• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
I was referring to the satisfaction of grabbing actual balls, but I'm sure you wouldn't know about that.. at least not from a chick grabbing yours. Have they descended yet?

I know that because you're so desperately lonely that you're just dying for me to describe my balls to you but I'm not going to because I don't like you. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 17, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Jan Lamprecht?  He’s from ZA.  Hollow earth guy that did plaasmorede warnings ten years before others.

There was also frank from Staten Island and John from queens that did the right perspective.  They had an Africa segment.  They are getting old and don’t have the fire they once had
"Helllloooo Afrika!" was my favorite segment.

No Im not thinking of Jan. Sadly there was rumors of a carjacking n disappearance of Jan some years ago. The guy I'm thinking maybe was on GCN or RBN and talked guns, gold, and conspiracies.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
I know that because you're so desperately lonely that you're just dying for me to describe my balls to you but I'm not going to because I don't like you. ;)

I has a sad. ::)

Claudius

Let's all just take a moment to realize that Art went from "West Coast AM" with a handful of affiliates to nearly a thousand in the span of a decade, quit multiple times, then in the end his legacy is left with a former phone sex operator broadcasting out of a bunker to 45 people. Kinda makes you think about how much of life is just a dark comedy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Claudius on April 17, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
Let's all just take a moment to realize that Art went from "West Coast AM" with a handful of affiliates to nearly a thousand in the span of a decade, quit multiple times, then in the end his legacy is left with a former phone sex operator broadcasting out of a bunker to 45 people. Kinda makes you think about how much of life is just a dark comedy.

Art had it. Heather doesn't.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 17, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
MV, please add a Coinbase Commerce button to Bellgab. I will donate you a full litecoin.

Done.  It's included in the existing "Donate" link up in the menu.

Thanks a lot for that.

bellNwhistle

More dark for his wife and kids, as Heather takes over the compound and the legacy. It's almost like they don't exist.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Thanks a lot for that.

Sent you $. Don't spend it all in one place.
Would have sent more, but your eyes scare me.

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Thanks a lot for that.

Well, that was painless. LTC sent as promised.

albrecht

Ouch.

Sean92008

Someone found a portal to an audience count for MitD back in 2015/early 2016...  Any idea where it is, if it's even accessible?

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 03:41:25 PM
More dark for his wife and kids, as Heather takes over the compound and the legacy. It's almost like they don't exist.
I think the panic and desperation seen on those FBs by Heather and Company might be reflecting that Airyn and kids will be ok but the gravy-train, housing, and pet 'radio' show might be ending for them soon.

AppealPlay

I hope Art didn't blow through all of his money.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 17, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
I was reading some of the comments there last night and laughing at the overwrought drama. It's like the script from Gone With The Wind.

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on April 17, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Jan Lamprecht?  He’s from ZA.  Hollow earth guy that did plaasmorede warnings ten years before others.

There was also frank from Staten Island and John from queens that did the right perspective.  They had an Africa segment.  They are getting old and don’t have the fire they once had
I think it was Robbie Noel, "Rhodesian Robbie," but I'm not having much success finding out his location or if he has any show anymore. I think it was on shortwave and then maybe on RBN, GNC, or something similar.

Sean92008

Most business "partners" have buyout options pre arranged for the surviving spouse.  Whether by percentage of an appraised value, a set amount, a profit sharing or a leaseback-type arrangement if the spouse wishes to keep cashing in (not common at all).

Knowing Art's manchild like behavior, I doubt he protected himself and his family well.  His network didn't even have a tribute show in the can...  No planning, no wisdom.

Dream scenario.  Heather is evicted (Nevada eviction laws are much stronger than California, by the way), Keith has to buy out Art's share and Airyn copyrights the image and his works that aren't owned by PremRad...

I knew an agent who did that work, it's the only way to protect it from exploitation by KR & HW.

PS  Is there any other picture of HW anywhere?  Mug shots, work cards, etc?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

PS  Is there any other picture of HW anywhere?  Mug shots, work cards, etc?

It took months to see the  one photo.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
Sent you $. Don't spend it all in one place.
Would have sent more, but your eyes scare me.

thanks, hun.

Sean92008

Quote from: AppealPlay on April 17, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
I hope Art Airyn didn't blow through all of his money.
FIFY

Kolchak

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
Someone found a portal to an audience count for MitD back in 2015/early 2016...  Any idea where it is, if it's even accessible?

Keith fucked up at one point and the numbers at that specific time were visible. Once he realized his mistake, I believe the page went dark.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 18, 2016, 02:11:29 AM

Once Richard's show came on, the show held steady at 1500+ listeners.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 17, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

what a champ.  thanks again.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 17, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

was it totally anonymous?  it shouldn't have asked you for any identifying info.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 04:06:34 PM
It took months to see the  one photo.
That was a massive disappointment...

Does anybody remember (or save) my animated gif of Art's face flashing over hers?  I thought that was one of my better swipes at her.

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
was it totally anonymous?  it shouldn't have asked you for any identifying info.

No info required. It just gave me an address and I sent from my ledger nano s.

Norm

Quote from: AppealPlay on April 17, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
I hope Art didn't blow through all of his money.

According to 'Celebrity Net Worth' Art Bell has a net worth of $10 million compared to Michio Kaku whose net worth is only $5 million. Remember, dead celebs have a tendency to increase their net worth after death from adoring fans. I'm wishing now my old copy of 'The Art of Talk' was an autographed copy.

chefist

Listening to the bumper music list on Spotify..wow...still great memories...

Kolchak

Quote from: Norm on April 17, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
According to 'Celebrity Net Worth' Art Bell has a net worth of $10 million compared to Michio Kaku whose net worth is only $5 million. Remember, dead celebs have a tendency to increase their net worth after death from adoring fans. I'm wishing now my old copy of 'The Art of Talk' was an autographed copy.

They say Rip Torn's net worth is $10 milion, too. Make of that what you will.