Death Valley and cover them with pig’s blood

LOL - I was wondering when good ol' SDM would appear on this thread.  He was perhaps the most fraudulent of all C2C guests.  Sure was entertaining though.  I have read online the motions he filed in court where he declared himself King of the Kingdom of Morton and that as a Sovereign he could not be prosecuted only deposed.

Last I remember he was driving around LA in his personal 'bat mobile" with his cape fluttering behind him in the wind- until the Feds busted him that is.

Telly

ItsOver

Quote from: jerry on April 16, 2018, 10:19:42 PM
RCH did a short, 5-6 minutes at the start of his show Saturday night.  Was genuine sounding... played SOS (Abba)
I remember one of the first Bell shows I heard was with RCH.  I was wondering just who the heck was this character talking about alien structures on the Moon. ;D  I think he and Art really were friends.

yoursongs

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Yeah I follow him.  He doesn’t tweet much.  He seems like he is winding down. 

Glenn Campbell has like 15 twitter accounts and they all seem to talk to each other.

Maybe cuz it was GLEN with 1 N.
PS what do you have Max fucking Hardcore as your avatar for???? LOL what a guy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 10:17:11 PM
But there is violence against white people there. I didn't want to believe it the first couple times I heard wind of it and thought that maybe the people telling me were harboring some racist views but I was wrong...

Why would that surprise you?  Are you unfamiliar with history?  With human nature?  With Winnie Mandela and her thugs?  How about the past 30 years next door in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe?  The past decade or so leading up to what's going on now?  Did you think the Marxist ANC was different from the other Marxists?